Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I have always played the game on my tablet and I am connected through Google Play Games. I downloaded the app onto my phone today and chose to connect through Play Games so I could play on both devices. However, it is showing the "last save" to connect to in the cloud as a time earlier than when I actually last played the game on my tablet. How do I get that to sync up? Does it actually only save in Play Games at certain intervals or do I need to do something to get it to save?

I just got my update in Ohio maybe an hour ago. I am however getting things for characters that are ready to level up even though they have all they need. So any characters that aren't maxed out are getting drops. I also still cannot watch movies for my 2 gems. I really really hope it decides to work before it kicks over to a new day. Trying to save up so I have enough for lion king stuff. I only have around 250 now.

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I have always played the game on my tablet and I am connected through Google Play Games. I downloaded the app onto my phone today and chose to connect through Play Games so I could play on both devices. However, it is showing the "last save" to connect to in the cloud as a time earlier than when I actually last played the game on my tablet. How do I get that to sync up? Does it actually only save in Play Games at certain intervals or do I need to do something to get it to save?
I use Facebook to sync, but to force a sync I always exit completely out of the game (however you "force" close the app on your phone), open the game again so it goes through the full loading process (it seems to do a backup during the startup process), and then completely exit out of the game once again. When I go to my other device after doing that it will give me the option of loading the just-synced game. Hopefully this will work for you through Google Play Games; worth a try anyway.

I use Facebook to sync, but to force a sync I always exit completely out of the game (however you "force" close the app on your phone), open the game again so it goes through the full loading process (it seems to do a backup during the startup process), and then completely exit out of the game once again. When I go to my other device after doing that it will give me the option of loading the just-synced game. Hopefully this will work for you through Google Play Games; worth a try anyway.

I will try that. Thank you.

I just got the update. I wasn't expecting it today! Have to wait 2.5 hours for Woody to finish a task before I can start him Barn-storming. So I'll have to have Hamm on his task overnight.

Do all the Lion King characters say "coming soon" for everyone? Maybe they become available tomorrow on the day they said the update would be?

Do all the Lion King characters say "coming soon" for everyone? Maybe they become available tomorrow on the day they said the update would be?
Of course they do. The event starts tomorrow. And even then only Pumbaa will become immediately available, and then probably Zazu if they offer him before Rifiki.

So has the actual lion king event started for everyone or does that part start tomorrow? Which I haven to gotten to start woody on his new task yet I put him on a 12 hour duty this morning then like two hours later got the update. Ugh I hate myself.

Weird that you don't have the update yet. I'm in NYC and got mine when on a whim I thought to check at 11. Wasn't expecting one until tomorrow. Hopefully by the time you do finally get the update, your 6 & 12 hour characters will be wrapping up!

I am in Florida and nothing still. Just checked a minute ago

Damn. Just wrapped up Hamm's 12 hour quest, and now Woody is on a 24 hour quest to find the source of the curse. ***

So has the actual lion king event started for everyone or does that part start tomorrow? Which I haven to gotten to start woody on his new task yet I put him on a 12 hour duty this morning then like two hours later got the update. Ugh I hate myself.
The lion king event starts tomorrow, but they opened up the update. Probably for everyone to have time to update their versions. I just got finished with Woody's task, now onto Hams task that last 24 hours.

Weird that you don't have the update yet. I'm in NYC and got mine when on a whim I thought to check at 11. Wasn't expecting one until tomorrow. Hopefully by the time you do finally get the update, your 6 & 12 hour characters will be wrapping up!
Well, 630 Houston time and still no update in the playstore. I guess things really do move at a faster pace in New York. Guess I'll just sip sweet tea on my porch and watch the grass grow since life in the south moves much slower.. much much slower evidently....

I really appreciate your help. That works.

Well, 630 Houston time and still no update in the playstore. I guess things really do move at a faster pace in New York. Guess I'll just sip sweet tea on my porch and watch the grass grow since life in the south moves much slower.. much much slower evidently....
Well, if you don't get the update soon, at least you'll know what to ask Southern Santa for Christmas this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter