Disboards Crop Feb 4, 2011

I'll be home on Monday and most of the day on Wednesday (except 11:15-1:00). Yes, we're an hour ahead of you.

I'm gonna clean up and go to bed, I'm tired. Have a good night :)

I'll be home on Monday and most of the day on Wednesday (except 11:15-1:00). Yes, we're an hour ahead of you.

I'm gonna clean up and go to bed, I'm tired. Have a good night :)

okay, I will give you a call Monday morning after I drop Megan off, so it will be after 10 your time... I'm heading that way too, have been on here since 1:00 and my shoulders/back are starting to burn!!!
have a good night sleep and good weekend :hug:

sorry I ditched y'all last night. dh came home, dd actually fell asleep last night then ds9 started puking. it has not been a fun night.

Good morning. I hope all the sick little ones are feeling better this morning. It's so hard when they are ill, mostly we just feel a little helpless because we don't know how they feel exactly.

I was going to try to participate in the first challenge but I overslept, didn't wake until after 10!!! DSD needs to go to the bank but the one in town is closed due to a roof collapse so we have to take a ride.

Thank you to the ladies who organize these, they really are a fun way to crop at home.

Cassey

Hang in there. I went to the DR this am and they think I have strep so I am out of work tonight and tomorrow night
Did your DD stop vomiting?

sorry I ditched y'all last night. dh came home, dd actually fell asleep last night then ds9 started puking. it has not been a fun night.

that's too bad, hope you all get some well needed rest today!

for fun, I kept track of how many posts I did during the crop.....74! hmmm maybe I like "talking" a lot !

it was a lot of fun and look forward to next months!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter