Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Got my first call from Disney Signature Services, yay me!!:)
she asked if I needed anything and asked me to save the number if I needed anything to call. Is this number for anything? or just specifically hotel related issues.
When are you checking in?

I keep tweaking my January trip. With AP rates I can’t decide lol.

Since I keep going online and I checked. (Again)Surprisingly I see the R&C dining package for harmonious viewing dates for December finally released.

Got my date !

How many times have I looked for it and there it is unannounced.

I have both CSR and AKL for January. Leaning towards AKL.

Thank you ! I had forgotten to check and I was still able to book tonight !

Well, after 2 years & 5 trips with out club level, decided we need to be there when it reopens at YC. We’re booked January 20-23 with the AP discount. :goodvibes
It's good to know that they are offering the AP discount for YC-CL. I just wish it was available for our dates. :( But I will keep looking every day for a YC club level reservation to open up. CL with a 25% discount would be doable. ::yes::

Hi, all. Booked a Yacht Club Club Level Garden View room for January. I didn't realize this room category existed (thought YC CL was just standard or water view). On the Touringplans room finder, it looks like there are only 5 rooms of this type (3 two queen, 2 king). Does that sound right? Thanks.

Hi, all. Booked a Yacht Club Club Level Garden View room for January. I didn't realize this room category existed (thought YC CL was just standard or water view). On the Touringplans room finder, it looks like there are only 5 rooms of this type (3 two queen, 2 king). Does that sound right? Thanks.

Yes, that is right. Those rooms book quick which is why you don’t often see them as available. Under the YC info on page one there is a room map & you can see where they are.

Would my deluxe suite retroactively change to show it as a CL room if I book feb dates now? I may wait until December when things open to decide anyway since have a non deluxe room increases my chances of being on the same floor of the lounge... decisions, decisions :)

Thanks for the info!

Apologies, I missed this earlier this week. Yes, if you book that room type for Feb now it will change to CL Access when CL reopens. Disney didn’t adjust rates or anything with the above-standard rooms like suites while CL hasn’t been available (insert eye roll) so when CL reopens things just magically go back to normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter