DisMeet - Baltimore, Maryland

I'd like to come if there is room for one more. Jan 31 sounds ok right now.

Sounds like a carpool time for all us Yankees.

Hmm I haven't been to Wiiliamsburg before... :)

-Ken

Williamsburg is the most beautiful at Christmastime.... Busch Gardens is always a lot of fun but of course its still off season for now.... I am ready for Spring to get here :yay: :yay: :yay:

:wave2: Hi Mark, did we ever make a definite decision on the Baltimore meet?

Yeah - the 31st at Dave & Buster's in Maryland at 2:00:
7000 Arundel Mills Circle Suite D-1 Hanover , MD 21076 443-755-0113
It's where that enormous Egyptian-styled movie theater is plugged in to the end of the Arundel Mills mall

Yeah - the 31st at Dave & Buster's in Maryland at 2:00:
7000 Arundel Mills Circle Suite D-1 Hanover , MD 21076 443-755-0113
It's where that enormous Egyptian-styled movie theater is plugged in to the end of the Arundel Mills mall

Thanks, and weather permitting, see you there!

FYI: You can get into the restaurant part of Dave and Busters from either the outside entrance, or through the mall.

If you come in through the outside entrance, the podium for the restaurant is just inside.

If you come in through the mall, you have to go through the arcade to the back, left-hand corner to find the restaurant.

FYI: You can get into the restaurant part of Dave and Busters from either the outside entrance, or through the mall.

If you come in through the outside entrance, the podium for the restaurant is just inside.

If you come in through the mall, you have to go through the arcade to the back, left-hand corner to find the restaurant.

Hi all!!! And if you don't feel like finding a parking spot on your own you can also have the valet park you from the theater area. Sometimes worth the fee on weekends that blockbuster movies come out.

and PS , if its OK I may bring my friend Linda. She isnt as big of a Disney nut as we are but she's a nice person :)

Well darn I was just going to come for the weekend

hehehe

Well, just an FYI, there is NEVER a lack of cute MOB's in Richmond:lovestruc :lovestruc Definite lack of relationship material but always MOBs aplenty...:love: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter