Disney Magic Kingdoms

How do you start the event? What was the first task. Please help? :-)

It isn't the "Summer Break" tasks is it?

How do you start the event? What was the first task. Please help? :-)

It isn't the "Summer Break" tasks is it?
I had Mickey dressed up in his Spring outfit, and it started right away. I'm not sure if you need to have a spring outfit though. it was a 2 minute task from Mickey that started it.

I was very leery about sending Woody away for 24 hours last night, but so far I haven't absolutely needed him for Lion King, so it's seeming like a good choice. I just want a shot at opening that new land.

I was very leery about sending Woody away for 24 hours last night, but so far I haven't absolutely needed him for Lion King, so it's seeming like a good choice. I just want a shot at opening that new land.

Me, too. I couldn't wait to send him off. :)

I sent him off, but I never use bronze chests, so it's taking me a little while longer to get Pumba. I need to go to a store and get an ITunes card before I purchase the parade float and Zazu.

had to put in a ticket to gameloft, Anna and Kristoff have been "exploring" for 5 hours now, and its only a 60 minute task. lol. progress bar just says "waiting" even though they are performing the animation for the task. game reboot isnt working this time. i need those 2 out workin on my lion king ish...hahahaha

Does chip, Donald Duck or Aurora help with the lion king event? I have them ready to welcome but I don't want to unless they are going to help with the event.

Does chip, Donald Duck or Aurora help with the lion king event? I have them ready to welcome but I don't want to unless they are going to help with the event.

depends what chip you're referring to, chip the chipmunk does help but needs to be like level 7 or higher. chip the cup doesn't, and as for the other two, they dont either.

Ugh, catching the crystal crabs sounds like something you get from sitting on an unsanitary public toilet. Same MO as the snowgies from Frozen though. Lots of 1 hour tasks to get items to capture the buggers.
And then once the event was over, everything was knocked down to six-minute snowflakes.

depends what chip you're referring to, chip the chipmunk does help but needs to be like level 7 or higher. chip the cup doesn't, and as for the other two, they dont either.
I assume it's gotta be Chip the chipmunk, I don't think Chip the cup is available right now for people who don't have him?
Worth noting that both Donald and Aurora can help with Bullseye, though no, they do not help with the actual event.

Whoops, Haha! I looked too quick. It's still weird right there next to the castle. My hanging magic and stars fixed itself after I closed and reopened the game.
That has been where most of the event final battles have taken place, so it's not really all that weird.

The 24 hour woody task is not part of the event, correct? Can I put that on the back burner until Lion King is over? That will give me something to do later

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter