DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge #15 (7-23 thru 7-29)

AWESOME!!! Did you make the Epcot part of the title or is that something you downloaded. Its freaking cool!! Left you love at SM. :)

Ditto- Love that!!!
and also, Disney Baby- is that a template?
I have to scrap a page of our family - all in their beach chairs but i need it in a circle because my aunt likes it when we are all gathered at the beach with our chairs in a huge circle..... i was JUST thinking about this today too---- how I wonder if there is a circle template that I could use to make pages of our circle of chairs :)

thanks!
T

I'm getting my entry in close to the buzzer! ;) I was using a black background paper on this LO for a long time, but something just didn't seem right. It was too dark. I went into Fran's kit to find an embelishment to use, and instead I stumbled on the perfect paper for this LO. So, thanks Fran! :D

Click for credits

Love the EPCOT title. Did you make it? Please tell?

Thanks guys. :) Yes, I made the title. Epcot's logo is from the Prototype Community font (it has lots of cool Epcot related titles, so go get it if you don't have it already!) Then I used the glossy paint Atomic Cupcake action on it. I had about 10 different things that I did to that title and couldn't decide which to use, so I'm glad you guys like what I ultimately ended up with! ;)

Like Disney paper, I have to come back and respond to everyone individually! Such great LOs!

Angel-Exp624 -- I saw this LO over at Sm and my jaw dropped!! Wow!! Just gorgeous. Amazing photo -- and fantastic extraction. LOVE IT!!

Kswm -- Your title work is amazing. WOW That is incredible. Love your LO!!

DisneyBaby -- That is so so cute!!! that would make a GREAT template. How fun and creative! I love it!!

Hi guys -- I updated post 1 with prize information. Yahoo!! :) A big HUGE THANK YOU to Happy Scrap Girl over at ScrapMatters.com for donating two fantastic alphas!!! WOW!!!

hsg_geta_LRG.jpg

http://scrapmatters.com/shop2/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=308

hsg_ct_LRG.jpg

http://scrapmatters.com/shop2/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=386

Hello Again!

I love these challenges - I am going to try and keep up and make more timely comments.

DisneyCruiser2008 - Christy - LOVE these layouts!!! I miss the Electrical Parade. One day, we will get to DL and see it again. I love how the pictures look like they are spilled out onto the page. The Fantasmic page is cool too. I have the glitter overlay - but I haven't used it - know I have a great idea :)

Yzerbear19 - beautiful layout - as always! I especially love the title.

Sleepingbean - I love the flower detail as the brads. What a great Birthday!!!

Fran - The layout is great - the fact that you are designing is even better!!!

BriarRose59 - BEAUTIFUL LO - it makes you wish you were watching Wishes!!

Susan0326 - I really like the title!!! I also like how many pics you were able to get in the layout. Glitter frames on black is my favorite!

designerbrittney - Everytime I see one of you layouts - I want to fly to CA! I love how your layouts capture the feeling of the experience.

cruisecrzy - Cute LO! especially the pic of playing under the table.

MakingScrapbooks - the mickey stamp is so cool!I also like the glitter around the title too - or is it sand?

Pooh46 - I love all the elements that you used to make this wonderful layout! Your layout send me shopping on the internet!

18Magic - the Epcot paper looks great with your glitter polaroid frames.

Emerson613 - Great Job! You are doing really well for your second attempt. The embellished one looks good too :) I love the telephone pics too.

Bernie-Ann - I love this layout and this parade! I haven't been to MNSSHP since 2003 and they didn't have all the pirate stuff! If they did, I don't have pics of them. You picked the perfect kit for these pics.

ngneer98- the elements in this layout are perfect! I love how you used the paper shapers too

Angel - Exp624 - love it! definitely one to scraplift ;)

kswm30b - you layouts are always so pretty. The Epcot title is really cool!

Great Job this week!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see what next week brings...

and also, Disney Baby- is that a template?
I have to scrap a page of our family - all in their beach chairs but i need it in a circle because my aunt likes it when we are all gathered at the beach with our chairs in a huge circle..... i was JUST thinking about this today too---- how I wonder if there is a circle template that I could use to make pages of our circle of chairs :)

thanks!
T

DisneyBaby -- That is so so cute!!! that would make a GREAT template. How fun and creative! I love it!!

I have a traditional page that I made like this one a few years ago with a square punch and it took me all day - LOL!!

I also saw a template similar a couple of weeks ago (if anyone knows who made it - please let us know) and I sketched it out to remind myself that I wanted to build it for a Lion King layout - circle of life. I didn't write down the designer since it was a PSD file. I usually rebuild most of the templates in SBC+ so that I can use them again without having to recreate it.

I built it in SBC+ but I don't know how to share it since the file is so big. If any SBC+ users want it and someone can tell me how to get it to you - I also have the png of the logo of Spectromagic that I extracted form a pic and glittered to share (pictured below) - but other than e-mailing - I don't know how! I thought about e-mailing it to Labdogs42 so that she could post it on her blog to share.

2651979863_9a3d863a30.jpg

but here it is.....had a hard time getting it done.

disneychallenge2-Page062600x600.jpg

Credits:
CM Primary Power Palette
Britt-ish Designs Stitched Circles - Staples

This was a great week....I love all the layouts. :thumbsup2

DisneyBaby -- That SpectroMagic LO is amazing... WOW!!!! Is that a fint you used for the title???

Marileeh -- Super cool LO --- I love how you did the full page picture.... WOW!! Striking.

I can't believe I almost missed your challenge DisneyCruiser2008. Here is my entry. Thanks for the motivation.

2008ElectricParade.jpg

Papers from Razzle Dazzle Brights by Zoe Pearn
Circles from Dreams do Come True by Britt-ish Designs

I can't believe I almost missed your challenge DisneyCruiser2008. Here is my entry. Thanks for the motivation.

2008ElectricParade.jpg

Papers from Razzle Dazzle Brights by Zoe Pearn
Circles from Dreams do Come True by Britt-ish Designs

Hey Jen -- So glad you made it! I know you have been so busy this week! Your LO turned out great. I love how you included a picture of the kids watching the parade... I wish I had a picture like that for mine..... Next time I am going to be sure and take one! Love all the bling! It's been a blingy kind of week around here. Night LOs are so fun!

Okay, I don't know how you can possibly come up with a favorite, these layouts are all supercute!!! I didn't get to this challenge in time, unfortunately, but I really enjoyed seeing everyone else's work. Great job everyone!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter