Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

No AP discounts available anywhere in CL for my three nights 14th - 17th Feb. I currently have Poly CL booked but would change if a discount was available at GF, YC or BC.

We had a Wilderness Lodge Club level reservation for early February and now with the AP discount and trips in November (10 days to go!) and Galactic Cruiser at end of March, we decided to move the Feb reservation to late January and also switched to AKL CL. AKL is 25% off vs 10% at WL. WL also had less availability, which correlates to the lower discounts I suppose.

If I book a King Room - Club level at WL - is that guaranteed to be on the 7th floor? Or can they give me a king room on any floor?

We have stayed BC CL and have stayed CR CL. Our upcoming trip is CR TPV Atrium CL. We've never stayed in WL or Poly (well just not CL in Poly, and that was many many years ago).
Which would you recommend and why for our next visit?

Last edited:

We have stayed BC CL (not impressed, small rooms, not fabulous CL offerings) and have stayed CR CL. Our upcoming trip is CR TPV Atrium CL. We've never stayed in WL or Poly (well just not CL in Poly, and that was many many years ago).
Which would you recommend and why for our next visit?
The best CL service is at the BWI. Chef in the evenings, nothing better. Yes, the rooms are dated but it's by far the best CL offered on Disney property.

We haven’t been to the Poly or even WDW since before the pandemic. Just booked CL for Spring Break. Can anyone comment on what expected food offerings will be when they open back up? Will it be pre-pandemic levels of breakfast, light lunch, apps for early dinner and late night dessert? We usually rely on CL for most meals (we are light eaters) with a couple table service meals thrown in during the week to mix it up.

Are all Club Level Lounges open Now?

Here are the remaining reopening dates of the CLs that aren’t open yet, plus GF Sugar Loaf, which does not have a reopening date.

December 16, 2021Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
December 16, 2021Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
January 20, 2022Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
January 27, 2022Disney’s Beach Club Resort
February 3, 2022Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort

Oh, good golly what a morning! We checked out of the poly and came to AKL to check into CL and grab some breakfast. No one greeted us which I thought was odd so I went to the desk and said that we are checking in. The CM started checking us in there. She made no mention of CL which should have been a red flag but we got our keys and attempted to go to the 6th floor. Keys don't work. So back to the front desk, the CM says oh you're not on club level, we upgraded you to a 1 bedroon savanna view. So I show her my confirmation that we did indeed book a club level room not a 1 bedroom. So after lots of discussions with management, we get to keep the savanna view 1 bedroom and have CL access. When we finally got up to CL, the first thing I was asked was can we get you a mimosa? Ha! I must have looked stressed.
Do you happen to remember what the serving times are for Breakfast & Dinner

I am a drink-my-coffee-the-instant-I-wake-up kind of person, so I love the idea of having breakfast brought to the room first thing, rather than having to get ready for the day before I head to the lounge for my wake up drink. Thanks!
I need my coffee ASAP when I wake up too. I need it badly enough I don‘t even try to look nice when I go to the lounge. I just throw on shorts and a hoodie. I’ve even been known to sleep in my shorts and hoodie so that my morning coffee run is as seamless as possible. 😂 😂 i bring my coffee back to the room and drink it on the balcony. Then I get ready for the day and make my “real“ trip to the lounge.🤣

We haven’t been to the Poly or even WDW since before the pandemic. Just booked CL for Spring Break. Can anyone comment on what expected food offerings will be when they open back up? Will it be pre-pandemic levels of breakfast, light lunch, apps for early dinner and late night dessert? We usually rely on CL for most meals (we are light eaters) with a couple table service meals thrown in during the week to mix it up.
I was fortunate to have stayed at the 4 currently opened cl since reopening, For all, GF, AKL, BWI and CR the midday lunch type items have been removed. Also soups have been eliminated all together.

The breakfast and evenings are pretty similar to past.

IMO the quality of the wines for CR and GF are of a lesser quality.

Oh desserts pretty much the same too.

AKL and GF had water bottles,

CR and BWI have natura water carafes you can fill and take to your room.

CR sometimes had water bottles to give out if asked,

BWI had a wider selection of soft drinks and juices.

From end of august to oct 1 there are many posts with pix on this thread from those of us that have been there. That’s not too far back to go to see current info :)

I need my coffee ASAP when I wake up too. I need it badly enough I don‘t even try to look nice when I go to the lounge. I just throw on shorts and a hoodie. I’ve even been known to sleep in my shorts and hoodie so that my morning coffee run is as seamless as possible. 😂 😂 i bring my coffee back to the room and drink it on the balcony. Then I get ready for the day and make my “real“ trip to the lounge.🤣
Yep me too. I have learned to make a to go cup and another in a mug. I need a mug to drink out of , those disposable cups? Dribble all over me !

Its nice having a hot 2Nd cup ready to refill my mug with. Also saves not having to scare the lounge cms with our zombie like “I need coffee” glaze over we have 🧟

Got my first call from Disney Signature Services, yay me!!:)
she asked if I needed anything and asked me to save the number if I needed anything to call. Is this number for anything? or just specifically hotel related issues.

DSS can assist with various planning/concierge type tasks. Things like, adding room requests to your reservation, noting celebrations on your reservation, booking tours, cabanas, upcharge events - things like that.

They can’t make/modify actual resort reservations.

Hope that helps!

I keep tweaking my January trip. With AP rates I can’t decide lol.

Since I keep going online and I checked. (Again)Surprisingly I see the R&C dining package for harmonious viewing dates for December finally released.

Got my date !

How many times have I looked for it and there it is unannounced.

I have both CSR and AKL for January. Leaning towards AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter