Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

You are welcome.

My favorite best memory. After many flight delays we arrived to our room around 2:15 am. As you round the corner you see the double doors. DH turns to me and asks what's our room #? 7325

He looks at room number plate and then turns back to me with all seriousness "there's something wrong...."

I tap the MB to the door, " no DH this suite is for YOU! Surprise!!"

He was truly surprised. :goodvibes
Love these pictures! Such a pretty room. Was there just the main doors into the suite and no door for the bedroom to the hallway? I think the layout I saw for one bedroom suite had two entry doors but this looks like just one entrance?

If we arrive around 9am when staying club level will we have access to the club level on arrival? Also, assuming our room would not be ready, would we leave our luggage with bell services or the club level staff if we leave the resort?

Does anyone have any thoughts as to atrium vs club at contemporary. We have an atrium theme club room but are considering a standard club. We were worried we would not get a theme view with that room but it looks like they now have a separate resort club which has the lake view (so I am hoping the standard club is the theme park view).

Does anyone have any thoughts as to atrium vs club at contemporary. We have an atrium theme club room but are considering a standard club. We were worried we would not get a theme view with that room but it looks like they now have a separate resort club which has the lake view (so I am hoping the standard club is the theme park view).

I was just replying to your other thread actually, but I’ll answer it here. I assume you’re asking about the “Standard Room - Club Level” that’s online?

Atrium Club is the rooms on the 12th floor that most people talk about/think about when discussing CR Club Level. All regular size resort rooms.

The “Standard Room - Club Level” room is on the Tower Club floor, which is the 14th floor. That floor is mostly suites with just a few of these 2Q rooms. They can either face MK or Bay Lake, you can’t book your view.

Tower Club floor rooms/suites have a different design/style than the rest of the CR rooms. They also have rather large balconies.

Tower Club is a bit of a niche offering given the low room count on that floor….it’s a pretty quiet CL/lounge setup compared to Atrium and there are usually fewer people. Unless the suites are all full of very large parties, then it can quickly get pretty robust - but that’s less common. Most of the Tower Club floor rooms connect to whatever is next to them (some on both sides) so sometimes noisy neighbors can be more of a nuisance, but similar comment - that is less common in my experience (although possible).

Both serve the same food other than Tower Club puts out some basic sushi items nightly (Atrium Club does not have this).

The Standard Room - Club Level category used to only be available via calling but Disney added it to the website last year - so it’s gotten a lot more attention and chatter here lately. Going to be pretty hard to book, I suspect.

Disney’s poor naming/descriptions on the website have led to a lot of confused people with this room type.

Hope that all makes sense (and I’m sorry if you already knew all of that!), happy to answer any questions!

Thanks! I had previously heard as well that you could not book the theme park view on that floor so I was surprised to see the new resort club room category (as opposed to the standard club category) on the website and thought they might have changed that policy with the room category change. My kids are older and I have heard Atrium lounge can get pretty crowded for fireworks.

I was just replying to your other thread actually, but I’ll answer it here. I assume you’re asking about the “Standard Room - Club Level” that’s online?

Atrium Club is the rooms on the 12th floor that most people talk about/think about when discussing CR Club Level. All regular size resort rooms.

The “Standard Room - Club Level” room is on the Tower Club floor, which is the 14th floor. That floor is mostly suites with just a few of these 2Q rooms. They can either face MK or Bay Lake, you can’t book your view.

Tower Club floor rooms/suites have a different design/style than the rest of the CR rooms. They also have rather large balconies.

Tower Club is a bit of a niche offering given the low room count on that floor….it’s a pretty quiet CL/lounge setup compared to Atrium and there are usually fewer people. Unless the suites are all full of very large parties, then it can quickly get pretty robust - but that’s less common. Most of the Tower Club floor rooms connect to whatever is next to them (some on both sides) so sometimes noisy neighbors can be more of a nuisance, but similar comment - that is less common in my experience (although possible).

Both serve the same food other than Tower Club puts out some basic sushi items nightly (Atrium Club does not have this).

The Standard Room - Club Level category used to only be available via calling but Disney added it to the website last year - so it’s gotten a lot more attention and chatter here lately. Going to be pretty hard to book, I suspect.

Disney’s poor naming/descriptions on the website have led to a lot of confused people with this room type.

Hope that all makes sense (and I’m sorry if you already knew all of that!), happy to answer any questions!
Meant to reply to you and not myself as noted in my recent post. I actually have a second reservation for standard club. I need to cancel one of them.

Thanks! I had previously heard as well that you could not book the theme park view on that floor so I was surprised to see the new resort club room category (as opposed to the standard club category) on the website and thought they might have changed that policy with the room category change. My kids are older and I have heard Atrium lounge can get pretty crowded for fireworks.

Yeah, it’s more rather poor quality control with the words on their website than anything else. I do wish they would fix it though, would clear up a lot of confusion.

Hope you enjoy your stay, whatever you decide!

Love these pictures! Such a pretty room. Was there just the main doors into the suite and no door for the bedroom to the hallway? I think the layout I saw for one bedroom suite had two entry doors but this looks like just one entrance?
2 doors to entryway. Then a door to bedroom which we left open. The living area was an open hallway. However it was really quiet!

Just tightening up our reservations for our upcoming trip, had a few overlapping nights. Last trip, we added a night for the TRON AP preview and enjoyed staying at Caribbean Beach due to the Skyliner and eating at Sabastian's bistro. So this trip we will stay there again for two nights, then Animal Kingdom CL for three nights, then Wilderness Lodge CL for three nights. We really enjoy taking advantage of the Club Lounges during the hot summer days, it's a nice place to get a cool drink and just relax.

I did ask last night and they said that you can once again purchase CL access from a regular room at WL if they have availability- which they usually do. Didn’t know the cost.

We had a wonderful stay at Wilderness Club Level over the last week...

The whole team there is amazing - always going above and beyond to get anyone what they needed. There were a handful of "earning my ears" cast members in the lounge and they were fantastic as well. The overall menu is still the same as the one I posted back in March, nothing has really changed except...

The draft beer changed - it's now Elysian Brewing's Space Dust IPA. It's way better than the two beers they had on draft before, eventually they said they'd add a second but for now would stick with the one.

If anyone has any questions let me know!

Wow, never realized there would be such a run on suites for 2024!! I have been buried at work so didn’t get online until last night. DMom mentioned she’d like to see some of the new stuff at Disney, other than one deluxe extra hrs with me, she’s not been in over 10 years. I grabbed a one-bedroom suite in GF main building for 4 nights at the end of April - obscene, but the only main building suite left at that time. Looks like only 1.5 bathrooms, which is a bummer, but better than just one. Not many suites available then anywhere!

Cost - eek! Hope there are discounts!!

@trishadono I blame you! After I saw your pics, I knew we had to do GF, but I can’t make my 77-yr-old mom walk back and forth to get her wine, so main building it is….

What’d everyone else book?

Wow, never realized there would be such a run on suites for 2024!! I have been buried at work so didn’t get online until last night. DMom mentioned she’d like to see some of the new stuff at Disney, other than one deluxe extra hrs with me, she’s not been in over 10 years. I grabbed a one-bedroom suite in GF main building for 4 nights at the end of April - obscene, but the only main building suite left at that time. Looks like only 1.5 bathrooms, which is a bummer, but better than just one. Not many suites available then anywhere!

Cost - eek! Hope there are discounts!!

@trishadono I blame you! After I saw your pics, I knew we had to do GF, but I can’t make my 77-yr-old mom walk back and forth to get her wine, so main building it is….

What’d everyone else book?
I agree!!

I have decided that some travel company must book all Epcot hotel CL suites for the entire year the second reservations open because I don’t know how there was zero availability for 2024 by the time I was able to finally make it through and see at 3:00.

I’m frustrated that I was never even able to see the pricing. I know it’s weird, but it’s one thing for me to see it and pass, but I at least want the chance to pass on it. 🙈

I don’t know the Poly/GF suites as well, but so many of those were gone, too.

I agree!!

I have decided that some travel company must book all Epcot hotel CL suites for the entire year the second reservations open because I don’t know how there was zero availability for 2024 by the time I was able to finally make it through and see at 3:00.

I’m frustrated that I was never even able to see the pricing. I know it’s weird, but it’s one thing for me to see it and pass, but I at least want the chance to pass on it. 🙈

I don’t know the Poly/GF suites as well, but so many of those were gone, too.
I was able to find availability for the GF main building suites midweek in September (just looking to see if they had maybe not released named suites at all). I didn’t really look at Poly because even though the resort and rooms are gorgeous, the CL lounge there annoys me for an adult trip, and you can’t walk directly to any parks unless you want to traverse GF.

I had that same thought…wonder if one or two companies grab as many as they can get?

have decided that some travel company must book all Epcot hotel CL suites for the entire year the second reservations open because I don’t know how there was zero availability for 2024 by the time I was able to finally make it through and see at 3:00.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Disney holds suites back for all the festival bands, singers & celebrity narrators. And there’s pretty much always something going on with festivals & concerts now. You know most of the big name performers are not staying in regular rooms.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Disney holds suites back for all the festival bands, singers & celebrity narrators. And there’s pretty much always something going on with festivals & concerts now. You know most of the big name performers are not staying in regular rooms.
It's a lot easier to upgrade a guest to a suite then downgrade a guest from a suite.

I wouldn't be surprised if some inventory is kept open. Last minute booking for a VIP. Some of people you mentioned might be upgraded to a suite based on availability

I had that same thought…wonder if one or two companies grab as many as they can get?

There are a few large companies that hold conventions at WDW every year who do book several suites. I’m sure those dates are confirmed at least a few years in advance. So yes, some might be being held for those events too. There was a poster a year or so ago who posted he runs a convention at GF every December. He apparently books a lot of rooms & several suites. There’s another huge convention at Y & B every year & I’m sure they have suites booked too. So there may be lots of suites out of normal inventory before it’s even released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter