Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what I understand, my local stop and shop won;t give gas points for gc purchases unless it's specific promo they're running, is that right? meh, the gas savings for me are so small it's no worth bothering with anyway...

Just bought $400 disney at best buy with the GC i got was finally able to get at smart & final (deal expired) so 21% savings plus 800 shop kick points, i tried to use ibotta for the 2% rather than sk but of course the ibotta app wouldn't produce a qr code for me and ibotta cs sucks. I love that BB allows you to choose the amount. im not looking forward to combining my 25 cards I got from BJS. I kinda wish I would have just done more of the smart & final deal.

Just bought $400 disney at best buy with the GC i got was finally able to get at smart & final (deal expired) so 21% savings plus 800 shop kick points, i tried to use ibotta for the 2% rather than sk but of course the ibotta app wouldn't produce a qr code for me and ibotta cs sucks. I love that BB allows you to choose the amount. im not looking forward to combining my 25 cards I got from BJS. I kinda wish I would have just done more of the smart & final deal.
Happy that I wasn't the only one who was able to hit up the S&F deal!! It was SWEET. And as someone who recently combined all those $25s, ugh, variable load cards from BB are the best! In case you didn't see earlier a great tip for getting the sticky off the back of the disney $25s is to use the corner of one of the other cards to just peel it off :)

Remember the days when you had to earn a minimum of $5 to redeem? What an improvement! HA!
I remember the days when I actually earned the max at $500! Omg, those were the days! And DD26 would do near the same. Looking back, it's almost hard to believe we did that. Now, I get excited when I get 400-500 Swagbuck's on a very, very good day for me, lol. :sad2:

I did not get excited when I saw my $4.34 ebucks... :rolleyes:

We are planning a cruise for next year so I'm getting back to saving with gift cards.... but my Sam's Club has raised their prices on the 3 pack of $50 cards.... today they were marked $144.98 - yikes! Maybe you all knew that already

I just went on Sam's club online and got $500 Disney gift card for $480.98 with shipping. Used my Disney visa at check out so should get another 4.80 in rewards.

I just went on Sam's club online and got $500 Disney gift card for $480.98 with shipping. Used my Disney visa at check out so should get another 4.80 in rewards.
Always fun to save on Disney gift cards! Totally not to rain on your parade but just for future reference BJs sells $100 Disney gift cards for $94.99 online (no membership required, free shipping) so $500 in Disney gift cards from BJs would have been $474.95 and you still get the CC rewards.

Always fun to save on Disney gift cards! Totally not to rain on your parade but just for future reference BJs sells $100 Disney gift cards for $94.99 online (no membership required, free shipping) so $500 in Disney gift cards from BJs would have been $474.95 and you still get the CC rewards.

What is BJ's? I could probably cancel my order from sams

What is BJ's? I could probably cancel my order from sams
BJs Wholesale Club. Just google it up & you'll get the website. Search for Disney gift cards. Be careful what you pick! The best deal is the $100 for $94.99, they sell other denominations but not for the same discount.

Another warehouse store. Go through a cash back portal for another 1-3% (I use Ebates for 1%, others have reported that Mr. Rebates offers 3% but not sure on confirmation of anyone being able to cash it out?)

My Mr. Rebates for Disney gift cards through BJ's is still pending. I'll hit my 90 day mark in approximately 21 days to know if I'll actually get the 3% back from my order.

downloaded an app called "pocket flip" last night. you get points for downloading certain apps, i delete them after it credits. you also get 1k points for every person you refer. 4400 points = $5 Amazon GC. i have made $150 so far.

downloaded an app called "pocket flip" last night. you get points for downloading certain apps, i delete them after it credits. you also get 1k points for every person you refer. 4400 points = $5 Amazon GC. i have made $150 so far.
You made $150 in one night?!!!!! Have you actually been paid yet?

I need to finally combine all these cards, what is the best way to prevent fraud? Im terrified of logging into my disney gift card account and seeing all the money on my GC gone. Trip is not until Oct.

I need to finally combine all these cards, what is the best way to prevent fraud? Im terrified of logging into my disney gift card account and seeing all the money on my GC gone. Trip is not until Oct.
The disneygiftcard.com website is the only way I know of aside from using the DVA. You can delete all of your cards from it after you're done combining them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter