Disney Dream: September 15, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise (Halloween on the High Seas)

Edits for the Jones #7100- Nina-Favorite Movie-The Princess and the Frog, color-purple, Character-Tiana, Naomi-color, pink, Dajuan Jr, we will be celebrating his birthday, color-NYGiants red and blue. Thank you!

Hey, Jones Family :D I will edit the master list right now!

Also, are you not participating in FE @TheTikiHoovs?

Hey Hey! I am SO sorry I am just seeing this, We are unfortunately not participating due to lack time. I work in an ER so my weeks are slammed all the time and my husband also has a job that keeps him insanely busy. We are not expecting anything but if anyone wants to pixie dust us we are in room 12510. If I can find the time to pull some fun things together I will also be pixie dusting our little group :)

Hey Hey! I am SO sorry I am just seeing this, We are unfortunately not participating due to lack time. I work in an ER so my weeks are slammed all the time and my husband also has a job that keeps him insanely busy. We are not expecting anything but if anyone wants to pixie dust us we are in room 12510. If I can find the time to pull some fun things together I will also be pixie dusting our little group :)
No pressure at all. It was very kind of you to start this group and put together the FE list for us! Have a wonderful and relaxing cruise!

I cannot DM some of you so here is the message I sent out:

Hey, Everyone!

Here is the master list for our sailing.
Please let me know if I need to make any changes to what has been listed.
The last day I will accept minor changes is 9/1/2017.

Have FUN!!!! See you all soon!

:tinker:Master List

- Mama Tiki Hoov:ccat:
I just realized that I didn't add me or my husband to the list. Initially, I thought it was just for the kids. If its too late for an adjustment I understand

I will contact the other FE participants and see if they are able to add you.

-MTH :)

Is anyone else traveling childless or has in the past?
I am curious what there is for us adults to get into while sailing childless :D

Thanks,

Mama Tiki Hoov

My husband and I just traveled childless in July on the disney dream. We were so very surprised at all that there was to do for adults with out children. The adult only areas, pools, private beach on Castaway cay. We felt it was a very enjoyable vacation. I recommend if you are snorkeling at Castaway Cay that you are one of the first to get off the boat and hit the snorkeling area. Then when all the kids and crowds make it to the beach head over to the adult only beach.

I did not find out till late about the fish extender program. Its to late to sign up but would be fun to drop Random gifts in those I see hanging. This is my husband and I second cruise. We are taking my Daughter this cruise for her first cruise!! So excited to relive the magic through her eyes!

I just realized that I didn't add me or my husband to the list. Initially, I thought it was just for the kids. If its too late for an adjustment I understand
I wondered about that. I came up with a cabin gift for the adults in the cabin and was going to leave it like it or not :teeth:

I made magnets to pixie dust pls post list. We are in 12000 now.
TikiHoovs posted the link to the list on page 2.
I cannot DM some of you so here is the message I sent out:

Hey, Everyone!

Here is the master list for our sailing.
Please let me know if I need to make any changes to what has been listed.
The last day I will accept minor changes is 9/1/2017.

Have FUN!!!! See you all soon!

:tinker:Master List

- Mama Tiki Hoov:ccat:

Kind of you to do pixie dust :):tinker:

Hey There! If you will give me your info I will add it to the list. I cannot guarantee you will get something but I will add it just in case people are still making things ;)

I did not find out till late about the fish extender program. Its to late to sign up but would be fun to drop Random gifts in those I see hanging. This is my husband and I second cruise. We are taking my Daughter this cruise for her first cruise!! So excited to relive the magic through her eyes!

What cabin are you in? I would like to pixie dust you guys :)

I printed the Master List to "Pixiedust" people. if you add anyone will you please respond to this so that i can give them a "Pixiedust" gift also?

thanks!

My friend Rachel canceled due to the weather and some personal things making this trip too stressful for her. I will miss her, but we will cruise together again sometime. On the bright side, my husband Kyle is traveling with me now and we will get to celebrate our 10 year anniversary (a few months late). It's also his first cruise.
I already had the FEs packed and I'll still be delivering those of course. If anyone wants to save space you certainly don't have to bring a gift for Rachel (she isn't expecting anything), but if you already have something I will bring it home to her. She does love Disney and I know this wasn't an easy decision for her.
Safe travels everyone!

I noticed there were a few people that joined later on. Is everyone accounted for in the master list? If not please provide the additional cabins. Thank you.

I noticed there were a few people that joined later on. Is everyone accounted for in the master list? If not please provide the additional cabins. Thank you.

I don't see where anyone has added themselves to this FE except for yourselves and Mandy's husband. As mentioned before the list closed 2 weeks ago to major changes. The list stands as is, all final changes have been made.

Enjoy your cruise :beach:

- MTH

Last edited:
Hi everyone, our flight was cancelled. So incredibly sad right now. No other flights available until Saturday. We will not be making the cruise and will not be able to participate in the Fish Extender.
Have fun on cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter