Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching Disney videos and discovered that POP Century has Pineapple soft serve and floats. So, does anyone know if they still have them? Do they taste exactly like the ones in the park? Can you order a float for your drink with a QS meal on the dining plan?

I was watching Disney videos and discovered that POP Century has Pineapple soft serve and floats. So, does anyone know if they still have them? Do they taste exactly like the ones in the park? Can you order a float for your drink with a QS meal on the dining plan?

They just recently added them to Pop Century, they were definitely there in early April. Same as in the parks and at the Poly. I have no idea about the meal plan aspect of your question.

They had them when I was there the last week of April. I don't do the dining plan though, so can't help there.

I was looking at the first page of this thread and see that there is a Luggage Station.
When first arriving at Pop, do you pull up by front entrance to check in and grab a luggage cart to unload?
Thanks-Just trying to figure it all out.

I was looking at the first page of this thread and see that there is a Luggage Station.
When first arriving at Pop, do you pull up by front entrance to check in and grab a luggage cart to unload?
If you have your own car, then you park near that entrance and go in and check in… Don’t take your luggage out if you don’t know where your room is because many of the rooms are nowhere near the check-in

They probably won't just let you "grab" a luggage cart but will offer to assist you with bringing g luggage to your room and will expect a tip.

The first page of this thread that there was no traditional bell hop service, so I assumed there would be luggage racks to grab, but bell hop is fine too.
So you pull up by the front entrance and go check in, then go park by whatever building your room is in, then that building has bell hops?

The first page of this thread that there was no traditional bell hop service, so I assumed there would be luggage racks to grab, but bell hop is fine too.
So you pull up by the front entrance and go check in, then go park by whatever building your room is in, then that building has bell hops?
Not quite. Luggage services is located next to the entrance to Pop. CM who work with luggage services are all located there. If you would like someone to assist you with your luggage you will remove your luggage there after checking in. If you wish to take your luggage to your room yourself you may wish to park closer to your building and then transfer your luggage yourself.

There are no actual 'bell hops' at Pop Century.

I parked near my room, walked over to luggage services, and checked a cart out. Maybe I signed a form or something like that to get one??

Booked for 9/3 to 9/6. $102.40 per night (115.20 with tax)

8m3o5uk.jpg

Last edited:
Another catch is it's Enchanted Escape room only offer so no package. If you convert it to a package the price goes back up.

The Enchanted Escapes is for stays staying August 2, of course that is the day we are checking out...:worried:

Hi everyone!

My fiance and I are headed down next Monday for our honeymoon! This is our first trip without other family members, and we have most of our ducks in a row. I just have a couple of questions: 1) Is Pop still offering the $10 gift card per night to opt out of mousekeeping? and 2) We may not be checking a bag, but rather choosing to travel with a carry-on and a personal item for each of us (we are both light packers). We will be arriving at the hotel around noon, so I am not expecting our room to be ready then. Are we able to drop our bags off at the front desk/bell services to have them brought to our room when it is ready? We are planning on getting there and heading straight to Disney Springs.

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

My fiance and I are headed down next Monday for our honeymoon! This is our first trip without other family members, and we have most of our ducks in a row. I just have a couple of questions: 1) Is Pop still offering the $10 gift card per night to opt out of mousekeeping? and 2) We may not be checking a bag, but rather choosing to travel with a carry-on and a personal item for each of us (we are both light packers). We will be arriving at the hotel around noon, so I am not expecting our room to be ready then. Are we able to drop our bags off at the front desk/bell services to have them brought to our room when it is ready? We are planning on getting there and heading straight to Disney Springs.

Thanks!

1. Yes
2. Yes, luggage services will hold your bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter