Disney Magic Kingdoms

In the process of getting pumbaa items and stuff for the crabs. I bought zazu and the shop.

So apparently the only way I can get Zazu tokens currently is through bronze chests... at least until I welcome Nala, Simba, and Rafiki. WTH
You can get the ears hat from the parade float and a 60 min Pumba task

Yes it's the "summer break" task that starts the event. They always start with Mickey
Thanks! I was expecting the "blue" background like they had for the past timed challenges, that I didn't realize that was a timed challenge tasks and not part of the storyline.

Last edited:
Is it just me or are there a lot less characters giving event coins with their tasks for this event?
And I was thinking the opposite. It was looking like I'm only not using about half of my characters for this event. Wish there was a way we could file the ones we don't need so that we do not have to scroll through the entire list each time to find the characters we expect to be using regularly. Maybe at some point the Gameloft interns working on this project will figure that out and make the game a bit more user friendly.

And I was thinking the opposite. It was looking like I'm only not using about half of my characters for this event. Wish there was a way we could file the ones we don't need so that we do not have to scroll through the entire list each time to find the characters we expect to be using regularly. Maybe at some point the Gameloft interns working on this project will figure that out and make the game a bit more user friendly.
Out of all of my characters, I think only a 1/4 of them have event coins attached to some of their tasks. I have a lot of the characters though, but not every one. I didn't count exactly how many of my characters were giving coins though. I just know that there were times where I went through a lot of my characters without having the option for an event coin task.

does anyone still have the problem with watching advertisements? it's been a while now & they still won't let me watch a video

does anyone still have the problem with watching advertisements? it's been a while now & they still won't let me watch a video
I have had no problems in my main game on iPhone/Android, but other game we have going on Windows we have not been able to watch the videos for about a week now. We were hoping the update yesterday would change that, but no luck. So, you're not the only one! What do you play the game on (phone/PC/etc.)?

Yes, and I've seen a lot of posts on Facebook about it too. I think people are anxious about it because now we need gems for the Premium characters. So hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

You can get the ears hat from the parade float and a 60 min Pumba task
Pumbaa is not quite there yet. And I don't really prefer gambling my gems on parade floats.. thought Zazu would be helpful with others but if I can't get lucky enough to level him up it was a waste of gems too. Oh well, will have to wait and see

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter