Disney Magic Kingdoms

What time does this start tmrw? In ohio... thought 8am here? Figures I go back to work tmrw 7am-7pm. Will be playing on my lunch hour for sure lol

This is going to be my first timed event since I started playing 30-something days ago - exciting! I only have 163 gems - not enough for Zazu. I have nearly all my characters ready to go up to the next level though (none are at level 9 currently, so no chances to max out). I'm thinking at this point I should just start upgrading characters to get the gems needed for Zazu - I'd been holding off based on the earlier comments of improving the likelihood of getting other items/tokens from chests by having my current character tokens maxed out. I'm close to welcoming two other characters - Pete and Eve, but still have a few tokens missing for both of them. Any reasons I should hold off on upgrading? I'm guessing having Zazu right away is going to be a good advantage on grabbing the needed tokens for other characters in the series...

This is going to be my first timed event since I started playing 30-something days ago - exciting! I only have 163 gems - not enough for Zazu. I have nearly all my characters ready to go up to the next level though (none are at level 9 currently, so no chances to max out). I'm thinking at this point I should just start upgrading characters to get the gems needed for Zazu - I'd been holding off based on the earlier comments of improving the likelihood of getting other items/tokens from chests by having my current character tokens maxed out. I'm close to welcoming two other characters - Pete and Eve, but still have a few tokens missing for both of them. Any reasons I should hold off on upgrading? I'm guessing having Zazu right away is going to be a good advantage on grabbing the needed tokens for other characters in the series...
I think they are offering Zazu with a mask for cash. So if you are ok with spending money, it might be easier than trying to collect up enough gems.

I think they are offering Zazu with a mask for cash. So if you are ok with spending money, it might be easier than trying to collect up enough gems.

Despite being hooked on this game, I'm planning to avoid spending real $... So I'll just go without if I don't get enough gems saved up in time. I don't see myself getting enough gems for the second premium character or float anyway (though I'm going to definitely try!)

If you are not far enough in the game, will you be able to get stuff during the new event? I've only just defeated Zurg, Mickey is doing his quests to find Minnie and I'm almost ready to get Eve.

i just defeated zurg yesterday, and mickey gave a mission to search for minnie & i know after that they will ask to welcome minnie.. but i'm currently holding them until the timed event over so i can collect tokens easier. should i welcome minnie or just wait until the event's over?

i just defeated zurg yesterday, and mickey gave a mission to search for minnie & i know after that they will ask to welcome minnie.. but i'm currently holding them until the timed event over so i can collect tokens easier. should i welcome minnie or just wait until the event's over?

id hold off on minnie, if i remember correctly she takes a lot of tokens to welcome. also with the event starting tomorrow, you'll need as many characters working on lion king tokens as possible.

If you are not far enough in the game, will you be able to get stuff during the new event? I've only just defeated Zurg, Mickey is doing his quests to find Minnie and I'm almost ready to get Eve.

you will be able to get stuff in the event. it just may be harder for you to acquire some of the tokens needed for welcoming/leveling up because you most likely dont have some of the characters from other events (NBC, Frozen, Mulan, B&TB)

Remember that the idiot interns responsible for making this game and keeping it hoing have to pay for their books and school fees.
I had no idea that me spending $9.99 on Rex and a handful of gems could further advance someones career in Programming 101. Maybe if it made it so the rest of the map would open up I may break down .....well....nope...it still won't happen. But you almost had me. Good luck to everyone tomorrow on the new event. My update finally showed up at 2am Houston (down south) time.

Just an update: after Woody's 24 hour task you can start to welcome Bullseye, but of course he needs 60 luxo balls, 30 toy saddles and 30 ear hats to welcome! The toy saddles range from 1-4 hour task and the ear hats are 6 hour tasks from Zurg and Flynn Rider unless you have Wall-E then him and Eve have a 2 hour task.

This will actually take forever!

I was kind of hoping that we could open up Frontierland before Bullseye so that we would have space to place the lion king event buildings! Back to square 1!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter