Disney Money,resorts+NEW art of animation(pg13), Dining(pg47 & 66)No Personalization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I really wanted to see your photobucket, but I couldn't get into it.

Am I missing the link? I would love to browse through it.

Hi Hon

It wasn't long ago when you were first thinking of going back to school and LOOK YOU DID IT HON!

Hope all is well and a BIG Congrats!!!

Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi Hon

It wasn't long ago when you were first thinking of going back to school and LOOK YOU DID IT HON!

Hope all is well and a BIG Congrats!!!

Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry it took me so long to reply! Thank you so much! I know it has gone by really fast! I am going to try and do some designing off and on. Mostly just things I think of or restaurants I haven't done yet. Thanks again! :goodvibes

Here is one I did for Yak and Yeti. Not sure though, do you think it is too scary looking?

YakandYeti.jpg

I am sorry to all those I didn't get to in time. From now on I am just going to be making envelopes that I think of or someone suggests. I might not get to making all the suggestions but if I have time will do some of them. I just feel awful when I don't get to fill a request and I let someone down. I just really don't have the time I used to but I do enjoy making them once in awhile. Sorry about that and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :goodvibes

These are so cute. We are goen to use them to store our money for each park. Could I request the following blank. (Or if you have any that say Epcot Money, MK Monay, et) That would be great too

1. Pop Century w/ Mickey & Minnie
2. Epcot
3. AK, MK, DHS (Not sure if you have these)
4. Tinkerbell
5. MNSSHP
6. Down Town Disney

Thank you so much :cool1:

Yes, thank you for all your work that has made a trip to Disney even more magical. Sure do hope you can find it in your schedule to do some non-personalized envelopes. I especially like the white background ones since they take less ink to print. I have so enjoyed using your designs.

I am looking for some Table service envelopes, if they are already made somewhere, please direct me.

I am looking for

Boma
Boatwright,s Dining Hall
Maya Grill
Wishes Desert Party
and
Capt'n Jacks

No special dates, just something I can print off and paste to a regular envelope.

Thanks for any help from anyone!!!

These are so cute. We are goen to use them to store our money for each park. Could I request the following blank. (Or if you have any that say Epcot Money, MK Monay, et) That would be great too

1. Pop Century w/ Mickey & Minnie
2. Epcot
3. AK, MK, DHS (Not sure if you have these)
4. Tinkerbell
5. MNSSHP
6. Down Town Disney

Thank you so much :cool1:

Hope you can still use these. Sorry it took so long to get to these, sometimes I don't see new posts and we have been super busy. :goodvibes

popenv-6.jpg

epcotenv-5.jpg

MKenv-5.jpg

ak1env-1.jpg

AKenv-6.jpg

mnsshpenv-1.jpg

tink1-38.jpg

dtdenv-3.jpg

hsenv.jpg

I am looking for some Table service envelopes, if they are already made somewhere, please direct me.

I am looking for

Boma
Boatwright,s Dining Hall
Maya Grill
Wishes Desert Party
and
Capt'n Jacks

No special dates, just something I can print off and paste to a regular envelope.

Thanks for any help from anyone!!!

This is the only one I do have... Not sure if I can get to the other ones right now. We are getting ready for school to start. If I have extra time I will see what I can make up.
capnjacks-1.jpg

Hi,

I love your envelopes. They are absolutly adorable. I can not wait to use them.

I was wondering if you might be able to post a blank Happy Birthday Princess one. (There is one in post # 1264, with a girls name on it). We arw going in September to celebrate both my girls birthdays and I think they would absolutely love their own envelopes.

Thank you so much :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter