DisMeet - Baltimore, Maryland

It was great meeting folks yesterday, no problems to report on the way home. :thumbsup2

Can't wait for the next meet :)

-Ken

WHOOPS! I missed the meet! Didnt realize there was one this Saturday. Glad you all had fun!

It was fun meeting everyone yesterday. We were having so much fun, that we lost track of time. Here's the group pic. If you missed this Meet, don't worry there will be many more.

dismeet_31Jan09-1.jpg

Did you guys really take picture or is it just not showing up on my screen?

:coffee:

It must be your computer, because we did get the picture taken. Are you on your work computer? I know from work I can't see any pictures, I have to wait until I'm home using my own computer.

My mistake...I deleted the picture from my photobucket and that's why you couldn't see it.

It's back now.

I am hoping to make it in March... February is def'ly out of the picture for me... spending valentine's weekend weith family only weekend off for February :(

WHOOPS! I missed the meet! Didnt realize there was one this Saturday. Glad you all had fun!

psstt... do you have any planned trip to go Home other than Dece. 09???

hey you... LTNC!!!!!

watank!!! you better make sure you are taking care of that snow... I would want in when the time comes that I get to meet you :drive:

It was nice meeting everyone and seeing T and Mark again :) No catastrophes reported by any of us.... :rotfl2:
Sorry that we did not have a better picture....I brought my camera but had forgotten and left the SD card out of it so we couldnt take a picture as I couldnt delete what was on the camera...(work stuff)

Timmy, hope to see you around soon :):):)

so folks -

anyone going in May? I'll be there 17th through 23rd. Yep that 4/3 finally won me over on this cold February day.

:beach:

Timmy, hope to see you around soon :):):)

Soon!!! :goodvibes

so folks -

anyone going in May? I'll be there 17th through 23rd. Yep that 4/3 finally won me over on this cold February day.

:beach:

so far... may is not on my calendar... :faint: April and Oct and Dec is on the vaca board... mini trips hoping to do it in June and July... well maybe Augu... this all depends how DING cooperates this year :goodvibes :thumbsup2

watank!!! you better make sure you are taking care of that snow... I would want in when the time comes that I get to meet you :drive:

yeah yeah was ready to bring it to the last meet, but someone decided she couldn't make it :rolleyes1

Just don't ask me to bring the snow to WDW, although I'm sorta vaguely but not really curious to see TSA's reaction ("Sir, what's in the cooler?" "Um.. snow?" "... Sir, step over here please" Aside from being non-3-1-1 :p)

-Ken

yeah yeah was ready to bring it to the last meet, but someone decided she couldn't make it :rolleyes1

Just don't ask me to bring the snow to WDW, although I'm sorta vaguely but not really curious to see TSA's reaction ("Sir, what's in the cooler?" "Um.. snow?" "... Sir, step over here please" Aside from being non-3-1-1 :p)

-Ken

Nice AK pictures :)
Never have too many pictures of the animals. What sections did you stay in?

Nice AK pictures :)
Never have too many pictures of the animals. What sections did you stay in?

Yup, especially when you never know what you'll see when looking out the window. Went on the sunset Safari on Monday, got up close with the giraffes :yay:
Need to try the Sunset Safari but unfortunately that would involve an early morning... and mornings and I tend not to get along without massive infusions of :coffee:
I'm on Zebra Trail (2420's) looking into Arusha Savannah.

-Ken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter