Disney's Magical Express Update -- Reservations Required effective 11/1/05

About the yellow tags,
We are using only carry on....riding ME to the resort, and flying SWA........should i still put the yellow tag on the bags? or is that only for the bags being checked at the airport?

The yellow tags go only on the checked luggage. If you have carryon only, you won't need the yellow tags.

Can DME be used one-way only? From Pop to the airport?

I'm arriving in Florida a week before I head to WDW (I'll be at my sister's house), but will be flying back home from Pop..

Can DME be used one-way only? From Pop to the airport?

I'm arriving in Florida a week before I head to WDW (I'll be at my sister's house), but will be flying back home from Pop..

yes. You can arrange it during your stay. (couple of days before you leave)

Ed

yes. You can arrange it during your stay. (couple of days before you leave)

Ed
------------------------

Great! That will save my sister the trouble of hanging around to drive me to the airport for a night flight and then having to drive back up to Lady Lake alone in the dark..:thumbsup2

Hi, all... I've got a trip booked for January and it turns out that my husband most likely won't be able to come (just me and the kid for 6 days :scared1: ). There's a slim chance that he'll be able to hop on a plane at the last minute and join us for a few days. We have a room only reservation and my son and I will be using ME on the first and last days of our reservation to get to and from WDW. Will my husband be able to set up a second ME reservation to meet us down there or will he have to find alternate transportation (he wouldn't be checking any luggage if that makes any difference)?

Thanks!

As long as his name is on the resort reservation, he will be able to use it. Keep in mind though that if your son is over the age of 17, there will be an extra daily charge for that 3rd person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter