Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, so much posting, but have a question concerning the $5000 limit at Paypal. How do you know that you've definitely reached your limit Paypal limit? I think I have about $1650 left, so enough for one more good churn before I have to switch to DD25's new account, or maybe get another paypal acct to use. Anyway, how do they notify you, or do they, if you have reached your limit? Let's say you try to buy $1750 in target gc's. So, does it just stop taking gc's and you have to use a cc or do they notify you? I don't want to go over so much that I have to pay a lot with a cc, but want to get right up to the limit, but not sure if there's anyway to do that until boom, there's the limit!
Nope, there will be no notification. If you hit the $5000 limit, eBay will just stop allowing gift cards to be applied as payment, but it won't tell you why.

This blog spells out the method of discerning how much of your limit you've used in a helpful, step-by-step fashion. http://moneymetagame.com/giftcards/how-to-check-your-ebay-gift-card-usage-on-paypal/

Ugh, seriously I am so excited. I checked this morning (7 AM maybe) and didn't see anything. I forget who, maybe it was @Minniekins who suggested I hold out since we had the 3x offer last week. Thanks for the advice, I am glad I took it. $60 Ebay bucks, woo hoo!

Except I forgot to activate the Ebates button.. Oops.

Last edited:
I never get the emails, but it has always been on the front page for me. Fingers crossed that it continues!

Ugh, seriously I am so excited. I checked this morning (7 AM maybe) and didn't see anything. I forget who, maybe it was @Minniekins who suggested I hold out since we had the 3x offer last week. Thanks for the advice, I am glad I took it. $60 Ebay bucks, woo hoo!

If you get the offer, it posts on the front page at 8 a.m. EST.

Where are you guys seeing it? I don't see anything once again but I just want to make sure I'm not missing it.

A couple of questions....

1) Is there a per transaction limit on eBay bucks? I think it is $100 per transaction?
2) Someone mentioned Swagbucks on these transactions through eBay. I didn't think Swagbucks paid cashback on giftcards? I've always used Ebates.

If you got the offer, when you log into your Ebay account it will be right there on the front page typically. I didn't get this so I can't specify as to what it looks like this time but they're usually green and all you have to do is click where indicated to activate the offer.

Is anyone else having problems inputting eBay gift codes to pay GCM? I keep getting this message, "We can't apply this code to your order," on both mine and my wife's fresh account.

Is anyone else having problems inputting eBay gift codes to pay GCM? I keep getting this message, "We can't apply this code to your order," on both mine and my wife's fresh account.

Did you JUST purchase your Ebay gift cards? They take a few hours to activate from Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter