DISappearing Peeps meets

mousehouselover

<font color=blue>Your life is an occasion; rise to
Let's put our peeps meets here so everyone can find them easily! I'd like to post info (or links) to the Free Dining meets and for the 5K in Jan. Please send me info so I can keep everyone current. Thanks!

Sept 22 peeps:
we are a grand gathering and you need to add this nifty number to your reservation, so call and tell them you have number to link your self to to the SKINNY MINNIES GATHERING!! NUMBER IS 425408

WE ARE OFFICIALLY A GRAND GATHERING!! EVERYONE EMAIL ME ARIES1980@AOL.COM
GIVE ME YOUR ADDY AND WHEN SHE MAILS ME GRAND GATHERING STUFF ILL COPY IT AND SEND IT OUT TO YOU!

The following events are planned:
9/22 drinks @ PI
9/23 dinner @ O'Hana 5pm
9/24 cruise @ 7:45
9/28 dinner @ Kona 7:40, Hallowwishes from beach
9/29 Party of the Senses (food and wine fest)
MNSSHP ?

I have a spread sheet started tracking every one I know. Please send me, in PM, your dates and what events you are doing; PI, dinners, cruise or MNSSHP. I am tracking room mates, if family will be in your party and ages of children, resorts and I can add cell phones if you want. I can also track which of the ressies you are listed under for the events. I will PM the list to anyone who would like it.

I have some info for:
Lexmelinda- 4
Bee- 4
Eeyore45- 3
Eventer98- 1
Dance2874- 4
Sparkie- 1
UtahMama- 6
Aries- 3?
Harley- 1
Dismom- 1

I don't have everything I need for anyone except me, please get your info in! I know there are more Peeps that will be attending.

Chicago area Peeps meet:
Info being collected for potential dates; location (tentative: ) Schaumburg, IL; Woodfield Mall

Jan 5K meet:
Names and travel dates needed for anyone planning on attending. Let me know if you are running or supporting.

Harley, Dismom, Eeyore- all running

Good Point.. but I think we should NOT post personal info on this thread (*ahem missy. .this is the mother in me speaking!!)

PM Aries for the grand gathering number, or any other info needed.. I really think a possibility exist that not so magical people could lurk and then play havoc with your adrs... it happened to a friend of mine, he now makes adr's in his wife's maiden name!

Generic plans, and park days is not a problem truly...

just be careful out there!!

Somebody tell me about refrigerators at Pop! Do I need one? Do you use them? We have dining plan, and get snacks (save them for the weekend of Food and Wine fest... I have to rework my plans!!)

I cant remember if I used our refrigerator (we had refrigerators at POR didnt we? WL???)

I'm such a dork!

Anybody doing Waterparks?

Pleasure Island? (what is this anyway!! )

Fantasmic?

MNSSHP? (latest post I read - dates are not set yet, and the calendar that is posted for 2007 may include Pirates and Princess MK hours... it may or may not be MNSSHP dates... :confused3 )

I'll be there a week too early.........:sad1: I didn't get to read the peeps thread before DH and I changed our dates and talked to my family...... if it were just us, I'd change again in a heartbeat but it's 3 of my sisters too and we've all put in for our time off requests......... booo hoooo

Sandy~ The dates I've seen for MNSSHP are 9/14 (when we'll be going) 9/21 and 9/28, then more frequently in Oct. The official sched isn't out yet, should be avail May 1 or soonish after that.

I know there was talk about a Chicago meet, I'm up for it but the timing might be difficult as I have some stuff going on over the summer.

NONI....Thanks for starting this! :thumbsup2

Fantasmic?

MNSSHP? (latest post I read - dates are not set yet, and the calendar that is posted for 2007 may include Pirates and Princess MK hours... it may or may not be MNSSHP dates... :confused3 )
For us, Sandy....no water parks

Pleasure Island (maybe...Lynda is the expert on PI...lots of clubs.) Here's a link.

Fantasmic (nope...been there, done that)

MNSSHP (did it last year...our night was sold out!) This year watching Hallowishes from the Poly Beach will be enough for me. We are planning to go to the MK the afternoon of the 28th. The decorations will be up and they won't kick us non-party-goers out of the MK til 7pm. If you are going, I would recommend a week night for MNSSHP if it's available while you're there.

What day is DD's birthday? My DD's birthday is the 18th but we will be celebrating on our first full day...the 23rd.

Sept 22nd to Sept 27 POP. 3 or 4 people in my party. 2 of them tweens. One 12 (almost 13 in Nov) the other 10 (11 on Oct 1).

We want to do Fantastmic, and Prime Time cafe.

Thanks for starting this thread!
Going 9/20-27 (I think, may change to be a day shorter)
Staying at Music, unless we can change it to Pop.
Going with Eventer, Sparkie, my DD and my 2 sisters :)

Somebody tell me about refrigerators at Pop! Do I need one? Do you use them? We have dining plan, and get snacks (save them for the weekend of Food and Wine fest... I have to rework my plans!!)

I cant remember if I used our refrigerator (we had refrigerators at POR didnt we? WL???)

I'm such a dork!
Last year I was part of a Pop fridge swap. It was great! I paid like $5 and we got it for our stay and passed it on to another DISer when we left. We used the heck out of it, with the dining plan we always had leftovers to save. Or we could keep drinks in there. I will miss it this year, but I just cant see spending $10/a day! For the length of a stay you could BUY one! I know the swap people last year bought one online and had it delivered to Pop. Maybe I will see if my roomies want to do that and split the cost up. We could always find somebody to leave it with at the end if need be.

Fantasmic?

Probably a No on water parks. Not sure though.

Pleasure Island is the place with all the night clubs and stuff. It is pretty fun...a LONG time ago we went to the Adventurers club there and it was a blast. But with a 4 yr old along this time, I doubt I will be living up the night life! (unless some of the teenagers or tweenagers want to babysit!)

We are most likely skipping Fantasmic. I want to see it, but not sure if it may be too scary for DD.

I am thinking about MNSSHP. Anyone go last year? Is it worth it really?? It could be an expensive thng for us to all add on at this point. If I did it at all it would probably have to be the 21st, assuming they have it then.

I think we are planning to do the grand gatherings fireworks cuise/magical voyage thing...probably on the 24th at 7:45. If anyone wants in, we should get a list going so we can call in to add it on to the reservation.

We did MNSSHP in 2005. If we were going to be there again for it, we would go again. I loved it even though it rained. The parade is really cool and I absolutely love the grave diggers and how they use their shovels on the concrete.. Song is catchy also.

Hey UMa, I sent you a reply to your PM and then answered the first question myself, DUH, it's in the title........that's what I get for getting less than 4 hrs of sleep for the 3rd time in 4 days.

I'll be there a week too early.........:sad1: I didn't get to read the peeps thread before DH and I changed our dates and talked to my family...... if it were just us, I'd change again in a heartbeat but it's 3 of my sisters too and we've all put in for our time off requests......... booo hoooo

Sandy~ The dates I've seen for MNSSHP are 9/14 (when we'll be going) 9/21 and 9/28, then more frequently in Oct. The official sched isn't out yet, should be avail May 1 or soonish after that.

I know there was talk about a Chicago meet, I'm up for it but the timing might be difficult as I have some stuff going on over the summer.

Lynda is wanting to go up to IKEA for furniture, and Woodfield is to have an AKL DVC model - but other than that, maybe you should send us your dates, and we can try and work around you!! :) :) :)

MNSSHP - we went one year, it was hot, humid, crowded, and penny candy wasnt worth fighting for... altho some adults were heck bent on shoving dd out of the way for a Laffy Taffy penny size! :sad2:

Like BEE posted, we did like the parade, BUT it rained our date too, and it was so crowded we couldnt see, people kept shoving us over so they could see... it got to be scary - (we were near the start of the parade across from LTT) So I'm happy to view Hallowishes from the Poly beach, they pipe the music in too... its a long firework show... it just depends on if I get a windfall of money! Priorities and all..

I like the idea of a gathering at a specific ride and all get on it - like at Animal Kingdom all ride Expedition Everest - or Epcot and Maelstrom... MK Thundermountain, space mountain, splash mountain... I like mountains!!

im going to it all for sept. all the dates listed..
we are now arriving 9/21 and leaving 9/30

I will need a sitter for the wine festival.

I will also need a head count for the cruise so i can book that with our grand gathering.

And where and how do I sign up for the wine fesitival thing.

and can I get a copy of the spread sheet pretty please thanks

:banana: :banana:

How much is the cruise?

I would love to go. How many can go?
Love you!!!

How much is the cruise?

I would love to go. How many can go?
Love you!!!

I believe it is $34, and there is not really a limit I dont think. What I read said it can hold alot of people and it is only grand gatherings that can book it, so it shouldnt be too hard to get us all on it.

I am planning to go on the cuise. It will be me, my 2 sisters and my DD (4) Eventer is in too, I think.

$34.00 per person? so 34 x 4=136??

does anyone want to do just a PEEPS only lunch? on sept. 24 or 25?

We can go to the Grand Floridian as an example:

Grand Floridian Café
Drink in the sweeping views along the veranda that overlooks the courtyard and sparkling pool. Specialties include wonderful salads, soups, sandwiches and creative entrées for lunch, and steak and fresh seafood for dinner.

have some salads and tea and do a PEEP MEET PICTURE?

Okay I will be the first to post about January.Harley and I will be there that weekend.We will be doing the 5K.The dates are Jan10-13 I think.I am not sure where we will be staying.

Harley and I are going to try to come on the weekend of Sept.22-23.We are good for anything but won't be sure exactly when we will arrive or leave.:confused3 We have family trips planned the first week of September so this will be short and sweet just to meet some PEEPS.

does anyone want to do just a PEEPS only lunch? on sept. 24 or 25?

We can go to the Grand Floridian as an example:

Grand Floridian Café
Drink in the sweeping views along the veranda that overlooks the courtyard and sparkling pool. Specialties include wonderful salads, soups, sandwiches and creative entrées for lunch, and steak and fresh seafood for dinner.

have some salads and tea and do a PEEP MEET PICTURE?

As long as it fits into my schedule... that you are planning for me.. I woud want to use my meal fot the day there then.:cool1: :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter