Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thank you soooo much for the review! This helped me to decide November 2018 for our CR CL stay next year. Hopefully the elevator waits won’t be bad then. Also, did the food seem any different considering it was the holidays or just the usual?

Seemed the usual - nothing looked “holiday” to me :)

So we booked our split stay! 3 nights at BWI non club and 5 nights at Poly club for November. Kills me to start the countdown all over again -Lol.

Question for those that have used travel agencies with agency discounts vs booking on your own through Disney discounts —
did you find they gave you better room locations/assignments when you booked direct vs through a travel agent? Not being able to call ourselves may drive me insane but our agent said with our Poly club stay I’ll be able to speak to them direct - just not on the BWI End since it’s not club there.

Also any room recs for “garden club” at Poly please? kid with ADHD and sensitive to loud noises.

So we booked our split stay! 3 nights at BWI non club and 5 nights at Poly club for November. Kills me to start the countdown all over again -Lol.

Question for those that have used travel agencies with agency discounts vs booking on your own through Disney discounts —
did you find they gave you better room locations/assignments when you booked direct vs through a travel agent? Not being able to call ourselves may drive me insane but our agent said with our Poly club stay I’ll be able to speak to them direct - just not on the BWI End since it’s not club there.

Also any room recs for “garden club” at Poly please? kid with ADHD and sensitive to loud noises.
That's exactly what we are doing for our July trip!!

We have 4 nights BWI standard and 5 nights Poly CL Garden!! This will be our first split stay!!

We have done both-through an agency with agency discount and on our own. I haven't noticed any difference in getting our room assignments. Our agent always places our requests and we usually get what we ask for but not always. This has been no different that if we have done it on our own.

For the garden view club, we just requested balcony and we got it. You could request "away from lounge" if you are concerned about noise from the lounge. I didn't notice any hallway or balcony noise.

I hope that helps!!

We have 4 nights BWI standard and 5 nights Poly CL Garden!! This will be our first split stay!!

We have done both-through an agency with agency discount and on our own. I haven't noticed any difference in getting our room assignments. Our agent always places our requests and we usually get what we ask for but not always. This has been no different that if we have done it on our own.

For the garden view club, we just requested balcony and we got it. You could request "away from lounge" if you are concerned about noise from the lounge. I didn't notice any hallway or balcony noise.

I hope that helps!!

Thank you it does! Last sept we stayed on 3rd floor in the club but had TPV. I believe the garden room faces the oasis pool and I’m a bit concerned by that part as the pool did get a bit noisy.

Thank you it does! Last sept we stayed on 3rd floor in the club but had TPV. I believe the garden room faces the oasis pool and I’m a bit concerned by that part as the pool did get a bit noisy.
Oh, I see. Yes the garden rooms face the oasis pool. My husband and I sat out on the balcony a few times because it was more peaceful that our room full of kids!:rotfl:
We didn't really notice much noise from the pool and you could definitely hear to wonderful Poly music playing around the resort. We were about half way down the hall so maybe the ones closer to the end caught more of the pool noise.

Here now and having a wonderful trip! You can see my pics on IG: fourparksoneheart

:cool1:
CD717D0C-5FDC-4526-97FC-9CF53287F1A1_zpsbr76oh9t.jpg

We’ve never noticed that going thru an agency was any different. Actually, I found that it can be more of a hindrance. When you book thru someone else you can’t change anything yourself or pay on/off your vacation ahead of time yourself. Everything goes thru the agent first. The last time we went thru someone else, I knew about a public discount coming out before he did (I read about it on here, so not a secret). So I texted him, told him about it, & when it was starting. Well, that morning, he didn’t get up early to call. I had to repeatedly text him to get him up & going. He said the lines were jammed. I got thru with no problem, but couldn’t do anything cause it was thru a agency. I had to text him the number I used & we finally got the discount but had to move our days because of him. And this is a very reputable person, that has been doing Disney vacations for years, & we know him personally. So, it scarred me when it comes to going thru other people. Of course, now my DH has talked about booking DVC thru a certain reputable place online, but I’m terrified of trusting people I don’t know.

I’d ask for a room away from the pool/boat side. But honestly, at Poly, if you’re in a longhouse by the water you either hear the small boats or the big ones blowing their horns. But it’s really not bad in the rooms or that loud unless directly on the beach. Have fun!

We’re just back from our AKL stay. Just posted a mini report and happy to answer any questions.

We love AKL the resort and are very happy with CL there. While each resort and CL has its pros and cons, we love CL in general for the ease, extra space and food as a bonus. There are people that rave over BWI like there’s no tomorrow, so I’d say if that’s your camp, any other CL would not be the same. If you like CL, then I think you’d be happy with your AKL choice. We really had great CMs. If it’s food that you’re worried about, well you’ll know what your family likes. I’m picky so I didn’t pay much attention to the hot offerings but remember a meat stew (beef, lamb, chicken, pork and I think veal), a seafood something, and little lamb patties. There were cheeses, variety of hummus, olives, mini corn dogs and chicken nuggets. What was also nice is the tea time complete with scones.

We have celebrated a birthday at AKL before. Surprised DD with cake delivered to Jiko. Its a fun memory and we had cake for days.
Thank you so very much for this great review!!! After reading it we had renewed excitement and can not wait to experience AKL!!!:flower1: Happy New Year!!

We’re at poly cl this week (26-Jan 2) and it’s been amazing. Yep, I’m posting while the kids nap and I’m drinking. Haha. But we’ve done WL, CR, AKL and BC club levels this year and poly CL blows them away. Totally impressed by the food offerings and having something of substance at lunch is unique. And everything in the resort and parks are so super convienent. Now if it would just warm up, today was supposed to have some pool time for the kiddos but it’s super cold (55 right now, though <10 at home, so i guess it’s florida cold).

Thanks for popping in! Glad you're having a great time and enjoying Poly CL. We love the Poly and are booked for our first Poly CL stay in August and I can't wait after reading all the great things about it. Enjoy the rest of your trip :wizard:.

Oh, your post has got me so looking forward to our Poly CL stay in 16 days! It’s our first Poly and our first CL stay!
:cheer2:

Have a great time! :yay: :yay:

I’m super excited about our upcoming stays. 11 days until AKL CL (4 nights), then 29 days until a split stay 8 night trip. Copper Creek for 2 nights and then 6 nights at the Poly CL. Cannot wait. (Then my AP will be expired and I won’t get as many trips.) So so excited. I worry a little about the view from our room at AKL because we do want to be close to the lounge but I’ll just take what we get. :)

Sounds like 2 exciting trips! Hope you have a great time :goodvibes.

BWI CL is great and completely worth doing. However, Poly CL is my absolute favorite!! Nothing beats that view from the lounge does it?

This is great to hear as we are hoping to try both Poly CL and BWI CL :).

AT the GF, we like the convenience of staying under one roof with restaurants and monorail transportation and we love sitting in the lounge enjoying the live music from below. I also enjoy the afternoon tea with warm scones. Mmmm!

I feel the same way :goodvibes.

I’m checking in there on Sunday, so I’ll let you know what the latest is!

Have a great time! :wizard:

What a great split! The time will go fast. Have fun planning :goodvibes.

Enjoy the planning! July will be here before you know it ;).

Officially addicted to club level. Looking to book our next stay.

Any suggestions on another great club level resort?

My favorite is GF RPC, followed closely by WL CL. With that said, Poly CL and BWI CL both get great reviews and are ones we are hoping to try this coming year :).

First CL stay coming up in March at BWI!! A few questions... is sparkling water available, we don't drink soda. Are to go cups available for coffee? How is the coffee? (The coffee at Disney has been a sore point in the past for DH) I see cordials at night, which ones? Any not sweet? Any Whiskey?

First CL stay coming up in March at BWI!! A few questions... is sparkling water available, we don't drink soda. Are to go cups available for coffee? How is the coffee? (The coffee at Disney has been a sore point in the past for DH) I see cordials at night, which ones? Any not sweet? Any Whiskey?

We were just there for Christmas......I didn't see any sparkling water. Small bottles of still water were available on request and the CMs were fabulous in getting these. There are plenty of to go cups available for coffee. The coffee was fine for me and DH. I drank the regular - him the decaff. Most people were using the machine with the pods but we didn't bother this trip.

We only visited once for cordials and saw Glennfiddich, amarula, courvoisier and another which I can't remember.

You'll love the BWI as the CMs are fabulous.

I don’t remember seeing any sparkling water. Maybe someone else knows.

Just ask! The CMs in the Club Lounge can usually make most anything happen!

Coffee cups to go: absolutely!

Cordials at the Lounge 3 weeks ago were Amarillo, Grand Marnier, Kahlua, Cognac, and Glenfiddich Scotch Whisky!

The last time we went thru someone else, I knew about a public discount coming out before he did (I read about it on here, so not a secret). So I texted him, told him about it, & when it was starting. Well, that morning, he didn’t get up early to call. I had to repeatedly text him to get him up & going. He said the lines were jammed. I got thru with no problem, but couldn’t do anything cause it was thru a agency. I had to text him the number I used & we finally got the discount but had to move our days because of him.

This type of situation has happened to me. I just book it myself and cancel the one through the TA.

I’m doing club level at Yacht Club in March. Do they still give you strawberry champagne when you check in? Anything else I should know or ask for or do?

Just wanted to follow up - I was offered the strawberry champagne yesterday during check-in at YC CL. My DH doesn’t drink it so they brought him a beer.

@anomamatt, did you get slippers with your CL stay at Poly? It was posted they did at other CL resorts so wanted to check. Thanks!!

I know this wasn’t directed to me, but we did not get slippers at Poly CL this week - only robes. We got both slippers and robes at YC CL yesterday.

I’ve never noticed a difference in getting my room requests honored when using a TA. The only time I’ve ever received a room upgrade was when I was booked through a TA, but I don’t think there was any direct relationship there - it just seemed to be slow at the resort during that trip.

We just checked out of Poly CL with a garden view room yesterday. We had room 1533 and were really pleased with the location. It’s near the lobby but we didn’t hear much noise from other guests or from the Oasis pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter