Disney Money,resorts+NEW art of animation(pg13), Dining(pg47 & 66)No Personalization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm going to the world for my senior spring break in April of 2010!!! My travel dates are April 1st-April 23rd...Can I have these please? BTW...My name is Deva so you can put that on everything.
Disney Money Envelopes
-Pink Tinkerbell pg. 1
-purple miley cyrus/ hannah montana pg. 1
-Yellow Belle pg.1
-pink alice pg. 1
-pink aurora pg. 2
-blue cinderella pg. 2
-blue minnie with hearts pg.2
-high school musical 2-pg. 3
-purple ariel pg. 4
-magic kingdom pg. 5
-epcot pg. 5
-hollywood studios pg. 5
-animal kingdom pg. 5
-yellow snow white pg. 5
Disney Mousekeeping Envelopes
-all star music: April 18th-23rd
-Polynesian:April 7th-11th
-AKL: april 1st-6th
-Grand Floridian: April 12th-17th

Hi do you have envelopes that you do not have to personalize? can I get just blank ones for each theme park, a buzz, and an alice, monster's inc and one with all the princesses. Thank you!

NEVERMIND - I find some of your blank ones! Sorry

Just found these envelopes and they are great!! Did I miss them? I am looking for blank one for Tutto Italia and The Plaza. Thanks alot!

kelly

Sorry I havent had a chance to read through all the pages but I LOVE :lovestruc your envelope designs. Do you by chance have a photbucket link that shows all your blanks? I would love to print some out and make sime for my upcoming trip. I can just write on them my sons name etc...
Thank you! :thumbsup2
Adrienne

Hi,

Oh my gosh - your envelopes are just amazing!! I'm so glad I stumbled on this thread.

I didn't go through every post, but did look at the ones listed in the title, and didn't see Tutto Italia. Can you direct me to what page it is on if you have one?

Also, if /when you have time, can you do one for the new Cat Cora Greek restaurant, Kouzzina?

Thanks so much!

Oops, sorry, just saw the post two above me asked about Tutto Italia, too!!

Thanks for all the great envelopes. I am planning another trip and since I got such a great response last time, I wanted to use them again.

Is there a "mousekeeping" envelope for the DCL Magic? Maybe I missed it going through all these pages. Thanks so much! I LOVE your envelopes and can't wait to use them on our upcoming trip. :thumbsup2

Could I have the following envelopes:

Pizza Planet

Sci-Fi

Rainforest Cafe

T-Rex

Pinocchio Vilage Haus

Medieval Times

Shark Encounter

Coral Reef

Mcqueen - with name Átila

Buzz- with name Átila

Spider Man- with name Átila

Sponge Bob - with name Átila

Thanks a lot

Do you have any Halloween or Villian one's?

halloween3env.jpg

halloweenenv.jpg

villians1.jpg

villiansenv.jpg

Could I have the following envelopes:

Pizza Planet

Sci-Fi

Rainforest Cafe

T-Rex

Pinocchio Vilage Haus

Medieval Times

Shark Encounter

Coral Reef

Mcqueen - with name Átila

Buzz- with name Átila

Spider Man- with name Átila

Sponge Bob - with name Átila

Thanks a lot

Not sure that I can get to all of these but here is what I have... And I can only post blanks since I am not personalizing right now.

rainforest.jpg

T-RexEnv.jpg

SciFienvelope.jpg

coralreefenv.jpg

spidermanenv.jpg

SBENV-1.jpg

buzzenv-12.jpg

lighningenv-10.jpg

Wow, thanks so much for all the envelope designs.

I was wondering if you have a Jiko one. If I missed I am sorry, but I looked and looked and did not see one.

I love your envelope designs. I have found a few I needed but have not come across andy for the magical express. Do you have any?
Thank you very much.

Wow! what a neat find. I know you are busy. can you tell me is there a way to self edit the words. I see many desgins I would like to give our grandkids.
1st trip and i want to do one for each day so they know what they have to spend.

Also couldyou do one that is the Harley Davidson that says Jim's Stash on it. We are going for our 29th wedding anniversary at the end of Nov/Dec and want to make it special for everyone.

Tammy

Hi I wondered if you would be kind enought to make a couple of envelopes for me :)

Could you do a Pokemon design for Molly

and

Super Mario design for Lewis

I am going to fill them with their $$$$ and pin the envelopes to the last day of their countdown calenders

Thanks you soooo much for your time :lovestruc

I was wondering if you had one for Sanaa? I know it's relatively new and I didn't see it on here anywhere. I would love a blank if you can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter