Donald's Trades: Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!

Hey I'm just wondering how many of each of the magics you have for trade? I'd like to try to figure out how many I can offer for/ afford to offer for. Thanks!

Hey I'm just wondering how many of each of the magics you have for trade? I'd like to try to figure out how many I can offer for/ afford to offer for. Thanks!

As of now, I have 1 1* Bat Magic, 3 1* Cursed Storm Magics, 3 1* Buried in Treasure Magics, and 5 1* Fireworks Magics. I do have more than this in my inventory (namely 4 Snowman Magics and 5 more Bat Magics), but they're sort of in reserve right now for another potential trade. Just let me know what you would like to offer on/what your offer is. Thanks, Mint! :goodvibes

How about a Mickey TV and two middle Nemo Submarine pieces for your Madame Leota pin?

Thanks for the offer! Actually though I'm pretty stocked full on Mickey TVs at the moment, and I have 2 of the middle pieces. I wouldn't mind more TVs, but not really for that pin. Actually Leota is not going to be for trade for anything; I thought I had removed it from the list, but I guess I hadn't. :headache: Sorry about that!

Okay, I just went back and read that you don't really need credits right now, so I have to look through my inventory and see what I have that's worth some of those magics...

Okay, I just went back and read that you don't really need credits right now, so I have to look through my inventory and see what I have that's worth some of those magics...

Alrighty, just let me know.

Everyone, my life is about to get very very busy yet again with work and grad school, so if I don't answer messages or posts right away, that's why. Thanks! :wizard:

Hi there! I know you don't want credits for some items but I figured I'd just ask if you were willing to sell any of the following for credits:

Mission Space Outfit Green
Native American Outfit
Superhero Outfit Green
Princess Outfit Pink
Princess Outfit Yellow
Superhero Outfit Pink
Gold Mickey Ears
Maleficent Hat
50th Chair Green
Baseball Bench
Toontown Fireplace
Tron MCP Poster
Wanted Poster
Kali River Rapids Couch
Mickey TV

Let me know and if so, how much would you want? If not, that's quite all right. I just figured I'd ask to see if you were interested and to see if I could afford it! LOL. Anyway, I wish you luck as you study hard and work hard! Don't forget to play hard too ;)

Hi there! I know you don't want credits for some items but I figured I'd just ask if you were willing to sell any of the following for credits:

Native American Outfit (headdress and shirt only)
Princess Outfit Yellow
Maleficent Hat
50th Chair Green
Toontown Fireplace
Tron MCP Poster

Hi Rachel! Thanks for the well wishes. They are very much appreciated. I will consider taking credits for some of those items. Above are the ones I'll think about accepting credits for. As for how much, offer what you think is fair, but please offer more (to what degree is up to you) than what the item sold for, since all of that has been unavailable for quite some time. Thanks! :wizard:

Hi Rachel! Thanks for the well wishes. They are very much appreciated. I will consider taking credits for some of those items. Above are the ones I'll think about accepting credits for. As for how much, offer what you think is fair, but please offer more (to what degree is up to you) than what the item sold for, since all of that has been unavailable for quite some time. Thanks! :wizard:

Is this including the helmet?
Originally: 2500
Bid: 3750-5000

Originally: 1500
Bid: 2250-3000

Princess Outfit Yellow
Without tiara? I already have it since they sold it.

Maleficent Hat
Originally: 1000
Bid: 1500-2000

50th Chair Green
Originally: 500
Bid: 2000

Toontown Fireplace

Tron MCP Poster
Originally: 100
Bid: 500

Hi Donald! The credits for most of the items range from a 50%-100% increase. I figured I'd see if that were enough of a profit for you. If not, just let me know and I'll either bid more or just wait a little while until I can afford it. Being that I'm in grad school too (and classes start today), I won't be on VMK as much and that means I don't have the spare time to play games to save up for Halloween if I keep spending!

The item that I am MOST interested in is actually the 50th green chair so if you have a price for that specifically, please let me know! Thanks so much!

Hi Donald! The credits for most of the items range from a 50%-100% increase. I figured I'd see if that were enough of a profit for you. If not, just let me know and I'll either bid more or just wait a little while until I can afford it. Being that I'm in grad school too (and classes start today), I won't be on VMK as much and that means I don't have the spare time to play games to save up for Halloween if I keep spending!

The item that I am MOST interested in is actually the 50th green chair so if you have a price for that specifically, please let me know! Thanks so much!

Hi again Rachel. :) Sorry I'm slow replying; I haven't been feeling well and spent a good chunk of today at the doctor's office. I'm going to think about your offers/offer ranges and get back to you as soon as I can. I'm going to ask around on the value of the Green 50th Chair credit wise; it was only sold either 1 or 2 days in July of 2006, so I know it's been going for a decent amount. Just not sure how much. I'm going to search some old threads and other boards and get back to you on that. The rest I just need to think about for a bit. Hopefully I'll be able to talk to you tomorrow. Good luck with classes also; if yours are anything like mine, you have my sympathy, LOL. Thanks for your patience! :wizard:

Hi again Rachel. :) Sorry I'm slow replying; I haven't been feeling well and spent a good chunk of today at the doctor's office. I'm going to think about your offers/offer ranges and get back to you as soon as I can. I'm going to ask around on the value of the Green 50th Chair credit wise; it was only sold either 1 or 2 days in July of 2006, so I know it's been going for a decent amount. Just not sure how much. I'm going to search some old threads and other boards and get back to you on that. The rest I just need to think about for a bit. Hopefully I'll be able to talk to you tomorrow. Good luck with classes also; if yours are anything like mine, you have my sympathy, LOL. Thanks for your patience! :wizard:

Hey Sorcerer! Please do not feel like you have to rush at ALL! Haha as much as it would be easier for VMK to be top priority, life definitely comes first. Take your time, I'm in no hurry. Also, if you decide to forget the trade entirely, I'd even understand that. I'm just thankful that you considered.
I have my share of doctor visits too because I'm not in the best of health so with that and grad school, I definitely understand! Again, good luck with everything! :thumbsup2

[edit] I forgot to mention that now I only need the Native American headdress but I understand if you only wanted to sell them together. Thanks again!

Hi i love those animal dog and cat pins. By any chance would you take credits through kiosk or sprees if you want that? Also by any chance would you take credits or sprees for the full yellow explorer with camera(no boots unless you wont trade it unless it full)?

First off, Rachel, I haven't forgotten you. Hope to get back to you tomorrow. This is the first time I've been online all day, so I haven't been able to check on the green 50th yet. Will do so sometime tomorrow.

Hi i love those animal dog and cat pins. By any chance would you take credits through kiosk or sprees if you want that? Also by any chance would you take credits or sprees for the full yellow explorer with camera(no boots unless you wont trade it unless it full)?

Hi dude_is_me. Not really looking for credits or sprees for the dog and cat quest pins as they're my only ones of each for trade. I'll consider taking credits for the yellow explorer shirt with camera and the shorts (I have too many boots anyway, so I don't need to include those in a trade). Just let me know what your offer is and I'll let you know my thoughts. Thanks! :wizard:

I still have to verify if I have an extra red turnstile or red scoreboard, but
would either one of those items be acceptable for the pink Nemo chair?

Is this including the helmet?
Originally: 2500
Bid: 3750-5000

Princess Outfit Yellow
Without tiara? I already have it since they sold it.

Maleficent Hat

50th Chair Green
Originally: 500
Bid: 2000

Toontown Fireplace

Tron MCP Poster
Originally: 100
Bid: 500

Hi again Rachel! From what I could gather in poking around, the Green 50th Chair goes from anywhere between 5,000 and 6,000 in credits or shopping sprees, namely because it was only sold for 1 day (possibly 2, but I think it was just 1). What would you feel comfortable offering?

Looking through my inventory and seeing how many/few I have of each of the items listed, I'd be willing to do the Indian Shirt and Headdress for 3000 credits, but the other things I think I will hang on to to try and trade for items (aside from the green 50th, which I'll ask for a modified offer on before deciding). Sorry I'm slow getting back to you; haven't been feeling well and classes started today for me. :headache:

I still have to verify if I have an extra red turnstile or red scoreboard, but
would either one of those items be acceptable for the pink Nemo chair?

Hi Briar. :wizard: I like either offer, but I'm partial to all things pink, so I don't think I would trade it for those items. Thank you though!

In other news, about to update my list as far as what I still have left. Keep the offers coming, folks. :wizard:

Hi donald :)

I'm interested in the first tiki pin set without the tiki opens pin, and the first waterpark pin set, would you be interested in any of these items:
Furniture:
2x Captain Nemo's Chair Color Pink
1x Haunted Mansion Rocking Chair Color Blue
1x High School Musical Microphone
2x High School Pianos
3x Nemo Submarine Middles
8x Pirate Maze Turrets
18x Pirate Maze Walls Blank
24x Black Pirate Thrones
13x Blue Pirate Thrones
6x Green Pirate Thrones
12x Purple Pirate Thrones
8x Red Pirate Thrones
1x Skeleton at the Helm Xmas
1x Space Mountain Ride Downhill
2x Space Mountain Ride Uphill
2x Stack of Presents
3x Well Chairs

Pins:
1x Fireworks Remixed Gold Pin
1x Halloween 06 Pin
1x It's a Small World Pin (FROM Sword in the Stone)
1x Jungle Cruise Zebra Stripes Pin
4x Matterhorn Pins (FROM Sword in the Stone)
1x Space Mountain Pin

Let me know, thanks :)

~Roller

Hi again Rachel! From what I could gather in poking around, the Green 50th Chair goes from anywhere between 5,000 and 6,000 in credits or shopping sprees, namely because it was only sold for 1 day (possibly 2, but I think it was just 1). What would you feel comfortable offering?

Looking through my inventory and seeing how many/few I have of each of the items listed, I'd be willing to do the Indian Shirt and Headdress for 3000 credits, but the other things I think I will hang on to to try and trade for items (aside from the green 50th, which I'll ask for a modified offer on before deciding). Sorry I'm slow getting back to you; haven't been feeling well and classes started today for me. :headache:

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't been feeling well. I really understand your pain as I missed 3 straight weeks of classes during my 1st semester of grad school (then I had surgery and all was well until I had to go for another one a few months later, lol~). Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I'm looking for 2 green 50th chairs because I like having a match for my friend and myself and I bought one from another thread I found for 8K. I really want another chair so I'm willing to pay you 8K for it. Of course 6K would be better (lol) but if the extra 2K will help convince you to sell it, I am more than willing!

Is there anyway you would be willing to sell the headdress only? I can give you 2000 for it. If not, I totally understand. Thanks again!

[Credits] for the Toontown Fireplace?

Thx PrincessAveri

Hi. :wizard: Depends on how many credits you're willing to offer. Let me know what you think is fair and I will get back to you.

I'm looking for 2 green 50th chairs because I like having a match for my friend and myself and I bought one from another thread I found for 8K. I really want another chair so I'm willing to pay you 8K for it. Of course 6K would be better (lol) but if the extra 2K will help convince you to sell it, I am more than willing!

Is there anyway you would be willing to sell the headdress only? I can give you 2000 for it. If not, I totally understand. Thanks again!

Okay, so that's 8K for one chair and 2K for one headdress? I can do that. Probably be either some time tomorrow or just before close tonight. I have to be at a baseball game this evening and am not sure what time I'll be back. I will PM you once I'm back though. Yes, being sick or injured with grad school on top of it is not helpful. I'm doing a bit better now though thanks to antibiotics. Looking forward to "meeting" you! :wizard:

Okay, so that's 8K for one chair and 2K for one headdress? I can do that. Probably be either some time tomorrow or just before close tonight. I have to be at a baseball game this evening and am not sure what time I'll be back. I will PM you once I'm back though. Yes, being sick or injured with grad school on top of it is not helpful. I'm doing a bit better now though thanks to antibiotics. Looking forward to "meeting" you! :wizard:

Great! I'll wait for your PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter