Disney Money,resorts+NEW art of animation(pg13), Dining(pg47 & 66)No Personalization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Cap'n Jacks. I have some time as our trip is still a long ways off, so if you can get to the others that would be great!!! If not I understand.

THANKS again!:hug:

Just curious, do you have one for the Wave? I looked on Photobucket and didn't see one, but could have very easily missed it. No big deal if you don't, I will just use one of the other ones.

Hi,

I love your envelopes. They are absolutly adorable. I can not wait to use them.

I was wondering if you might be able to post a blank Happy Birthday Princess one. (There is one in post # 1264, with a girls name on it). We arw going in September to celebrate both my girls birthdays and I think they would absolutely love their own envelopes.

Thank you so much :-)

Here you go... :)
birthdayenvelope-4.jpg

Just curious, do you have one for the Wave? I looked on Photobucket and didn't see one, but could have very easily missed it. No big deal if you don't, I will just use one of the other ones.

Here is one I just made up.. Hope you have a great trip!
wave.jpg

I am down to only needing a tip envelope for The Plaza now thanks to all the creative folks willing to share.:banana:

Hope you can still use these. Sorry it took so long to get to these, sometimes I don't see new posts and we have been super busy. :goodvibes

popenv-6.jpg

epcotenv-5.jpg

MKenv-5.jpg

ak1env-1.jpg

AKenv-6.jpg

mnsshpenv-1.jpg

tink1-38.jpg

dtdenv-3.jpg

hsenv.jpg

O THANK YOU THANK YOU........ Sorry I just seen them, I thought u werent disigning anymore. But boy I am excited to get them we are leaving really soon :woohoo:. They are perfect we are using them to carry our $ in for each park. I really appreciate your hard work. Thanks again!! :goodvibes

Hello just wanted to see if you have a blank envelope for hollywood brown derby, and if you have or can make for Via Napolia and La Hacienda de San Angel....please and thank you so so much these are soooo cool!!!

Hey MC
I have a new request if you happen to have time. I looked through your photobucket first. Do you have anything for the Yachtsman Steakhouse? This will be a new one for us this year.

Hey MCraft17,

You're designs are awesome! I can't wait to print them off to use in our upcoming trip. I was wondering if you would be able to do one of Pumba, or Timon and Pumba for DH. We aren't leaving until January 2011 so there is no rush.

Thanks!

These are GREAT! I just read through the entire thread and saved some. However, I am still looking for a few...

would it be possible to get a blank of "princess babies"???

I'm also looking for Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue.

One more request -- I saw some Universal envelopes --- would it be possible to get one for IOA with Harry Potter?

Thanks so much for considering these requests. :goodvibes:goodvibes

I love your envelopes and I was wondering if I could get you to do some for me.

1. Can you do a Minnie with Zebra print that says "Anzley's Disney Money"? If you can't do a new one would you personalize the minnie you already have.

2. Can you do the Tinker Bell with "Kayleigh's Disney Money".

3. Can you do a Pirate Mickey (cartoon) with "Ethan's Disney Money".

We are not going until April 2011. Each of my kids has a "theme" this year and I am trying to match all their things.

Thanks Allison

I absolutely LOVE your envelopes and I have used them on our last 3 trips!

I have a special request this year...

Can you make some graduation envelopes? I need girl and boy themed ones. I already stole the image of Mickey Mose with the mortar board, but I was hoping for more! I need many more (one for each day for each gender)!!!

No rush as I don't need them until next May!

Thanks!!:wizard:

Hey MCraft17,

You're designs are awesome! I can't wait to print them off to use in our upcoming trip. I was wondering if you would be able to do one of Pumba, or Timon and Pumba for DH. We aren't leaving until January 2011 so there is no rush.

Thanks!

Hope this is ok:
pumbatimon.jpg

These are GREAT! I just read through the entire thread and saved some. However, I am still looking for a few...

would it be possible to get a blank of "princess babies"???

I'm also looking for Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue.

One more request -- I saw some Universal envelopes --- would it be possible to get one for IOA with Harry Potter?

Thanks so much for considering these requests. :goodvibes:goodvibes

princessbabies-3.jpg

hoopdeedoo.jpg

harrypotter.jpg

I love your envelopes and I was wondering if I could get you to do some for me.

1. Can you do a Minnie with Zebra print that says "Anzley's Disney Money"? If you can't do a new one would you personalize the minnie you already have.

2. Can you do the Tinker Bell with "Kayleigh's Disney Money".

3. Can you do a Pirate Mickey (cartoon) with "Ethan's Disney Money".

We are not going until April 2011. Each of my kids has a "theme" this year and I am trying to match all their things.

Thanks Allison

I am sorry but I don't do personalizations anymore. But I did come up with these, hope they are ok.
SafariMinnie2.jpg

tink1-39.jpg

piratemickey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter