Disney Magic Kingdoms

Is there an easier way to gather the elixir from Merlin besides building benches and exchanging for 2 elixirs at a time?

An odd thing after the update: I started getting token drops for characters who already have all of their tokens needed to level up.

Also, my characters can go on tasks to get token drops for characters who are ready to level up from 9 to 10. For example, I have Roz at level 9 and ready to go up to level 10. So I don't need any more of her tokens. But I can send Hamm on a task to get her reading glasses. I'm not sure what good the extra tokens will do.

Edit: And just like that the problem is gone. I'm not getting extra token drops and can no longer send out characters for unneeded tokens. That was an odd glitch.

Last edited:
i still have problems with watching videos for free gems.. i already restarted the game & my phone, then when the update came i updated it, and it still won't let me watch the videos. and does anyone know when is the lion king event's starting?

Got my update this morning...about a half hour after I sent Woody on a 4 hour task. :) Oh well, he'll be done before lunch.

Hi everyone,

I have a technical question - I am considering updating my phone to something other than an iPhone. But I was wondering if I would be able to get my saved magic kingdoms game on a new phone or not. I feel like I don't want to start all over if possible! Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I have a technical question - I am considering updating my phone to something other than an iPhone. But I was wondering if I would be able to get my saved magic kingdoms game on a new phone or not. I feel like I don't want to start all over if possible! Thanks!

Hmmm I'm not 100% sure if you can transfer it to a different kind of phone but you might be able to download your game to a computer using the apple store. I would try that first if you're switching to a non Apple product.

Hi everyone,

If your game is connected to your Facebook account I believe you would be OK, since you should be able to reconnect the new phone to Facebook. Check the little settings icon in the upper right of the game to verify the Facebook connection.

Last edited:
I know this game is based off of DL and not WDW, but frontierland really does not make sense to me ): the lion king, jungle book, and it looks like there's an Aladdin section is all adventureland to me and not frontierland. I've grown up in Fl at WDW so maybe that's why!!

Also, I know it's been over a year since we've hit this point, but has anyone thought about what's gonna happen after they release all the land? Can they clams to have more land? Or do you think they will try to do more parks like Epcot or AK? Or do you think the whole game will just be done? Just curious what everyone else thinks!

I lost my game a while back and had to restart. I don't have Mother Gothel yet so I has a sad
Until tomorrow when Lion King starts!!!!

Not sure how long it's going to take before we get to welcome Bullseye at this point. At least two tasks?
There is a Woody 1-hour task and then a Hamm 12-hour task, and that is all we know so far until tonight

I updated but what should I be seeing at this point? Woody came up with a new task of a barn-storming session but that's it.

Edit-I see the Jungle Book characters now and the change in how the items needed to level up are displayed.

I updated but what should I be seeing at this point? Woody came up with a new task of a barn-storming session but that's it.

Edit-I see the Jungle Book characters now and the change in how the items needed to level up are displayed.
You need to defeat Mother Gothel before Woody gets a new quest. That is the start of unlocking Frontierland.

I think you get the Jungle Book characters from doing more Zootopia quests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter