Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW: Walt Disney World has updated its face coverings policy to make masks optional for all guests in all locations (including transportation).

"Face coverings are optional for Guests in both outdoor and indoor locations, as well as Disney transportation."

Scott Gustin Twitter
The boxes of free face masks are already off / not in the front of the bus.

I have read multiple times that the end of August is considered a slow time because most schools are back in session
Yep, and into the first half of September. I love going during those few weeks! Makes sense that the sale coincides with those dates. Not sure why they didn't include your travel dates since those are typically slow also I think. Maybe bookings are higher for them this year.

First Look Inside Salt & Straw in Disney Springs Opening Tomorrow

View attachment 663632

The classic menu flavors include the following:

• Sea Salt with Caramel Ribbons
  • Double Fold Vanilla
  • Chocolate Gooey Brownie
  • Panther Coffee Chocolate Tres Leches
  • Salted, Malted, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
  • Cinnamon Snickerdoodle
  • Honey Lavender
  • Strawberry Honey Balsamic with Black Pepper
  • The Salty Donut Guava + Cheese
  • Arbequina Olive Oil
  • Freckled Mint Chocolate Chip (v)
  • Roasted Pineapple Coconut Sherbert

Right now, the limited-edition ice cream options are based on flavor combinations chosen by kids! These are the options on the menu now:

• Bottomless Limes!
  • The Ice Cream of Moo
  • Triple Tropic Twist
  • Rosie the Pink Flamingo
  • The Adventurous Llamanaut
Do they still do the bug ice cream? Gives the fear of cross contamination a whole new perspective.

First Look Inside Salt & Straw in Disney Springs Opening Tomorrow

View attachment 663632

The classic menu flavors include the following:

• Sea Salt with Caramel Ribbons
  • Double Fold Vanilla
  • Chocolate Gooey Brownie
  • Panther Coffee Chocolate Tres Leches
  • Salted, Malted, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
  • Cinnamon Snickerdoodle
  • Honey Lavender
  • Strawberry Honey Balsamic with Black Pepper
  • The Salty Donut Guava + Cheese
  • Arbequina Olive Oil
  • Freckled Mint Chocolate Chip (v)
  • Roasted Pineapple Coconut Sherbert

Right now, the limited-edition ice cream options are based on flavor combinations chosen by kids! These are the options on the menu now:

• Bottomless Limes!
  • The Ice Cream of Moo
  • Triple Tropic Twist
  • Rosie the Pink Flamingo
  • The Adventurous Llamanaut

Some of those flavors are beyond out there...

Disney Parks Teases Special Livestream Event Tomorrow Night

Tune in at 8:30pm PT / 11:30pm ET tomorrow to @DisneyParks on TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter for a special livestream that you won’t want to miss! ✨ pic.twitter.com/8IsSsU4Nsh

View attachment 663645
Seriously, this event is past my bed time. I had to get up at 2 am today to check in for my cruise and be sure I got the earlies boarding time. This first grade teacher is hanging on by a thread. I guess I will have to depend on someone here for an update I can read.

Seriously, this event is past my bed time. I had to get up at 2 am today to check in for my cruise and be sure I got the earlies boarding time. This first grade teacher is hanging on by a thread. I guess I will have to depend on someone here for an update I can read.

My guess is its an early showing of the Main Street Electrical Parade!

Main Street Electrical Parade. :)

Amyschumer Winesday Wine GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I was thinking "whine"sday. :) But, it isn't Monday. . .so for a normal M-F person, that's a good thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter