Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to share my BB experience, a bit extreme I guess lol, but so far so good. I also listed in the Swagbucks thread.

Okay so last Saturday march 10, My DD27 and I took the two $450 BB gc's we got thru cashstar BB offer. I had read on my phone and work computer that the deal expired March 11th, but not everyone saw that and then next day that line was no longer there. But we made sure to do what we could that night. We each did six, I did 6 with 6 different QR codes, then we asked and the manager let us do another 6 with another 6 diff QR codes. But other dissers had been reporting they weren't getting the deal anymore so I figured we might be out of luck, and by Monday I was sure. Now her BB shopping trip ID showed 6 'trips', mine showed 1. But we never ever got any emails and pending Swagbucks showed 0 were pending. Not sure when those would come if we were to get them. Anyway, this morning DD27 checked SB and was confused, there were 6000 more SB there! Went to bed with 888 SB and now had 6888 SB ! I wondered if it could be the BB deal but that should only have been $30 worth for me and DD27 should have had $30. But i got none and she got twelve entries of 500 SB! Not sure what happened there. We did them all in a row but each of us had 6 QR codes gotten thru our own accounts and paid with a diff $450 BB gc. She went first with the 6, then I went with mine. It must have somehow read differently and put them all thru on her acct, just very weird, and I can't figure it out. And never even one email. No idea if I'll get the 2% shop SB but very happy to get the $60, and we'll try the other $300 BB gc if this is still going on.
Anyway, wanted to share our experience. I'll also be posting in the SB thread.

ETA: wow I just checked DD27's pending SB just in case it changed since she got the other SB and now it says 1200 SB pending!! So excited!!

Last edited:
I have been following along but am a bit confused on the swagbucks portion of the BB deal. Is there a post with a dummies guide to using Swagbucks at BB?

Not sure how to generate the QR code? I just figured out how to do it on Ibotta and I have Swabbucks email about the BB offer but I am missing an important detail...

Interesting, riase has over 100 toys 'r us gift cards at up to 6.8% off. One would think they should be at least 50% off as the company will be bankrupt within a week, and then the gift cards will probably be worthless. I am assuming the raise 1 year money back guarantee does not cover a bankruptcy?

Heads up, those GCs expire in 20 days.

I have been following along but am a bit confused on the swagbucks portion of the BB deal. Is there a post with a dummies guide to using Swagbucks at BB?

Not sure how to generate the QR code? I just figured out how to do it on Ibotta and I have Swabbucks email about the BB offer but I am missing an important detail...
So if you start back at about page 1532 there are various posts starting then till now, explaining how to do it, and how to get your qr codes, etc, from a few posters including myself, after I learned how to do it lol! It's a current promo, not something that's always going but is currently.

Last edited:
Sams club has $150 disney cards for $143. That comes out to around 4.6% discount if I'm not mistaken. Anywhere else I can go to right now and beat that? Not gonna buy cards from gift card granny etc or ebay. Too risky I just prefer to go to store buy them, come home pay to Disney for reservations

Sams club has $150 disney cards for $143. That comes out to around 4.6% discount if I'm not mistaken. Anywhere else I can go to right now and beat that? Not gonna buy cards from gift card granny etc or ebay. Too risky I just prefer to go to store buy them, come home pay to Disney for reservations

Do you have a Kroger? I’ve found buying them there and earning 4X fuel points to be the best deal for our family. Works out to 7% off.

Well, the simplest way is 5% using your Target Red Card (Debit or Credit). If you have a Discover Card your best bet is to just buy at Sam's since they're currently (until end of the month) offering 5% back at Warehouse Stores.

Well, the simplest way is 5% using your Target Red Card (Debit or Credit). If you have a Discover Card your best bet is to just buy at Sam's since they're currently (until end of the month) offering 5% back at Warehouse Stores.
Don't have a target or discover card... has anyone bought Walmart gift cards online then used them at Sam's club? If so what website is good for Walmart cards.

Don't have a target or discover card... has anyone bought Walmart gift cards online then used them at Sam's club? If so what website is good for Walmart cards.

Yes, you can use walmart cards at Sam's.

If you have a chase freedom, the 5% category this quarter thru end of month is (amongst oter things) is samsung/Apple pay. My Sam's don't have cc machines that can do those mobile pmt methods. I had to go to Wal-Mart and buy gcs there first.

Besides the above, unless you can find discounted Wal-Mart GCs there wouldn't be any advantage to buying WM gift cards then going to Sam's for Disney GCs.

Yes, you can use walmart cards at Sam's.

If you have a chase freedom, the 5% category this quarter thru end of month is (amongst oter things) is samsung/Apple pay. My Sam's don't have cc machines that can do those mobile pmt methods. I had to go to Wal-Mart and buy gcs there first.

Besides the above, unless you can find discounted Wal-Mart GCs there wouldn't be any advantage to buying WM gift cards then going to Sam's for Disney GCs.
I was thinking 3% to 4 % off Walmart gift cards if possible and then take those to Sams and get their discount on Disney cards.

Where do I sign up for these?

That was for a deal run a few weeks ago. A number of times a year BB runs a deal where you can buy a $150 BB cards online and a few weeks later they send you a $15 savings code. In the past you could buy up to 3 BB cards for a total of $450. BB sells variable load DIS GC's and they allow you to buy Dis GC's with their GC's. So in the end you can get a $495 Dis GC and only pay $450.

I did it in AUG and was able to do it 3 time using different credit cards and emails. Twice in my name and once in my wife's before it denied me. So in the end I was able to get a total of $1485 in Dis GC's for only $135.

Keep and eye on this thread and someone will announce the next time they do it. They have done it at least 3 times since Aug.

Starting Sunday my local ShopRite store is offering $20 off your next weeks groceries for buying $100 select gift cards. It is only picturing Lowe’s Home improvement. Don’t know yet if it includes other cards. So...does anyone know if I can buy a gift card with a gift card at Lowe’s?

anyone see the shoprite deal for the week,and is it good on giftcard purchase? but $100 select gc get $20 to use next week in store...and last I knew one of my local SR takes Chasepay (still 5% till end of month) looking to see if this would work buying Dis gc,not just the pictured Lowes GC
https://www.livingrichwithcoupons.com/2018/03/shoprite-giftcard-deal-15-in-free-groceries-1-28.html

I was at Shop Rite this morning. I asked at Customer Service which GCs were included? She told me the exclusions say ShopRite and ‘open loop’ so anything else was good.
I bought a $100 bestbuy. The coupon did not print on my receipt so I went back to Customer Service. They couldn’t I figure why it didn’t print so gave me a $20 shoprite gift card.
So I’m not sure how it will work for others. I might hit another Shoprite in town and see what they have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!