Disney Digital Kits & Elements - Post links here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this website today while I was googling sites. What a wonderful site! It looks like there are plenty of kits that would work well for Disney.

Uh, mary......... which site?? Did i miss something? LOL

I just uploaded 4 more pages of Disney related items I have made over the year to my personal website and hope to add more soon.

The pages are hidden so that only DIS members will get to them. if anyone here would like to see what I have and download some send me a private message and I will email you the link to the pages. Again, all I ask is that we keep them in the family and not share the links to the world. That's the only cost :thumbsup2

Mary -

Your welcome. I have a pooh set and a few princess items to put up over the weekend and I need to dig through my backup CD's from some other things I made. I will post here when I have uploaded them.

If you go to this site and scroll to the bottom of the page you will find a great Cars kit as well as a few other kits that you could use for WDW.

http://www.digiscrap.ch/freebies.html
Kelly - It looks like you can't download the adorable Cars kit she has. I don't read french but "I think" she got her hand slapped for distributing copyrighted images so the download links for all her character stuff are gone :-( She does have alot of other great stuff on her site though....

Kelly, I also wanted to thank you so much for sharing the pages you have made with all of us. I am going to be sending you a PM for the links!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have compiled a list of all the great links that have been posted on the very 1st post in this thread. I thought that would make it easier for everyone to find all these great items. If you have any more links that you would like added to the list...keep posting them. As they are posted on this thread, I will keep adding them to the first page... Maybe someday this thread will become a sticky!!!!

Kelly -

Were you able to download it? Maybe I am doing something wrong :confused3 I would love that kit...it is adorable and I have some cute pics from the Cars meet & greet in MGM that the pages would be perfect for. I don't read French so maybe I am doing something wrong... How did you download it?

Lisa =

Sorry about the cars link. it worked last night...

I tried to download it right after you posted yesterday morning - maybe at 9:45 or 10?? - and it already said she'd pulled the links. :(

BTW - I was driving me nuts trying to find how to download things from another site that was in French and didn't have a "translate to English" option. If you go to http://world.altavista.com/tr and paste the URL of the page you want into the second field there (Translate a Web page) it will show at least most of the text translated.

BTW - I was driving me nuts trying to find how to download things from another site that was in French and didn't have a "translate to English" option. If you go to http://world.altavista.com/tr and paste the URL of the page you want into the second field there (Translate a Web page) it will show at least most of the text translated.
This is a great site. Definately good to know!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter