DisMeet - Baltimore, Maryland

Mark....how was the car show you attended last weekend?

Bizarre, actually (as opposed to 'bazaar,' which it usually is). Almost deserted for the first 6 or so hours. I would have thought that most people would go for the eye candy (new cars, not the girls that stand next to them, since they aren't usually there after the press previews), even if nobody was buying. But I was wrong. Only a couple of concept cars on the stands as well. It was a very strange experience.

The upside was I got to see all I wanted with nobody standing in front of me. Or to the side. Or in back.

Bizarre, actually (as opposed to 'bazaar,' which it usually is). Almost deserted for the first 6 or so hours. I would have thought that most people would go for the eye candy (new cars, not the girls that stand next to them, since they aren't usually there after the press previews), even if nobody was buying. But I was wrong. Only a couple of concept cars on the stands as well. It was a very strange experience.

The upside was I got to see all I wanted with nobody standing in front of me. Or to the side. Or in back.

See you should have joined us in Baltimore. There was a car show there to and I saw quite a few folks coming in and out of the convention center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter