Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Right?! And now there’s no clown!
I did hate that creepy, eye glowing clown.

Now if only we can do something about those nightmarish chairs with faces in the lobby.

Not even touching half the creepy and/or naked pieces of art around Kidani and Jambo, Joe Rhode would request I be banned from the property, LOL.

Got my first call from Disney Signature Services, yay me!!:)
she asked if I needed anything and asked me to save the number if I needed anything to call. Is this number for anything? or just specifically hotel related issues.

When they called, was it a "407" number or a general 877 number? I usually don't pick up unless I recognize the number and wouldn't want to miss that call! TIA.

When they called, was it a "407" number or a general 877 number? I usually don't pick up unless I recognize the number and wouldn't want to miss that call! TIA.

it was 1-407-939-7777
She even asked me if the number she called from showed up as ending in 7777. When I confirmed she said that I could use that # to call for anything 9-5 daily

I've read mixed reviews on YC CL and am trying to decide if it's worth the upgrade. I see these rooms are reopening on January 20th and we currently have a standard water view room booked for January 21-29th. Any input on whether or not improvements can be expected? Are they needed? We have never done CL before but this trip is a celebration of making it to empty nester status with two kiddos successfully powering through college...yay we did something right :cheer2:

I've read mixed reviews on YC CL and am trying to decide if it's worth the upgrade. I see these rooms are reopening on January 20th and we currently have a standard water view room booked for January 21-29th. Any input on whether or not improvements can be expected? Are they needed? We have never done CL before but this trip is a celebration of making it to empty nester status with two kiddos successfully powering through college...yay we did something right :cheer2:

I’m personally a fan of YC CL. Is it the best CL? No (obviously very subjective). But is it a pretty good CL overall? Yes, IMO.

Historically their offerings have been relatively decent/substantial. I like what they have to offer, but it’s sort of middle of the road CL for me. CLs always tend to ebb and flow and it perhaps felt YC CL was trending down a bit pre-COVID just in terms of quality/variety of offerings, but that’s probably a pretty nit-picky comment. I love that they have big plates! And an ice cream fridge!

I am not really a fan of the quick service options at YC or BC, so avoiding those places has a lot of value for me. (Sorry, just being honest!)

I find the CMs there welcoming and the location of the CM desk is very handy if you need anything

I very much appreciate being on the top floor.

I don’t love that the lounge is a little on the small side, has no view, and isn’t really all that special of a space.

Overall I find YC CL a nice compliment to an Epcot resort stay. I probably don’t utililize all of the services the way I do at other CLs, but that’s not a knock on YC CL, it’s just that there are so many things to do in/around the Epcot resorts.

Congrats on your new status! 😂

two kiddos successfully powering through college...yay we did something right :cheer2:
You deserve CL then lol.

YC is the only one I have not tried but I have friends that love it and it is on my "to do".

One thing to consider is time savings you get with CL.

Back midday? No lines in a store just head to the lounge for some snacks and a drink. It is amazing how annoying it is to grab a coffee, softdrink or water midday. Who wants to mobile order or wait in a line??

The breakfast is the most convenient. It makes for a successful morning IMO.

Appetizers and dessert are just a nice thing to have if needed.

I’m personally a fan of YC CL. Is it the best CL? No (obviously very subjective). But is it a pretty good CL overall? Yes, IMO.

Historically their offerings have been relatively decent/substantial. I like what they have to offer, but it’s sort of middle of the road CL for me. CLs always tend to ebb and flow and it perhaps felt YC CL was trending down a bit pre-COVID just in terms of quality/variety of offerings, but that’s probably a pretty nit-picky comment. I love that they have big plates! And an ice cream fridge!

I am not really a fan of the quick service options at YC or BC, so avoiding those places has a lot of value for me. (Sorry, just being honest!)

I find the CMs there welcoming and the location of the CM desk is very handy if you need anything

I don’t love that the lounge is a little on the small side, has no view, and isn’t really all that special of a space.

Overall I find YC CL a nice compliment to an Epcot resort stay. I probably don’t utililize all of the services the way I do at other CLs, but that’s not a knock on YC CL, it’s just that there are so many things to do in/around the Epcot resorts.

In total agreement about the qs at YC/BC. We found ourselves making last minute ADRs for food or walking over to the BW pizza window. That's my only complaint about the YC. I like it much better then BC.

When the news broke that poly CL was open to book, I was able to grab a lagoon view cl room. I initially wanted garden view cl room because the cost per night is quite a big cheaper. After looking at room views on touring plans, I think I might have convinced myself to just keep the lagoon instead of stalking for a garden view cl to pop up.
Thoughts?

Haven't done either YC CL or WL CL. We currently have a deluxe WL CL room in January. Would you keep that or go with YC? I realize the info is pre-covid, but back then which did you prefer?

When the news broke that poly CL was open to book, I was able to grab a lagoon view cl room. I initially wanted garden view cl room because the cost per night is quite a big cheaper. After looking at room views on touring plans, I think I might have convinced myself to just keep the lagoon instead of stalking for a garden view cl to pop up.
Thoughts?
I love lv cl at poly. You can see gf , the castle , EWP, near boat horns etc. Truly Magical!

I have had 1st floor 5 or 6 different locations. Lower numbers 5and below have more of a water view. However even in the center one spot on the patio I could see the castle. The rooms far end are classified as GV so no worries about a bad view.

I’m seconding most of these points. I think you summed it up pretty well. Did want to add that while the space can be a little tight and the view is out the front of the YC (vs. the lake/EPCOT), it is nice that there is a large balcony and we liked having a peaceful outdoor space in the lounge.

Haven't done either YC CL or WL CL. We currently have a deluxe WL CL room in January. Would you keep that or go with YC? I realize the info is pre-covid, but back then which did you prefer?

Hmmm… interesting choice. For me, it’s more about location/purpose of trip/time of year first, CL second. So it would come down to whether I think I’d be at MK more or Epcot/DHS more.

As far as CL, I’d say WL is a better CL experience than YC, on the margins.

Kind of polar opposite overall resort experiences though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter