Disney Dream: September 15, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise (Halloween on the High Seas)

Hi,
We are the Jones Family
Cabin #7100
Dajuan Jr-The new Cars Movie and Lightening McQueen
Nina-Minnie, she loves doing dressing up her American Girl dolls with Disney themes
Naomi-Elsa, Tiana, Moana, Ariel
Mom and Dad enjoy Minnie and Mickey his and hers themes
No food allergies
Let's have some fun!

We are doing costumes for the Halloween party - are any of you as well? Cant't wait!!

My Husband and I will be dressing up for the Halloween Party :D I bought 2 costumes in case I change my mind on what we want to be lol.

Hey Everyone!

Just a brief reminder we are a week away from FE closing.

If you know anyone on this sailing who would like to participate in FE please have them post here! As of Midnight Eastern Time on The 16th, I will close the FE to any more guest so that I can provide you a listing of everyone participating in FE.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or DM me.

Thanks!

:mickeyjum

Hello! I'd like to join an FE group please! We are:

Millie (will be age 7, celebrating her birthday!)
Tammy (that's me! Mama to the precious, darlin' birthday girl)
Teresa (my sissy and auntie to precious darlin' Milliebug)

We have a GTY stateroom, but will post our number once we know it! We have no food allergies, although my sis is sugar-free. A few of our favorite things:

Millie- favorite princess is Ariel, fave colors are pink and purple, she loves all Disney movies, Star Wars, super hero girls....
Teresa- loves the Disney villians, fave princess is Belle, fave colors are red and black, loves all Disney movies but fave is Beauty and the Beast
Tammy- favorite princess is Rapunzel, favorite disney movies are Princess and the Frog and Zootopia, fave colors are pink and yellow:)

We are not traveling childness of course, but this is our 3rd year taking a Halloween on the High Seas cruise for Millie's birthday, and she loves the oceaneer clubs so my sis and I have had the opportunity to check out a few of the adulty things- we love the champagne bar and the spa!

Looking forward to our FE group!!!
Hey Tammy,

Do you know you room# yet? I am needing it for the FE list.

Thanks,

MamaTikiHoov

Hi,
We are the Jones Family
Cabin #7100
Dajuan Jr-The new Cars Movie and Lightning McQueen
Nina-Minnie, she loves doing dressing up her American Girl dolls with Disney themes
Naomi-Elsa, Tiana, Moana, Ariel
Mom and Dad enjoy Minnie and Mickey his and hers themes
No food allergies
Let's have some fun!

Hey there Jones Family!
Do you have any favorite colors to list for the people named? Also, do you have the ages of the children (if you are comfortable giving those out)? I know people like to give age appropriate gifts for the children so that info is handy. I am making the master list for The FE Exchange for this group and just don't want to miss anything that the other FE participants might want to know. Please refer to my FE guidelines if you have any further questions or feel free to DM me. :)

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi Everyone. We are the Hicks family and we would like to participate in the fish extenders exchange. Below is our information:

-- Cabin # 7102
-- Hicks
-- Anaiya (G-11), Aliya (G-10), Kaden (B-4)
-- Kaden's birthday is in November so it's a early birthday gift
-- No food allergies
-- The girls love the Descendants characters. Kaden loves Lightening McQueen, well pretty much all characters.
-- They love all things Disney

Hope to meet you!!!

Hey There Hicks Family,

Do you have any favorite colors to list for the people named? I am making the master list for FE Exchange for this group and just don't want to miss anything :)

Thank you!

Last edited:
*******FISH EXTENDER FOR THIS SAILING IS NOW CLOSED**********
Any new post to participate in FE for this sailing will not be replied to or added on to the master list.
- MTH

I cannot DM some of you so here is the message I sent out:

Hey, Everyone!

Here is the master list for our sailing.
Please let me know if I need to make any changes to what has been listed.
The last day I will accept minor changes is 9/1/2017.

Have FUN!!!! See you all soon!

:tinker:Master List

- Mama Tiki Hoov:ccat:

So I'm fairly new to all of this and I was just notified that there are larger FE groups for our sailing on Facebook If you do a search you can find 2 main groups. If anyone is wanting to participate in FE on a larger scale please see the links below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/167311023398247/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DisneyDream15Sept2017/

Please let me know if you want to be removed from our FE group as well.

Thanks! I am participating in both. Less than 1 month to go!

So I'm fairly new to all of this and I was just notified that there are larger FE groups for our sailing on Facebook If you do a search you can find 2 main groups. If anyone is wanting to participate in FE on a larger scale please see the links below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/167311023398247/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DisneyDream15Sept2017/

Please let me know if you want to be removed from our FE group as well.

Also, are you not participating in FE @TheTikiHoovs?

Hello! I'd like to join an FE group please! We are:

Millie (will be age 7, celebrating her birthday!)
Tammy (that's me! Mama to the precious, darlin' birthday girl)
Teresa (my sissy and auntie to precious darlin' Milliebug)

We have a GTY stateroom, but will post our number once we know it! We have no food allergies, although my sis is sugar-free. A few of our favorite things:

Millie- favorite princess is Ariel, fave colors are pink and purple, she loves all Disney movies, Star Wars, super hero girls....
Teresa- loves the Disney villians, fave princess is Belle, fave colors are red and black, loves all Disney movies but fave is Beauty and the Beast
Tammy- favorite princess is Rapunzel, favorite disney movies are Princess and the Frog and Zootopia, fave colors are pink and yellow:)

We are not traveling childness of course, but this is our 3rd year taking a Halloween on the High Seas cruise for Millie's birthday, and she loves the oceaneer clubs so my sis and I have had the opportunity to check out a few of the adulty things- we love the champagne bar and the spa!

Looking forward to our FE group!!!
Do you have a cabin number yet @Tamara Herchel ?

I cannot DM some of you so here is the message I sent out:

Hey, Everyone!

Here is the master list for our sailing.
Please let me know if I need to make any changes to what has been listed.
The last day I will accept minor changes is 9/1/2017.

Have FUN!!!! See you all soon!

:tinker:Master List

- Mama Tiki Hoov:ccat:
Changes for the Jones Family

Edits for the Jones #7100- Nina-Favorite Movie-The Princess and the Frog, color-purple, Character-Tiana, Naomi-color, pink, Dajuan Jr, we will be celebrating his birthday, color-NYGiants red and blue. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter