DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge #15 (7-23 thru 7-29)

you can get .psd files into SBC?
i thought i tried that and couldn't...

thank you much!

Hi! You CANNOT get PSD files into SBC+. I wasn't sure if you were using SBC+ and something else. If I love the template or the concept - I usually save the jpeg and blow it up to 12 x 12 create the elements to match the template and save it in SBC+ so that I can use it again. The template that I referenced is the one that I used for the idea. Sorry for the confusion...

Hi! You CANNOT get PSD files into SBC+. I wasn't sure if you were using SBC+ and something else. If I love the template or the concept - I usually save the jpeg and blow it up to 12 x 12 create the elements to match the template and save it in SBC+ so that I can use it again. The template that I referenced is the one that I used for the idea. Sorry for the confusion...

oh- no worries- I am using print shop AND PSE too- but I have SO NOT learned PSE yet :(

thanks!
it's all helpful to me!

OK -- choosing winners this week was like crazy hard. These were some of the best LOs we've seen IMO. I am so impressed. It is so fun seeing what everyone comes up with. GREAT work ladies!!!! :woohoo: :cheer2:

My pick for the week is: Angel- Exp624
This LO just made my jaw drop. The colors in the photo are so beautiful. I love the extraction... Love the title work and buttons along the bottom. Just awesome!
normal_Parade-of-Dreams-DL06-web.jpg

And the random draw is: Emerson613
Loved how you added the cute silver brackets and swirls and such fun pictures!! Great job!!
re-doofnightshot.jpg

Congrats ladies!! I'll PM you the links to Happy Scrap Girl's awesome alphas!!!!

Congratulations to the winners! Great job, Exp624. And, Emerson, you're second challenge is a winner - keep up the good work!! :cheer2:

Congratulations!!! Wonderful layouts by everyone!!!

I thought it was interesting to see how many people choose a dark background for the "night" theme.

Thank you soooo much! I am excited now- and I can't wait to learn more and do an even better job!

thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter