Disney Money,resorts+NEW art of animation(pg13), Dining(pg47 & 66)No Personalization

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your envelope designs. I have found a few I needed but have not come across andy for the magical express. Do you have any?
Thank you very much.

Here you go....
MagicalExpress.jpg

I see that this thread hasn't been up since Sept....

If your still doing these and you have time could I get the following:

Disney $$

Mickey with the name James
Goofy with the name Jack
Pooh with the name Emma

Thanks in advance and if you can't do it that is totally fine!

Hi:wave2:

Just wanted to stop by and thank you again for doing these. I used a bunch for my trip last week and the CMs loved them. A couple even came back to thank me for them.
:goodvibes

This is a silly question, I'm sure .. but I'm a visual girl .. and I just can't *see* how these work ..

Do you .. copy .. print .. fold and put together?

Does anyone have a pic of these?

I like the poster who was going to use these through out the park as a lil extra to persons, very cool idea!

But I'm stuck at printing and how these are actually done ..

I'm sure it will be obvious, so I apologize for the obvious questions lol

This is a silly question, I'm sure .. but I'm a visual girl .. and I just can't *see* how these work ..

Do you .. copy .. print .. fold and put together?

Does anyone have a pic of these?

I like the poster who was going to use these through out the park as a lil extra to persons, very cool idea!

But I'm stuck at printing and how these are actually done ..

I'm sure it will be obvious, so I apologize for the obvious questions lol

Yes, you just print them out and fold them. The directions will print on the bottom of the page. It is not a silly question at all if you have problems printing you may have to copy it to word and size it. :goodvibes

I see that this thread hasn't been up since Sept....

If your still doing these and you have time could I get the following:

Disney $$

Mickey with the name James
Goofy with the name Jack
Pooh with the name Emma

Thanks in advance and if you can't do it that is totally fine!

Hope it is not too late for you. I have been busy with school, have a great trip!!

mickeyblankenv1.jpg

goofyenv-7.jpg

Pooh2Env-2.jpg

Oh my goodness! I just saw your precious envelopes! We are leaving tomorrow afternoon :scared1: and I have spent hours at the computer trying to get all my last minutes things printed! Is there anyway you could do 3 envelopes for our trip right away? I saw in your photobucket account you have some Christmas designs - since we will be there during the Christmas season could you do one for Grace, one for Colton and one for Sydney? :santa: Hope you will get this in time - sorry that it is so last minute! Thanks so much!!!

I wish I had time to sit and look through your whole photobucket and take several of your other envelopes with us - I love them!

Oh my goodness! I just saw your precious envelopes! We are leaving tomorrow afternoon :scared1: and I have spent hours at the computer trying to get all my last minutes things printed! Is there anyway you could do 3 envelopes for our trip right away? I saw in your photobucket account you have some Christmas designs - since we will be there during the Christmas season could you do one for Grace, one for Colton and one for Sydney? :santa: Hope you will get this in time - sorry that it is so last minute! Thanks so much!!!

I wish I had time to sit and look through your whole photobucket and take several of your other envelopes with us - I love them!

You didn't say which ones you wanted so I just picked three. Hope these are ok.. Have a great trip!!

christmas2env-2.jpg

christmasminniemickey-13.jpg

christmas7-1.jpg

HEY I found this again! Goodness, lost this thread for a bit ..

Ok, thanks for the help!

Yes, you just print them out and fold them. The directions will print on the bottom of the page. It is not a silly question at all if you have problems printing you may have to copy it to word and size it. :goodvibes

Hi there! Don't know if you're still doing these but if you are there are a few restaurants that we'll be at that I didn't see in your Photobucket. (although I may have missed them) Here's what I'm looking for if you have the time.

Spirit of Aloha show

1900 Park Fare (w/ the breakfast characters since we will not see the princesses there)

Kouzzina (tough one maybe?)

Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian

Here are some other places I thought tip envelopes would be fun for:

Pirate Makeover in MK (w/ a thank you message from Connor would be great)

Bippity Boppity Boutique (I saw this one but was hoping for a thank you message from Aurelia)

Carriage ride in Fort Wilderness

Grand Floridian Pirate Cruise (can you tip them? I don't know)

I feel terrible even asking for so many, and you do have some designs that I could make work for some of the above requests. I just thought if you had time it would be great...plus I'm sure that others would use these in the future.:goodvibes We don't leave until May 7 so it's not a big rush either.
Thanks again!:thumbsup2

Hi! I'm going to repost my request since my dates and hotel have changed.
My dates are April 12th-17th and it is a spring break mother daughter trip. You can personalize however you see fit :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Disney Money Envelopes
-Pink Tinkerbell pg. 1
-purple miley cyrus/ hannah montana pg. 1
-Yellow Belle pg.1
-pink alice pg. 1
-pink aurora pg. 2
-blue cinderella pg. 2
-blue minnie with hearts pg.2
-high school musical 2-pg. 3
-purple ariel pg. 4
-magic kingdom pg. 5
-epcot pg. 5
-hollywood studios pg. 5
-animal kingdom pg. 5
-yellow snow white pg. 5
and then
Port Orleans Riverside
Teppan Edo
Sci-Fi Dine In
Mama Melrose's
Chef Mickeys
Akershus

And if you have them:
Yak & Yeti
Earl Of Sandwich
Bongo's Cuban Cafe
Pinnochio Village Haus
Liberty Tree Tavern

Hi there!
I have looked through a lot of posts of yours but didn't see any Halloween Designs. Can you let me know if I missed them please? I am hoping for 2 different ones w/o names on them.
Thanks!

Hi there!
I have looked through a lot of posts of yours but didn't see any Halloween Designs. Can you let me know if I missed them please? I am hoping for 2 different ones w/o names on them.
Thanks!

Look on page 88, there are a couple blanks one there.

Sorry I have been MIA for awhile. I am having surgery in 2 weeks but will try to get to some requests before hand. Thanks for bearing with me, I haven't been able to design as much as I used to. I will say that I am not personalizing right now because it is just too hard to keep up, I will post blanks and you are welcome to add the names if you like. Thanks! :goodvibes

Hi! I'm going to repost my request since my dates and hotel have changed.
My dates are April 12th-17th and it is a spring break mother daughter trip. You can personalize however you see fit :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Disney Money Envelopes
-Pink Tinkerbell pg. 1
-purple miley cyrus/ hannah montana pg. 1
-Yellow Belle pg.1
-pink alice pg. 1
-pink aurora pg. 2
-blue cinderella pg. 2
-blue minnie with hearts pg.2
-high school musical 2-pg. 3
-purple ariel pg. 4
-magic kingdom pg. 5
-epcot pg. 5
-hollywood studios pg. 5
-animal kingdom pg. 5
-yellow snow white pg. 5
and then
Port Orleans Riverside
Teppan Edo
Sci-Fi Dine In
Mama Melrose's
Chef Mickeys
Akershus

And if you have them:
Yak & Yeti
Earl Of Sandwich
Bongo's Cuban Cafe
Pinnochio Village Haus
Liberty Tree Tavern

I wasn't sure what you wanted.. do you want just blanks of the envelopes? I am not personalizing right now because it is just too hard to keep up with and then I feel bad for not getting them done. Thanks!!

Hi there! Don't know if you're still doing these but if you are there are a few restaurants that we'll be at that I didn't see in your Photobucket. (although I may have missed them) Here's what I'm looking for if you have the time.

Spirit of Aloha show

1900 Park Fare (w/ the breakfast characters since we will not see the princesses there)

Kouzzina (tough one maybe?)

Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian

Here are some other places I thought tip envelopes would be fun for:

Pirate Makeover in MK (w/ a thank you message from Connor would be great)

Bippity Boppity Boutique (I saw this one but was hoping for a thank you message from Aurelia)

Carriage ride in Fort Wilderness

Grand Floridian Pirate Cruise (can you tip them? I don't know)

I feel terrible even asking for so many, and you do have some designs that I could make work for some of the above requests. I just thought if you had time it would be great...plus I'm sure that others would use these in the future.:goodvibes We don't leave until May 7 so it's not a big rush either.
Thanks again!:thumbsup2

I'll try and work on these(since you don't need them till May) a little at a time.
I am not able to doe personalization right now so I will post the blanks if that is ok. :goodvibes

I'll try and work on these(since you don't need them till May) a little at a time.
I am not able to doe personalization right now so I will post the blanks if that is ok. :goodvibes

Thanks so much! I understand not wanting to personalize, it's a lot to keep up to. I can't add text to any of the designs since I don't have the full version of word on my computer.:sad1: Anyway, blanks will be fine. Good luck with your surgery:flower3: and thanks again for all your hard work!:cheer2:

Sorry I have been MIA for awhile. I am having surgery in 2 weeks but will try to get to some requests before hand. Thanks for bearing with me, I haven't been able to design as much as I used to. I will say that I am not personalizing right now because it is just too hard to keep up, I will post blanks and you are welcome to add the names if you like. Thanks! :goodvibes

Gosh, hope that you will be okay.:hug: How is school going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter