Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I know this wasn’t directed to me, but we did not get slippers at Poly CL this week - only robes. We got both slippers and robes at YC CL yesterday.

Thank you so much!! I'm glad to hear you go them at YC. Hopefully they will be at Poly this summer.

A little late, but Happy New Year everyone! Here’s to a 2018 full of more Disney travel and adventure!

View attachment 291536
Happy New Year to you all fellow dissers.

Still don't know if I have a disney trip this year. Going to an all inclusive in the Bahamas with the kids instead. Still debating a trip without dh but ods will more then likely be attending a private HS in the fall so have to see how that plays out.

I have a non Disney club level question. The resort we're going to (Melia) has a concierge level. Thoughts if it's worth it on an all inclusive trip? I haven't done an all inclusive since my honeymoon 15 years ago, lol.

Thanks!

Excited that CL rooms have opened up for WL in April. I had posted awhile back that it was odd that CL rooms were not available at all for April and May, though they were available at peak times for Easter and Feb vacation. Someone staying there mentioned that a CM had mentioned that there might be a renovation coming for those rooms and that is why they were unavailable. I just happened to look today and the rooms are available at least for what I was looking for 4/11-4/16. Didnt check the rest of the month. My agent upgraded me, she said she had just checked yesterday and there was nothing so they must have opened them up for the new year. Anyway, thought you all might want to know if looking to upgrade.

Since you have a lot of choices, I would call Disney-specific TAs for agency exclusive offers or look and see what CLs have any discounts. They seem to be discounting the higher value rooms a lot lately.

I don’t use TAs. That’s a negative for me. I just wanted to know what are some other good resorts to try. Not looking for a discount

Third floor of the Poly CL lounge is reserved for the next 3.5 hours. Sorry folks. :rotfl2:

View attachment 291556

Ok, never mind. As of halftime, MK is seeming like a much better idea right now.... even if it’s 44 degrees and rainy.

Sorry for the OT chatter!

FWIW, the third floor of the Poly lounge is a great spot to watch sports if ever needed. Nice TV, good seating, and rarely anyone here. Plus beer in the fridge downstairs. :thumbsup2

I don’t use TAs. That’s a negative for me. I just wanted to know what are some other good resorts to try. Not looking for a discount
Why is it a negative? I've saved a lot by booking through a TA (Poly and BWI CL). Nice that you don't need a discount but you may as well at least check around since you have a wide variety to choose from. Disney also offers various discounts so be sure to ask! (RPC savings was a BB).

Last edited:
Why is it a negative? I'm saving around $330 per night at GF RPC by booking through a TA. Nice that you don't need a discount but you may as well at least check around since you have a wide variety to choose from. Disney also offers various discounts so be sure to ask!

I like to have control over my booking as opposed to going through a third party. If I want to make a change or anything I don’t want to wait around on a TA. I like to maintain control, lol

Soooooo...
Can Club level staff help a girl out, if she was unable to score 2 fast passes for a certain ride?

Asking for a friend...lol

Soooooo...
Can Club level staff help a girl out, if she was unable to score 2 fast passes for a certain ride?

Asking for a friend...lol

No, they do not have access to FP's or dining reservations that are not generally available. Management has the discretion to over ride both but would need to be a service recovery situation not just because they were unavailable.

No, they do not have access to FP's or dining reservations that are not generally available. Management has the discretion to over ride both but would need to be a service recovery situation not just because they were unavailable.

The time i want isn’t available, but the ride is - do you think if i took that fast pass anyway, it could maybe be modified? I’ve been trying, but it’s not working.

The time i want isn’t available, but the ride is - do you think if i took that fast pass anyway, it could maybe be modified? I’ve been trying, but it’s not working.

No, they don't do that simply because the time you want is not available.

Ok, never mind. As of halftime, MK is seeming like a much better idea right now.... even if it’s 44 degrees and rainy.

Sorry for the OT chatter!

FWIW, the third floor of the Poly lounge is a great spot to watch sports if ever needed. Nice TV, good seating, and rarely anyone here. Plus beer in the fridge downstairs. :thumbsup2

I hope you didn’t miss the best part of the game!! They made up that 17-point deficit, then it took double overtime but they did it! GO DAWGS!!!

Excited that CL rooms have opened up for WL in April. I had posted awhile back that it was odd that CL rooms were not available at all for April and May, though they were available at peak times for Easter and Feb vacation. Someone staying there mentioned that a CM had mentioned that there might be a renovation coming for those rooms and that is why they were unavailable. I just happened to look today and the rooms are available at least for what I was looking for 4/11-4/16. Didnt check the rest of the month. My agent upgraded me, she said she had just checked yesterday and there was nothing so they must have opened them up for the new year. Anyway, thought you all might want to know if looking to upgrade.

It pays to keep checking! Congrats on getting CL. Hope you have a great time :wizard:.

@anomamatt, did you get slippers with your CL stay at Poly? It was posted they did at other CL resorts so wanted to check. Thanks!!

When we went to Poly in September we got both robes and slippers (we didnt use either though - i prefer to walk around in my socks or barefoot). When we stayed at CR CL same thing - robes and slippers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter