DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge WEEK 2!! 4/23-4/29

Great new posts everyone! Love them!!!!! And making me hungry for our trip in 4 days! :)

DisneyBaby- do you remember what that font is that you used & where you got it? I love it!

Tinker326 - The words are from Carol Abram -Chocolate Drizzles on Scraphead. - I had to make the word "milk" it is kind of obvious - but still fun!

Disney Baby-love the page! How did you do the color strips?

BriarRose59 - I wish I could take credit for making it - but it is a function in Storybook Creator Plus - you choose an "edge" for the piece of paper that I had sized and it made the cool effect of a painted strip

I've been loving all the digital pages I've looked at the last few weeks. I figured maybe someday I'd try to make one. When I saw this challenge, I just decided to go for it, as I'm no where near scrapping my food pics yet! This is my first digital scrapbook page ever. I think I like it more than I expected.

The paper, swirl, tag, frame, and brackets (recolored) are by Ellie Lash. Font is Chocolate Box Decorative & Freehand 591 BT. I made the mickey brad from the Mickey Ears Extra font. Then I remembered I had to use a brush, but most of my brushes are really small (used for making icons and other graphics), so the photo corner by the journaling is the brush. Not sure if I like it or not, but it was the only thing that fit. ;)

fw_apple600.jpg

Disney Baby, very sweet page, wish the SBC+ was for mac as well.

kswm30b, great first page! I find these challenges really give me focus for completing pages.

Pj

kswm - I KNEW we'd get you!! Welcome to your newest addiction! Hahah! congrats on your first page!! You really did a GREAT job.

KSWM -- GREAT first page! And welcome to the dark side!! LOL
And that food looks soooooooooo yummy! Is it only there for the F&W fest?? Or do they serve that all the time?

Hi everyone!

Wanted to get mine up before I forgot about doing it and the challenge be over. I'll probably re-do this page becuase I'm not so sure I like how it turned out. But it's done and it meets the requirements of the challenge.

Credits: I used a stitching brush called Marie's Stitching 1 but I don't remember where I got it. Everything else was something I created either based on an image I picked up somewhere (the background) or something I made (the mickey head brush stamp and the drink of the day brush stamp).

I'm loving these challenges becuase I'm learning so much and getting to see all y'all's great pages!!!!

DrinkoftheDaycopy.jpg

Disney Baby, very sweet page, wish the SBC+ was for mac as well.

kswm30b, great first page! I find these challenges really give me focus for completing pages.

Pj

I have heard that CM is working toward making SBC+ web based so that even Mac users can use it.

I really need the challenges too - I am finally doing pages on a regular basis - but I am sleeping less:rotfl:

kswm30b - Great first page!! The beauty of digital is you can keep changing it until you print. Even then - I am sometimes tempted to redo and reprint! The Apple Strudel looks yummy!! I can't wait to see your next page.

Hi everyone!

Wanted to get mine up before I forgot about doing it and the challenge be over. I'll probably re-do this page becuase I'm not so sure I like how it turned out. But it's done and it meets the requirements of the challenge.

Wow! What is there not to like? I love that you used the silhouette glass to create a journaling space.

Hi everyone!

Credits: I used a stitching brush called Marie's Stitching 1 but I don't remember where I got it. Everything else was something I created either based on an image I picked up somewhere (the background) or something I made (the mickey head brush stamp and the drink of the day brush stamp).

I'm loving these challenges becuase I'm learning so much and getting to see all y'all's great pages!!!!

DrinkoftheDaycopy.jpg

Okay, you crack me up. You just get off a boat & you already have the challenge scrapped! I was home all week and barely got that challenge done! :laughing:

Awesome job & you make me miss the boat! Loved those drink of the days! Have lots of those plastic cups laying around my house. I drink water out of them to remind me of the cruise!

Love the paper...you should design. And sell to me! I need stuff to finish up my cruise album. ;)

I can't believe this, but I actually finished. Here is my LO for the challenge. It lacks pizzazz; however, it meets the challenge criteria. (I don't know why my son's eyes are half shut in practically every photo we have from WDW)

Thanks Caitsmama for hosting, and thanks Britt for providing the minnie alpha!

Hypermommy -- I agree with Tinker: design cruise stuff! Your cruise paper is great and I think you'll have plenty of customers.

Snacks-WebCopy.jpg

Template: No Reimer Reason
Alpha: "Stickers" by Amber Gray
Paper: me
Brush: circle brush on my PSE
Hidden Mickey: a couple of the polka dots are in the shape of Mickey
Staples: freebie from somewhere (sorry)

Those Mickey ice cream bars certainly are popular on this thread! Great job, Suzi!

Hypermommy, great LO! I wish I had a cruise in my near future.

Thanks everyone. :) We'll see how long it takes me to work on a 2nd digital page, haha.

BTW, you can just call me Heather. ;) I chose my screen name before I realized that I'd actually be posting a lot here, otherwise I would have used one that's easier to respond to!

KSWM -- GREAT first page! And welcome to the dark side!! LOL
And that food looks soooooooooo yummy! Is it only there for the F&W fest?? Or do they serve that all the time?

Yes, it's only for the F&W festival. I wasn't as in love with the festival as most seem to be, but I saw someone eating this, and it looked delicious. And yes, it's as yummy as it looks!

Whew! I got my laptop back in time to do my layout for the challenge! Here it is -- finally!!!

286980048_DZ6PA-L.jpg

Everything is from Ellie Lash's Waiamea kit but I had to put in a little shout out to Britt, so those brackets are from her Dreams Do Come True alpha and those arrows are hers, too! They are my attempt at a stamp or brush look.

Disney Baby - Love the colored stripes! My DD loves chocolate milk too.

kswm30b - Great first page! That looks so yummy.

Hypermommy - Love the drink page! Only 40 more days and I'll have one of those in my hot little hands.

SUZI - Great page of of your kids eating the treats! They look so happy.

labdogs42 - I have that kit too and I love what you did with it.

Jessica, I LOVE IT!!! I never tried the float, only the reg. dole whip, so maybe sunday night i will get one! Love love love your border you did at the bottom, i may be scraplifting that!! -- make that -- i WILL be lifting that! ;)

Jessica, I LOVE IT!!! I never tried the float, only the reg. dole whip, so maybe sunday night i will get one! Love love love your border you did at the bottom, i may be scraplifting that!! -- make that -- i WILL be lifting that! ;)

Thanks! I'm honored that you want to scraplift from me!! :flower3: Did you spot my hidden Mickey? You MUST have the Dole Whip FLOAT. It is the BEST snack at WDW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter