• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am anxiously awaiting :) First time for me doing the best buy deal, the wait's been killer. Are they pretty good at showing up on the first day?

Not sure what you're asking. The BB $15 deal is over. Whether they come out with a new one for July is unknown.

I did take advantage of their offer in June and next month I"ll take my $15x2 and pick up another Disney Gift Card on top of the $300.

Amex offers: OMG, right?! This whole year I've gotten $100 of Disney for a $80 out of an office depot offer and that's it!

Didn't BBB used to allow GC > GC waaaay back in the day but then they shut it down? (Mine never stocked Disney GCs either.)

You mentioned getting Disney GCs at Office Depot. Do they allow GC to GC purchases?

Also, not sure if anyone would know this...but can you use the office depot/office max membership rewards points/money to purchase GCs?

You mentioned getting Disney GCs at Office Depot. Do they allow GC to GC purchases?

Also, not sure if anyone would know this...but can you use the office depot/office max membership rewards points/money to purchase GCs?
No they don't. I got them because it was an Amex offer for $10 off a $50 purchase.

We are planning a cruise for next year so I'm getting back to saving with gift cards.... but my Sam's Club has raised their prices on the 3 pack of $50 cards.... today they were marked $144.98 - yikes! Maybe you all knew that already

If you go a page back misstressuz posted yesterday that they did in fact buy disney gift cards with gc's at BB &B, that's why it's being discussed, so it's not a definite no.
Sorry, didn't read back that far when I posted. I came across a deal on BB & B GCs online that I hoped to use to buy Disney GCs. I checked with the local store before I bought them and was told I cannot use them to buy other GCs. This was several months ago and perhaps they've changed their policy. My apologies for butting in.

Sorry, didn't read back that far when I posted. I came across a deal on BB & B GCs online that I hoped to use to buy Disney GCs. I checked with the local store before I bought them and was told I cannot use them to buy other GCs. This was several months ago and perhaps they've changed their policy. My apologies for butting in.

Hm, sounds like there might be individual store policies for it, but the system allowed it. I guess like the rest, YMMV. I went into it thinking if I got denied I'd just cancel the order and use the BBB gift cards on merchandise later. I've got 2 weddings coming up and there's usually something around the holiday's we buy there so I could find something to use them on. But cashier didn't even bat an eye when I brought out my stack of gift cards and no issues with the register accepting them. I did buy a greeting card with the gift cards so maybe that "fooled" the system... but a $4 card vs couple hundred dollars in gift cards?, I'd have thought they'd have smarter systems if they were going to try to restrict it. I guess if you can use the BBB gift cards for something else then it's worth a shot to try.

Every store will always tell you that if you ask. Mainly because the employees simply don't know that it's possible. Folks at Best Buy and Target get told that all the time despite the fact that they have always and continue to work. The only way to know for sure is to try.

Im sure this is a given but I tried it anyway. I bought sams club physical gift card via walmart.com during yesterdays 10% cb via ebates. No CB on gift card just all my other items :(

Haven't seen this posted yet:
Guests Can Receive Free $25 Gift Card with $100 Shopping Card Purchase at Disney Springs, here's the scoop:

Beginning July 10, guests who purchase a limited-edition $100 Shopping Card for Disney owned and operated merchandise locations at World of Disney (located at Disney Springs) will receive an additional $25 bonus Shopping Card that they can use on a future visit, redeemable beginning the day after they receive it.

Both cards are redeemable at Disney owned and operated merchandise locations at Disney Springs, Earport, and Magic of Disney at Orlando International Airport, and the Shop Disney Parks app.

Guests may use the Shopping Cards at the following Disney Springs locations:

• World of Disney
  • Disney’s Design-A-Tee
  • Disney’s Pin Traders
  • Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories
  • Goofy’s Candy Co.
  • Marketplace Co-Op
  • Marketplace Fun Finds
  • Mickey’s Pantry
  • Once Upon a Toy
  • The Art of Disney
  • Tren-D
  • Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (Disney Springs location only)
  • The Ganachery
  • D-Living
  • Sundries
  • Disney’s Candy Cauldron
  • Star Wars Galactic Outpost
  • Super Hero Headquarters
  • Disney’s EarPort
  • The Magic of Disney
  • Shop Disney Parks app
NOTE: This special promotion is only available for purchase via World of Disney and may not be used at any Disney Springs Operating Participant locations or other merchandise locations at Walt Disney World Resort. The $25 Bonus Shopping Card expires on October 29, 2017, while the $100 Shopping Card does not expire.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...100-shopping-card-purchase-at-disney-springs/

Kroger Gift Card Deals - Michigan

Get 4x FUEL POINTS
when you buy a participating Travel Category gift card.* Restrictions Apply. See Store for Details. Exp 07/19/2017

Save $10.00 on 2 Ruby Tuesday Gift Cards when you buy TWO (2) $25 Ruby Tuesday Gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $10.00 on Your Grocery Purchase when you buy TWO (2) $25 or more Bass Pro Shops Gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $10.00 on 2 Dollar Shave Club Gift Cards when you buy TWO (2) Dollar Shave Club Gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $5.00 on 2 Spafinder Gift Cards when you buy TWO (2) Spafinder Gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $10.00 on Your Grocery Purchase when you buy THREE (3) Petsmart Gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $5.00 on 2 AMC Gift Cards when you buy TWO (2) AMC Gift Cards.
Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $5.00 on Peets Gift Card when you buy ONE (1) $25 or greater Peets Gift Card. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $10.00 on 3 Logan's Roadhouse Gift Cards when you buy THREE (3) Logan's Roadhouse Gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $5.00 on 2 Regal Gift Cards when you buy TWO (2) Regal Gift Cards.
Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $5.00 on Fandango Gift Card when you buy ONE (1) $25 Fandango Gift Card. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $10.00 on 3 Express Gift Cards when you buy THREE (3) Express gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $5.00 on 3 Hotels.com Gift Cards when you buy THREE (3) Hotels.com Gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $5.00 on 3 Groupon Gift Cards when you buy THREE (3) Groupon Gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $10.00 on 2 Bedandbreakfast.com Gift Cards when you buy TWO (2) Bedandbreakfast.com Gift Cards.
Exp 07/05 4 days left!

BEST-CUSTOMER BONUS
Get 4X Fuel Points
when you buy a $25, $50 or $100 MASTERCARD® or VISA®Gift Card.* (Excludes Variable Load Gift Cards). Restrictions Apply. See Store for Details. Offer is Valid 07/01/2017–07/14/2017 Exp 07/14/2017

Kroger Gift Card Deals - Michigan

Get 4x FUEL POINTS
when you buy a participating Travel Category gift card.* Restrictions Apply. See Store for Details. Exp 07/19/2017

Save $10.00 on 2 Ruby Tuesday Gift Cards when you buy TWO (2) $25 Ruby Tuesday Gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $10.00 on Your Grocery Purchase when you buy TWO (2) $25 or more Bass Pro Shops Gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $10.00 on 2 Dollar Shave Club Gift Cards when you buy TWO (2) Dollar Shave Club Gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $5.00 on 2 Spafinder Gift Cards when you buy TWO (2) Spafinder Gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $10.00 on Your Grocery Purchase when you buy THREE (3) Petsmart Gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $5.00 on 2 AMC Gift Cards when you buy TWO (2) AMC Gift Cards.
Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $5.00 on Peets Gift Card when you buy ONE (1) $25 or greater Peets Gift Card. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $10.00 on 3 Logan's Roadhouse Gift Cards when you buy THREE (3) Logan's Roadhouse Gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $5.00 on 2 Regal Gift Cards when you buy TWO (2) Regal Gift Cards.
Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $5.00 on Fandango Gift Card when you buy ONE (1) $25 Fandango Gift Card. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $10.00 on 3 Express Gift Cards when you buy THREE (3) Express gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $5.00 on 3 Hotels.com Gift Cards when you buy THREE (3) Hotels.com Gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $5.00 on 3 Groupon Gift Cards when you buy THREE (3) Groupon Gift Cards. Exp 07/05 4 days left!

Save $10.00 on 2 Bedandbreakfast.com Gift Cards when you buy TWO (2) Bedandbreakfast.com Gift Cards.
Exp 07/05 4 days left!

BEST-CUSTOMER BONUS
Get 4X Fuel Points
when you buy a $25, $50 or $100 MASTERCARD® or VISA®Gift Card.* (Excludes Variable Load Gift Cards). Restrictions Apply. See Store for Details. Offer is Valid 07/01/2017–07/14/2017 Exp 07/14/2017
i want that last one!. it is not in oregon, at least on my card. maybe i'm not a best customer?

i want that last one!. it is not in oregon, at least on my card. maybe i'm not a best customer?

It was on a separate tab too not sure how the whole "best customer" category works. Sometimes I get them and sometimes I don't. I did do the online extra 50 bonus points
survey thing faithfully last month. Every Sunday.

Other than 5% with Target debit card, are there any current deals that don't require a credit card (we have none other than a Target red debit card). I'm guessing I missed the BB gc deal on ebay? I just checked our 3 grocery store chains here and nada (near fathers day they had 4x the gas points with a BB GC and I'm kicking myself for not getting more). I plan on going to Disney Springs to get the 100/25 deal once we get down there as spending money for the kids (we usually go to DTD for souvies), but know we can only use that at DTD, so I'm looking for deals for tip money and other things in the parks.

Other than 5% with Target debit card, are there any current deals that don't require a credit card (we have none other than a Target red debit card). I'm guessing I missed the BB gc deal on ebay? I just checked our 3 grocery store chains here and nada (near fathers day they had 4x the gas points with a BB GC and I'm kicking myself for not getting more). I plan on going to Disney Springs to get the 100/25 deal once we get down there as spending money for the kids (we usually go to DTD for souvies), but know we can only use that at DTD, so I'm looking for deals for tip money and other things in the parks.
Is your grocery chain Kroger? If so, you can get 4x fuel points for Disney until mid-July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter