Disney Dream: September 15, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise (Halloween on the High Seas)

Hi everyone, our flight was cancelled. So incredibly sad right now. No other flights available until Saturday. We will not be making the cruise and will not be able to participate in the Fish Extender.
Have fun on cruise!

Oh no! Someone in my other group was able to find a new flight sooner by continuing to search on the app. Don't worry about FEs, but I hope you can have the vacation you'd been planning. If you can't make it, PM me your address and I'll mail your gift (if you are comfortable with that). Nothing special, but I did personalize part of it so I can't reuse it.

I don't see where anyone has added themselves to this FE except for yourselves and Mandy's husband. As mentioned before the list closed 2 weeks ago to major changes. The list stands as is, all final changes have been made.

Enjoy your cruise :beach:

- MTH

I didn't mean to add my husband, just updating about Rachel mostly. Definitely not trying to add last minute FE gift stress.

Hi everyone, our flight was cancelled. So incredibly sad right now. No other flights available until Saturday. We will not be making the cruise and will not be able to participate in the Fish Extender.
Have fun on cruise!

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. I will adjust the list.

Oh no! Someone in my other group was able to find a new flight sooner by continuing to search on the app. Don't worry about FEs, but I hope you can have the vacation you'd been planning. If you can't make it, PM me your address and I'll mail your gift (if you are comfortable with that). Nothing special, but I did personalize part of it so I can't reuse it.

I didn't mean to add my husband, just updating about Rachel mostly. Definitely not trying to add last minute FE gift stress.

It's no big deal... I just added his name to your cabin for the master list in the off chance whatever was purchased for Rachel might be used for him. My pixie dust gift is unisex so it works for this situation. :)

Please note that the master list has been adjusted! We've lost a few people and some names have changed. I know it's 3 days out tonight is the last time I am making ANY adjustments.

-MTH

Hi everyone, I was "supposed" to be on the Dream right now but obviously I'm not. My daughter is a crew member in youth department and it's her birthday on Thursday. We ordered her a cake and everything but she won't be getting that now. Could you just send her some pixie dust by wishing her a happy birthday if you see a Cassie from Canada?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter