DISappearing Peeps meets

what's on your packing list? or

What will I forget to pack!!!

I have the "ultimate" packing list from mouseforless - but its so over the top - but what are your little things you dont want to forget to pack?

Pumba reminded me to pack skivvies... :rotfl2: (I have forgotten to pack those btw :rotfl2: TGFW - thank goodness for walmart!)

I remembered I want to pack quart size ziplock bags for leftovers

I bought a shoe organizer thingy - I hear thats a good thing
I have 2 spray misters
lots of junk (epcot passport, spinning toys, stuffed animals)
champagne cork - dont let me forget that!
plates and forks (for those leftovers and when we share breakfast bacon)
sound machine
adresses to be that Fairy Godmailer - (I have 3 I need to write down!)
camera and memory stick

I have no idea... band aides... sun screen... dishsoap... Prell Pure waterless washing stuff.... ????

ibuprofen!!!!!

chap stick

gum (you can't buy gum anywhere in WDW except for the gas stations and i'm a gum FIEND!!!)

battery charger for digital camera and a extra battery for the camcorder

a light jacket (just in case it gets chili at night)

that's all i can think of off the top of my head. HTH! ;)

i saw on your list "addresses" and remembered something else - stamps for post cards!

Band aids and neosporin!

Do they sell stamps at the hotel gift shops?

I don't know what I'm forgetting! Argh!
Since we're driving, I know I'm packing way too much - but we'll be there 12 nights! Ack!

I put all our clothes in a space bag then vacuumed it out and stuffed it all in a suitcase.
whew.

I can only find two of my rechargeable batteries, so I'm taking some extra regular ones for backup for the camera.
cell phone charger.
I've got several books on cd plus my disney greatest hits plus the soundtrack for HSM 1 and 2.

hmm.
toys for Jeanie for the car that don't make noise.
we have to take two strollers - one double for when the baby is there, one single for the rest of the time.

bonnet creek has beach towels, but I'm bringing three of ours.

Do they sell stamps at the hotel gift shops?

i'm not sure......but i always carry them with me when i travel because i don't want to have to wait in an unnecessary line when it's something i had anyway! :laughing:

ETA - nevermind.....celery answered your question!

Hey, can anyone tell me what number to call for the GF photo session? I'm at work, or I would just look it up. But I'm thought someone who had done it already might have it handy?

Glad I could help Lynda!

cool new purchase - went to Walgreens to get the pop up hamper - it was 2 for $5 or $3.99 each - so what else is 2 for 5? A pop up shower container - it hangs over the shower head, is mesh and holds shampoos etc!!

Forgot the quart size ziplock bags :faint:

Ran into DD early 3yr classroom preschool teacher!! I love this woman - her son and my #2 son were in the same class - so yes, we're friendly - not ever day, but she's wonderfully spiritual and I always stop in the school to keep in touch -

so at the bank, of ALL places - there she was!! We were talking and I said, "maybe I can have you watch dd if I cant get her on the plane" she said, send her down!! (she lives way down the block - its a long street) Of course we were teasing, but then, I thought, she'll watch the guinea pigs!! I know if needed she would watch dd... :idea:

I went to health food store, got ginger, some relief remedy homeopathic stuff to help relieve her fears.. may it work, that's $16 I cant spend in Disney!!

Oh and I got our DISNEY DOLLARS :cool1:

Glad I could help Lynda!

cool new purchase - went to Walgreens to get the pop up hamper - it was 2 for $5 or $3.99 each - so what else is 2 for 5? A pop up shower container - it hangs over the shower head, is mesh and holds shampoos etc!!

Forgot the quart size ziplock bags :faint:

Ran into DD early 3yr classroom preschool teacher!! I love this woman - her son and my #2 son were in the same class - so yes, we're friendly - not ever day, but she's wonderfully spiritual and I always stop in the school to keep in touch -

so at the bank, of ALL places - there she was!! We were talking and I said, "maybe I can have you watch dd if I cant get her on the plane" she said, send her down!! (she lives way down the block - its a long street) Of course we were teasing, but then, I thought, she'll watch the guinea pigs!! I know if needed she would watch dd... :idea:

I went to health food store, got ginger, some relief remedy homeopathic stuff to help relieve her fears.. may it work, that's $16 I cant spend in Disney!!

Oh and I got our DISNEY DOLLARS :cool1:

Could she be a possiblity for DD in Jan.? Sorry I interrupted this thread, but I have been lurking, so it feels like I am going too!:thumbsup2

I made our ressies for the race and our airfare, now all I need is a room and tickets. :scared1: I am waiting for the lady at Dreams Unlimited to tell me what to do to finalize my plans. I am beginning to wonder if she doesn't want to mess with my ressie since it will be a room only at Pop. :confused3

I am taking notes for Jan.!

No worries Allie, glad you're joining us!! :woohoo:

I'm calmer now.. dh is coming home...

I'll be worse when he finds out how much money I took out of the account.. :rolleyes1

PSA - dont forget to stop mail and newspaper deliveries!! :thumbsup2

I tried to make the Poly meet but wandered the Polynesian for about 30 min (from 4:15-4:45) and didn't recognize anyone. I think I did see dance (after seeing the Peep Meet Pic) but Dawn is the only one I would recognize on sight.

Sorry I missed everyone!!

That stinks!

I know I was wandering around too, looking for anyone I could recognize. I am glad Aries found me, because Sandy was the only person I had met in person until then. Just wish my D had cooperated so I could have visited with everyone more.

I tried to make the Poly meet but wandered the Polynesian for about 30 min (from 4:15-4:45) and didn't recognize anyone. I think I did see dance (after seeing the Peep Meet Pic) but Dawn is the only one I would recognize on sight.

Sorry I missed everyone!!

i'm just glad i got to see you in the queue for space mountain, even if it was only for a few seconds! we didn't get to the poly until right at 5:00 because it was pouring and we knew we wouldn't be taking the beach picture. so we opted to see voyage of the little mermaid at 3:55. it was still pouring when we got out, so tara needed to buy an umbrella before we trudged through the rain. i think we left MGM around 4:30 or so and we drove over to the poly instead of taking the bus. i wish i would've been there a few minutes sooner so we could have seen you!

That stinks!

I know I was wandering around too, looking for anyone I could recognize. I am glad Aries found me, because Sandy was the only person I had met in person until then. Just wish my D had cooperated so I could have visited with everyone more.

i noticed you weren't at dinner and asked wendy where you went. she said she thought your DD had gotten upset or something and that you guys had left. wish you could've stayed longer, but those disney meltdowns get the best of us! ;)

i'm just glad i got to see you in the queue for space mountain, even if it was only for a few seconds! we didn't get to the poly until right at 5:00 because it was pouring and we knew we wouldn't be taking the beach picture. so we opted to see voyage of the little mermaid at 3:55. it was still pouring when we got out, so tara needed to buy an umbrella before we trudged through the rain. i think we left MGM around 4:30 or so and we drove over to the poly instead of taking the bus. i wish i would've been there a few minutes sooner so we could have seen you!

I'm glad I got to see you too!! I got your message but not until the next day and I assumed you had already left. Maybe someday we will be in the same general area at the same time and can have more time to talk.

Shucks, darn!!! I did not make the Peeps meet on the beach. It rained every single day of our 24 day trip and when it was not raining it was HOT!! DH was under the weather and I had that to cope with while I was not 'myself' either. Despite it all we did manage to have a good time, here and there and I did go to two POP meets and met some of you 'disappearing' folks.

We did not get home until last evening so my brain is still not functioning. Had the mail to go through. Did you all remember to pay any due bills ahead of time? I also send a big bunch of cash to the credit card companies to avoid any interest charges.

Doing laundry and who knows when I will get around to a trip report. I start back at the Community Center on Monday and have a grandson here right now. Kids first with me ya know?? :love:

BTW, I managed to come home with a gain for my very first time. Only ONE pound though. I think I can delete that before my Tuesday weigh in. :thumbsup2

SG/Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter