Donald's Trades: Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!

Hey, above are the items I'm interested in, the bold ones being the ones I'm interested in the most.

Here are some items I have for trade, that you don't seem to need more of:

Tron Cabinets
Tron Tables
Tron Chairs
Stitch Teleports
Baseball Bases
Safari Lifestyle Collection
Explorer's Suitcase

The pins and clothes I'm too lazy to look at, but chances are, you'd either have it, or I wouldn't trade it. Anyways, interested in any of the furnish?

:wizard: Hello! The only thing from your list I'm in need of is 1 Tron cabinet. The things you bolded though, I think, are worth more than just the cabinet, since that's still available in game. I have some odd numbers for some pins that are part of the first pirates pins series though, so maybe we could work something out with them? Let me know!

Hi there,

I see you only have 1 Mickey TV - would you be interested in another one for the following:

Dreams castle turret chair
cowboy pants
black cowboy shirt w/vest

I can also throw in a room code if you're interested in those (Animal Kingdom Safari Room, High School Musical or Pirate Cannon)

Thanks!

Hi there,

I see you only have 1 Mickey TV - would you be interested in another one for the following:

Dreams castle turret chair
cowboy pants
black cowboy shirt w/vest

I can also throw in a room code if you're interested in those (Animal Kingdom Safari Room, High School Musical or Pirate Cannon)

Thanks!

Hi LittleMermaidsMom! I am a big Little Mermaid fan myself, btw. I was 6 when it came out, and I was in awe. My mom humored me and took me to the theaters to see it 3 times. Lucky for her, it came out on VHS because we were about to go a 4th time. :rotfl:

Anyhow, back on topic! ;) I would like to do that trade very much. If you have a spare Animal Kingdom Safari room, that would be lovely. It and the Tiki Room are my favorite rooms in VMK. :goodvibes I'm not sure what time I'll be online tomorrow, but if you give me some time frames you might be on, I can respond now. Otherwise, PM me Thursday if you see that the green light beside my posts is on, and I can most likely meet you then. Thanks, and I look forward to trading with you and "meeting" you! :wizard:

Hi I'd like to offer 5000 credits via my kiosk for a pair of the cowboy pants.. Ty

NVM I got found a pair.. Ty

If you still have the Cats Quest, I am interested in that, as well as penny presses, turnstiles, scorecards, and ride starts. Will have to wait till I can get online to see what I can offer you :goodvibes

:hug:
Lyn

If you still have the Cats Quest, I am interested in that, as well as penny presses, turnstiles, scorecards, and ride starts. Will have to wait till I can get online to see what I can offer you :goodvibes

Lyn

I do still have an extra Cats quest, Tigger. I need to get in the game later today and get an exact count on penny presses, turnstiles, and such. Hopefully by the time you can be online I can have that info. for you.

LittleMermaidsMom: I answered your PM. :goodvibes

The_VMK_Teddybaer: Glad you found a pair! Hope you enjoy them! :wizard:

Gold snowman
Red Space magic code or room codes for HSM, and Fortress

for the Minnie hat

Thx PrincessAveri

Gold snowman
Red Space magic code or room codes for HSM, and Fortress

for the Minnie hat

Thx PrincessAveri

Hi again PrincessAveri! I'm interested in the snowman, but I'm not in need of those codes at the moment. Anything else you could put in their place? Thanks!

A pirate Q stool and pole
or a mickey tv

It's not a bad offer, but I'm not sure I would accept that. I'm also reluctant to trade my hat at this moment in general. It's sort of in a Stitch offer that I am waiting to hear word on. I will let you know if anything changes. Thanks! :wizard:

Donald do you still have any of the old tiki pins? If so, I'm looking for Maui and Tangaroa... VMK isn't up yet so i'll post my offer as soon as I can look at what I have :).

Donald do you still have any of the old tiki pins? If so, I'm looking for Maui and Tangaroa... VMK isn't up yet so i'll post my offer as soon as I can look at what I have :).

Yes, I actually have multiples of all of the ones that were sold. Let me know! :wizard:

I do still have an extra Cats quest, Tigger. I need to get in the game later today and get an exact count on penny presses, turnstiles, and such. Hopefully by the time you can be online I can have that info. for you.

If you still have the Cats Quest, I definitely would like that :goodvibes I am still *REALLY* interested in the following as well:

Purple & Blue Penny Press
Red, Blue, & Purple Turnstile
Green Number Generator
Blue Scorecard

What would you want for some of these things?

Lyn

Hmm... considering you could get both pins easily through the trading events this month, i'll offer Pirate couch for both?

Hmm... considering you could get both pins easily through the trading events this month, i'll offer Pirate couch for both?

Sure, I'll do that trade, Cap. I'll PM you when I'm online tomorrow (Sunday).

Tigger, I need to check exactly what I have in terms of what you listed. Once I do, I'll get back to you. Thanks! :wizard:

Thank you for the trade, Cap. :thumbsup2

Tigger, I had some internet issues towards the end of the night when I was going to check on what I had. I know for certain I have an extra of the following:

Purple Penny Press
Red & Purple Turnstile

The rest I need to check on. Still have the Cat Quest pin also. I don't know what I would like... My main goal at this point is trying to add some items to put in my Stitch offer; don't have to be super rare, but decent, ya know?

Maybe just list some things you have for trade and we go from there? Sorry for the lack of specific wants, but I'm bad at listing what I want unless I'm specifically after something. :guilty:

Thanks! :wizard:

:wizard:

Hi Donald :goodvibes

Have you had a chance to see what you had out of my wants ?

:thanks: for your patience and considerations

Lyn
:tigger:

Ack, I'm sorry Lyn! :headache: Been busy with so many other threads and trades, this slipped my mind. I will check when I get on VMK for the day and then let you know. Still definitely have the Cats Quest pin, though. I don't have the Green Random Number Generator available (need to edit my first post accordingly); will check on the other items. Thanks for being patient with me, friend. :wizard:

Hi Lyn,
I've checked my inventory and this is what I found:
1 Blue Penny Press
1 Red, 1 Blue, & 1 Purple Turnstile
1 Blue Scoreboard

Have a couple more places where things might be lurking, but I think this is it. Still have the Cats Quest pin also. Not sure what I'm looking for; just make an offer and I'll let you know what I think. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter