Disney Digital Kits & Elements - Post links here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i love the layouts. i would love to see more digital disney layouts.

Wow! I have downloaded so many great things and I don't even digital scrapbook but I can use these with regular scrapbooking and my cardmaking etc. THANKS!

Here's a couple more from CGEssentials.com

There's Always a Princess, On Safari and Around the World.

Just type Disney in the search box and it brings up these kits.

Also, keep checking seebiesfreebies.com, she is continously adding more cool stuff!!!

OP here!!! Thanks so much for everyone sharing these wonderful links. I have been so inspired by all the wonderful Disney stuff, I am almost done with digiscraping my album!!!! Anyway, tonight I found a great new site with free photo frames for your Disney Pictures. Check it out:

http://barrie.phanfare.com/album/209358

Hey guys, been away! Anyway, if your looking for a great pirate kit check out www.mydigitalmuse.com , her kit is GREAT-- i bought it! And, when i got it - it was 40% off, didn't check to see if it still is.. but good luck! It's cute even still..

I bought dd this cheap dig camera from best buy ..Little thing but only 20 bucks ..No memory card ..Any ways there is a program that came with it ..Pooh ,princess, pirates,cars ,mickey ,..I said even if the camera doesnt work who cares it is such a cool program ..Scrap book pages ,frames ,all kinds of stuff you can do ..Love it ..Cant wait till we go back so i can make up some cool pages.....Hope you can find it ..Most programs are 20 bucks or more ..So it was worth it to me ....good luck

eeyore, what camera was it? Thats a great idea, i am in Canada but would like to check this out up here. Thanks for passing it on.:yay:

I wil check as soon as dd leaves for school 2 hr delay here ...Its for her bday ..I know it is a disney camera but ill get the name..There were postings here before xmas if the cameras were worrth it ..But hay for 20 bucks she can just play with it ..lol...

thanks, i have been looking for something to do with my disney pictures, and hoped the software is good for it!

Disney pix micro
Disney pix photo editing software cd

The one i got is pink about 2 .5 inches ...Tiny but like i said for 20 bucks.
Now i saw other bigger ones but eveyone was complaining the pics sucked ..And wasnt worht keeping but like i said she can play with it ..It does have a tiny screen and doesnt take a memeory card you have to hook it to the puter ..But who cares lol ...Hope that helps i got it in january ..Good luck ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter