DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge WEEK 2!! 4/23-4/29

Yes Jessica, i did spot your mickey!!! Love it! LOL Like i said, i am gonna plan on grabbing a dole float this sunday when we do MK at night -- they are open til 2am!!

Suzi, Those gingerbread cookies look too good!! I may have to put those on my list for november! Hope they are out then! Fun layout!!

Are you going to try the arrows or the Dole Whips? I wasn't sure from your post! :confused3

Oh, definitely the arrows. Tried Dole Whips one time and they're just too sweet for me. Tell you what... any that come my way, you can have. That is, unless I take the advice of another podcast/website and start making Dole Runners out of them :rotfl2:

Love all the pages posted for this challenge. The food looks so yummy. :) I need to remember to take more pictures of it before we start digging in. ;)

wow nothing like getting this in just under the wire.:eek: I'm not sure if I quite like it yet, but...

Snack-Break.jpg

Credits:
Template-Amanda Lee
Black paper-Britt-ish Designs
Red paper-Creative Imaginations
Ribbon-Britt-ish Designs
Atomic Cupcake Pristine Chipboard Action on bracket

Amanda

Talk about getting in under the wire...

I have a page, but it's too big to upload- trying to shrink it in time! Got it- I think...

Disney_desserts_web.jpg
[/IMG]

Papers by Britt-ish Designs
Heart Brushes by Easy Elements
Fonts are Saginaw and Paramount
brackets- check
Hidden mickey is a simple round brush in different pixel sizes

Morning ladies!!! Here is the moment! We have 2 great winners here, it was so hard to pick 2 -- i could have picked tons! LOL That is the tough part about these challenges! LOL

Anyway, here is the first winner: PJPOOHBEAR!! :cheer2:

DISWEEKLYDIGI2.jpg

I love the way she cleverly made her own mickey shaped brush!! and i LOVE the fact that the food pic is totally the center of this layout - and it a great focal point!! Great job!

The second winner is: LABDOGS!!! (Jess):cheer2:

286980048_DZ6PA-L.jpg

Love the border with the hidden mickey, and love the use of the brush arrows -- very clever, and nice subtle touch - helps show off the food great! And very cool that 3 different family members are eating the same thing - clearly this Dole Whip is a fam favorite!

I will have Britt pm you the info about your free kit - you get to chose what ever kit you want from Krista.

Congrats to all who entered -- i know my "must have" food list has grown alot this week, and i am totally looking forward to my trip to WDW tomorrow - and heading to the poly for some yummy Tonga Toast!! :banana:

I love these challenges here -- and prize or no prize, it has totally helped me to get more scrappin' done, and that in itself is priceless! ;)

Wow! Thanks so much! I guess part of the prize is I get to host the next challenge! (oh wait, I volunteered for that job!) I'm going to start the thread very soon, so keep your eye out for DIS challenge Week 3! Have fun at Disney, Stacy!

Wow! Thanks so much! I guess part of the prize is I get to host the next challenge! (oh wait, I volunteered for that job!) I'm going to start the thread very soon, so keep your eye out for DIS challenge Week 3! Have fun at Disney, Stacy!

I may be rehashing something that's already done but when you post the challenge could you post a link to it here? It'd make it easier to find the next one. But then again, maybe I should just get off my butt and look for it, eh? :rotfl2:

I may be rehashing something that's already done but when you post the challenge could you post a link to it here? It'd make it easier to find the next one. But then again, maybe I should just get off my butt and look for it, eh? :rotfl2:

Good idea! HERE it is!

Wow, this is so cool! Great work everyone, maybe I will have to think up a challenge for one of these weeks, maybe right after I get back from DL!

Thanks Caitsmama for such a fun challenge.

PJ

Loving these LOs! I think I need to go find my Disney photos (they aren't digital) so I can get in on the action.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter