DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge WEEK 2!! 4/23-4/29

Caitsmama

<font color=darkorchid>Closet Hannah Montana Fan!<
Hey girlies!!! Stacy here with your DIS Digi-Scrappers week 2 challege!!
Everyone did such an awesome job with Week 1 -that i know you'll all do fab at Week 2!!

Ok, so, i am going to WDW in 8 days -- as you can see from my lil' ticker! :cool1: And one of my fav things about WDW is the FOOD!!
So, This weeks challenge will be about Disney Food.. Here are the "rules".

1. You must scrap a page relating to Disney Food - can be from any of the parks, cruise, vacation clubs, resorts, etc. Can be a dinner, a frozen drink by the pool, a snack, etc.

2. You must include {bracket(s)} somewhere on your layout.. can be a single or more than one. { }

3. You must use a "brush" or a "stamp" somewhere on your layout - If anyone needs help with this, please ask, i am sure we can link you to some tutorials.

4. You must include a "hidden mickey" somewhere on your layout. :)

5. Have fun! And post your layouts here by Tuesday 4/29 at midnight! There will be a winner picked for a prize!

Now, the goodies ---- EVERY participant will recieve Britt's newest alphabet -- designed JUST for us first!! And i must say, i think it ROCKS!!!! :banana:
After you post your layout, I will be pm'ing you the shared file link for the alphabet download.(Please do not share this).

brittdes_min_LRG.jpg

Ain't it pretty!!! :love:

Ok, and to start you moving, here is my layout - on my FAV thing at WDW - Tonga Toast at the Poly hotel, if you've never had it -- put it on your MUST TRY list!! :lovestruc
tongatoastmd.jpg

As you can see, my lil' "hidden mickey" is Britt's mickey button, recolored brown, and in the palm tree near the coconuts!

My layout credits:
Palm Tree/Pineapple - Ellie Lash at SM
Heart Brush - Lauren Grier
Glitter Bracket - K. Perrien
Paper - Laurie Anderson
Mickey Heads - Britt-ish Designs

HAVE FUN LADIES!!!!!! AND MAKE ME HUNGRY!!!!

** 2 Winners will be chosen next Tuesday night - and given their choice of any FREE kit by Krista at http://designsbykrista.net ! ** How cool is that!!

I LOVE Tonga Toast at the Poly!!! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of it so seeing yours is making me crave it.

Great LO! Very creative how you used the brackets as part of your frame!
Thanks for the challenge. I missed last week's because I was too slow and uncreative. I'll definately try for this one (of course, I said that last time too! LOL!)

That LO rocks! I love the hidden Mickey! I still haven't had Tonga toast. I think I may have to add that to my list for my free dining trip. I'm pretty sure my LO will be about Dole Whips. I may need to buy that kit with the pineapple for it!

Beautiful layout Caitsmama....
8 more days for me too! :cool1:

Now, do I have any pictures of food? I usually inhale it WAY before I think to take pictures of it! :) I have to go searching for this.....

And actually I could use a tutorial for brushes, stamps. I tend to just use them as an element- recolored with the paint bucket. If anyone could tell me how to acutally use it as a brush- I'd love it! Thanks!

Thanks Caitsmama! Brushes are something I haven't used before so this will be a great learning challenge. I am looking forward to seeing everyone's fantastic layouts again this week!

Rochelle

FUN! I'll have to see what I have... I have done WDW food LOs, but they lack brackets and hidden mickeys... so will have to check if I have any unscrapped food!

Hey girlies!!! Stacy here with your DIS Digi-Scrappers week 2 challege!! Everyone did such an awesome job with Week 1 -that i know you'll all do fab at Week 2!!

Great challenge! I will have to see if I can put together something before we leave.

As you can see, my lil' "hidden mickey" is Britt's mickey button, recolored brown, and in the palm tree near the coconuts!
You aren't supposed to tell us where it is. ;) We have to find it! LOL :rotfl: Awesome layout though! :)

Here's mine, fast yes... but if I put them off til later, I truely forget... I have a horrid memory! So here it is:

Click pic for credits. The faded stars are a brush, in case you were wondering. :) :goodvibes And I made the hidden mickey myself. :)

Fran you are the fastest scrapper! :) Good work on this. I LOVE IT!!!! Perfect for the challenge!!!

I'm so excited to scrap mine. The food at DL is one of my FAVORITE things too!!!

Wow you are fast Fran! Awesome layout!

My future entry is also Mickey Bar related..... have the pictures picked out, now just need to come up with an idea!

Somehow I think everytime I check this thread I'm going to walk away hungry......

Somehow I think everytime I check this thread I'm going to walk away hungry......

Yes, but at least all this 'virtual' food is calorie free!! :thumbsup2

Great scrappin' Fran! I will be pm'ing you with the alphabet link! :goodvibes

Project1-1.jpg

here is mine...all from Brittish Designs-Mouse in the house & Dreams do come true, fonts Andy, sketchy times and aka frivolity, red glitter made by me.

DISWEEKLYDIGI2.jpg

CREDTS: Template Andrea Gold ~ Whimsy Brag book, PP Summer Diggs ~ Happiness, CS Bren Boone - Lucious Solids, Brush ~ Mickey head, self made (used to erase layers), Fonts (top down) Weltron Urban, Rockwell (brackets), Pea Dalovely Damanda.

That looks yummy! I love Andrea's templates too! As seen by my LO hahaha! Love the colors and fab pic. Cute idea to punch out the mickeys, I almost punched out my brush too (stars). Those are on my to-eat list next trip... staying at POR.

Fran, I tried to do the brush normally and it didn't look right, and I haven't "punched" any paper since the old paper scrapping. It was kind of fun to do it again.

Pj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter