Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, you have so helpful. Actually doing this though, I'm seeing my savings disappear. I paid $191.60 for the $200 Target gc ( 1.6% going through iConsumer and 1% cc reward on top of that). That transaction saved me 6% in total, or about $11. I should get 2% eBucks ($4) but it's going to cost me $4 shipping so that's a wash.....when the actual Target cards come, I will switch payment at the end and save another 5% totaling 11%. If I'm doing this correctly, in the end I will have paid $178 for the $200 in Disney cards. Not bad but I wish my little savings weren't all over the place (cc rewards, iConsumer etc.) You guys have been awesome .

I'm glad we can all help! It may be beneficial to set up a spreadsheet to track everything in. It's hard sometimes because things like ebates, Swagbucks, Ebay bucks take a while to credit. But it will be nice when you get that check (I have $200 in Ebates so far, from gift cards and other online purchases) that will go towards your trip! It also helps to do it in larger quantities - starting at $200 was good for me as well because I got to learn the process, and then I added more to it. For example, if you're doing $450, you'd need 3 $150 ($2.99 plus $.99 plus $.99 = $4.97 to ship) but then you'd earn $4.50 in Ebates and $9 in Ebay bucks, netting $8.53.

I just got two emails from Target saying that they received my order (which they were placed yesterday and Friday and I already got those emails) however, these ones said I qualified for a complimentary tall Starbucks beverage. Anyone else get this email? Both orders had Disney gift cards in them. Pretty cool!

Got two emails like this too! One order was from about 4 days ago, other was from yesterday.

Has anyone else seen their gift card list on Targetcom? Mine is really long. I just noticed that I can erase it but then I went to another screen and I can't back to it. The only way to see the list is to add a valid gift card. So I have to wait for the mailman. But I am determined to erase all evidence.
Got there by going to "manage my account" then "manage giftcards" then adding valid gift card. If anyone knows an easier way, let me know.
I'll try to post picture of what I'm seeing on my screen as soon I can get it to work again.

I'm thinking it's probably not a good idea to have 50 gift cards on my/your accounts. Higher? Better get to deleting.

Has anyone else seen their gift card list on Targetcom? Mine is really long. I just noticed that I can erase it but then I went to another screen and I can't back to it. The only way to see the list is to add a valid gift card. So I have to wait for the mailman. But I am determined to erase all evidence.
Got there by going to "manage my account" then "manage giftcards" then adding valid gift card. If anyone knows an easier way, let me know.
I'll try to post picture of what I'm seeing on my screen as soon I can get it to work again.

I'm thinking it's probably not a good idea to have 50 gift cards on my/your accounts. Higher? Better get to deleting.

Go to Manage my account
upload_2016-3-7_11-7-36.png

Then click on manage Giftcards
upload_2016-3-7_11-8-49.png
Then click on payment methods
upload_2016-3-7_11-9-34.png

Hmm, that's interesting, davper! Can I ask how long you've been doing this with one ebay account and two paypals? So, you can use one paypal account, with your ebay account up to the $5000 limit and when it's at limit, you can just switch to pay with the other paypal account? With the one promo email? And the limit is only because of the paypal account, the $5000 limit isn't linked to the ebay account? That's interesting for sure!

About 2 months.
I had a long standing Business Paypal account. Setting up a personal account was easy. When I used up all from my business account, I switch to my personal account on the same ebay account.

I don't understand promo email. I have 2 emails, 1 for each Paypal.

FYI - as another follow-up to the eBay purchases via Topcashback a week or so back. Topcashback did finally give me the full 2.5% cash back. I did have to file a claim, but it didn't take long for them to fix it.

Jodie

Go to Manage my account
View attachment 155360

Then click on manage Giftcards
View attachment 155361
Then click on payment methods
View attachment 155362
They're right there! So easy! Well for you. I needed a little help. Thank you!

That was slow going. I got "We are temporarily unable to show your gift card details. Please try again." many times. I'm emabarrassed to say how many I erased.....87. I'm glad Target didn't send email confirmations for every gift card.

I can't post a picture because it says "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process." and I can't figure out ,on this laptop, how to do it.

FYI - as another follow-up to the eBay purchases via Topcashback a week or so back. Topcashback did finally give me the full 2.5% cash back. I did have to file a claim, but it didn't take long for them to fix it.

Mine updated with the correct amount the day my cards showed as shipped.

Jodie
TCB gave me 2.5% for the 2/25/16 eBay purchases, but I still haven't received 2.1% for my 2/26/16 purchases.
I did file a claim.

Can someone tell me where I can find my ebucks balance? I swear I looked :rolleyes2

I've never been able to see my balance on either the app or the mobile site, but if you're using the classic site, you click on "My ebay" located on the upper right hand corner of the screen. You'll usually see it at the bottom of the drop-down menu. However, I noticed that it seems to disappear regularly. Try logging out and logging back in. That usually restores the ebay bucks option to that menu. Very frustrating.

Ok. I just bought 2 $100 Target cards on Raise and used them to buy a $200 eBay e certificate. How long does that e certificate take to show up? Will Target email me when it is available? My next step will be to buy $200 of Target gc on eBay.Now, do I buy actual cards or e-cards??? I want to make sure I can use the red card savings at this step. Thanks so much :listen:

Thanks, you have so helpful. Actually doing this though, I'm seeing my savings disappear. I paid $191.60 for the $200 Target gc ( 1.6% going through iConsumer and 1% cc reward on top of that). That transaction saved me 6% in total, or about $11. I should get 2% eBucks ($4) but it's going to cost me $4 shipping so that's a wash.....when the actual Target cards come, I will switch payment at the end and save another 5% totaling 11%. If I'm doing this correctly, in the end I will have paid $178 for the $200 in Disney cards. Not bad but I wish my little savings weren't all over the place (cc rewards, iConsumer etc.) You guys have been awesome .

Did you use your 5% Red Card discount when you switched the Target GCs for the Ebay GCs on Target's website? That's a pretty significant discount that you may have missed. Also, its also pretty important to wait for a ebucks promo (preferably 4x or 5x) otherwise the shipping charges will negate most of your savings there. I try to wait to buy from Raise until the cards are at a 5% discount, then get another 1% from SB (or in your case, iConsumer) and 1.5% from my CC. The dollars do add up quickly when you are moving a large amount of money. We need a total of $6500 for our trip (or closer to $10k if we decide to upgrade to APs once there), so if I can save 15-20% that's a lot of money! If I were to cash out all of my GCs for Disney right now I'd be just at 30%, but that number will start to tumble after I've exhausted my Ebay limits.

TCB gave me 2.5% for the 2/25/16 eBay purchases, but I still haven't received 2.1% for my 2/26/16 purchases.
I did file a claim.

My purchase was made on the 26th, and I just received the difference between the 2.1% and 2.5% today.

Did you use your 5% Red Card discount when you switched the Target GCs for the Ebay GCs on Target's website? That's a pretty significant discount that you may have missed. Also, its also pretty important to wait for a ebucks promo (preferably 4x or 5x) otherwise the shipping charges will negate most of your savings there. I try to wait to buy from Raise until the cards are at a 5% discount, then get another 1% from SB (or in your case, iConsumer) and 1.5% from my CC. The dollars do add up quickly when you are moving a large amount of money. We need a total of $6500 for our trip (or closer to $10k if we decide to upgrade to APs once there), so if I can save 15-20% that's a lot of money! If I were to cash out all of my GCs for Disney right now I'd be just at 30%, but that number will start to tumble after I've exhausted my Ebay limits.
I couldn't get the red card discount then. I have done it in the past but this time I couldn't get it to . I even tried logging in and out. So I got the 6% doing the Raise first and HOPEFULLY the 5 % when the Target comes from eBay and I use them to buy Disney cards switching forms of payment at the end (I have done this before, not sure why I couldn't do it with the eBay card purchase :confused3. I also am not getting any 3x,4x offers which is frustrating. I may just keep watching this post and purchase when there is a deal on Target cards somewhere like the one last week, stacking that with the red card discount.

I've never been able to see my balance on either the app or the mobile site, but if you're using the classic site, you click on "My ebay" located on the upper right hand corner of the screen. You'll usually see it at the bottom of the drop-down menu. However, I noticed that it seems to disappear regularly. Try logging out and logging back in. That usually restores the ebay bucks option to that menu. Very frustrating.
Nope, nothing there. Thanks though :faint:

The second time I signed in and out it was there, but just real quick, now it's gone again :crazy2: I didn't get any eBay bucks from that promotion last week for the $100 Target gc for $95. Was I supposed to?

The second time I signed in and out it was there, but just real quick, now it's gone again :crazy2: I didn't get any eBay bucks from that promotion last week for the $100 Target gc for $95. Was I supposed to?
Just to clarify: are you enrolled for eBay Bucks? You won't get anything unless you're enrolled.

Anyone having problems with target 5% discount? My order wouldn't not go through with the target gift cards and the 5% discount. I have done it before so I know what I am doing an how it works. I figure I will just give it a shot again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter