DisMeet - Baltimore, Maryland

ttester9612

Magical Moments
Hello Everyone, this thread is for discussing the possibility of a DisMeet in Baltimore, Maryland.

:dance3:

The date and time are still to be determine. Some have suggested going to G & M Restaurant & Lounge. For more information about G &M here's the link http://www.gandmcrabcakes.com/

If interested in joining us, feel free to post your comments and questions.

This thread has ended

please continue with the new thread at the following link

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=30397448#post30397448

Hello Everyone, this thread is for discussing the possibility of a DisMeet in Baltimore, Maryland.

:dance3:

The date and time are still to be determine. Some have suggested going to G & M Restaurant & Lounge. For more information about G &M here's the link http://www.gandmcrabcakes.com/

If interested in joining us, feel free to post your comments and questions.

but it is open to others in the area right? like Virginia? etc

Heya! Thanks for posting the link!

I live in Catonsville, and by the looks of the restaurant directions, is should take me about 20mins to get there.

On May 23rd I have a bridal shower, and on June 8th, I'll be at WDW! So let me know what dates are good for everyone!

-G :goodvibes

Heya! Thanks for posting the link!

I live in Catonsville, and by the looks of the restaurant directions, is should take me about 20mins to get there.

On May 23rd I have a bridal shower, and on June 8th, I'll be at WDW! So let me know what dates are good for everyone!

-G :goodvibes

these are my weekend off that I am not flying to WDW....:rotfl:

June 21/22, July 19/20, Aug. 2/3, Aug 16/17 of 2008

Mornin ppl.
saturday's are pretty good for me, sundays i am lazy an don't do much, have to rest up for work on monday.

these are my weekend off that I am not flying to WDW....:rotfl:

June 21/22, July 19/20, Aug. 2/3, Aug 16/17 of 2008

July 19/20 is good for me.

Mornin ppl.
saturday's are pretty good for me, sundays i am lazy an don't do much, have to rest up for work on monday.

On Sundays I'm free 11am - 1pm, if we need to hook up that day insted.

I'm interested, however I have to work around the O's home schedule (I work for them part time) and they are in town for 11 games beginning July 17th. However feel free to come to a game and stop by and see me! I can be found on the lower deck behind home plate.

I'm interested, however I have to work around the O's home schedule (I work for them part time) and they are in town for 11 games beginning July 17th. However feel free to come to a game and stop by and see me! I can be found on the lower deck behind home plate.

I have a stupid question,,, who are the O's ???:confused3 :blush:

Umm... just an FYI, July 19 is a certain other meet that some of us may be going to already (MagicMeets!).

Kevin

have we finalized the dates?? July19/20 then ???:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter