DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge #15 (7-23 thru 7-29)

Beautiful LO, Yzerbear! I love the colors with the castle pictures. Great job!

Thanks for hosting the challenge, Christy. Great idea! Now I just have to figure out if I have any night pictures.

15.jpg

credits to shabbychic (is that the name?) with a free vintage green set that I just recolored.

I did 2 layouts last night that meet the criteria.... The Electrical Parade one was inspired by some of the fab LOs I've seen here on the DIS!

ElectricalParade-Page039.jpg

Credits: http://scrapmatters.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-8014

Fantasmic-Page039.jpg

Credits: http://scrapmatters.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-8035

I looked at your credits because I really like this page, but I am new to digital scrapbooking & a little confused. How did you get the glitter borders around each picture? Is there a kit with the glitter frames? or is it a glitter paper? If it is from a kit, I would love to know which kit it was. Thanks! Oh, and I couldn't find the "magic" alphabet either....is it sold at scrapmatters?

I looked at your credits because I really like this page, but I am new to digital scrapbooking & a little confused. How did you get the glitter borders around each picture? Is there a kit with the glitter frames? or is it a glitter paper? If it is from a kit, I would love to know which kit it was. Thanks! Oh, and I couldn't find the "magic" alphabet either....is it sold at scrapmatters?

Hi -- I just backed the pics with glitter paper .... I should have given credit. I think I used Razzle Dazzle Brights by Zoe Pearn.... located here: http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/shoppe/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1832 I recolored some of them......

The Magic alpha is located here: http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=17714&cat=287&page=1 It's a freebie. It's green, but I recolored each letter.....

SleepingBean -- What an AWESOME birthday experience!!! WOW!! Lucky girl! And such a cute LO -- love the colors and the little flowers! :goodvibes

Due to my earlier discussion about borrowing pics... I will state that I actually took these photos! I've been practicing a lot with fireworks! LOL

I made a bunch of stuff that is good for nighttime layouts, sparklie stuff and then it grew and became a ton of stuff, so if you don't know what stuff to use for this challenge, check out my blog tomorrow! I have to pack up the stuff still and will post it in the morning.

I used the template from SM this week, but everything else is from me!

Fran -- WOW! Great pics!! And you made that stuff?? How cool! I love the word art and star embellishment... Will definitely be checking out your blog! Great LO!

Beautiful, Fran! Aha, another designer in our midst! Very nice and I love the intertwined frames. I'll be off to check out your blog in the morning!

20050606-Wishes.jpg

Here is mine for this week. I love to take pictures of the fireworks and had some luck with the visit we made in 2005.

Credits:

Paper, star circle and blue swirls: Britt-ish Designs
Teal swirl: Misschifis
Title and date in Vivaldi font cut from glitter papers by Zoe Pearn

Here is mine for this week. I love to take pictures of the fireworks and had some luck with the visit we made in 2005.

Credits:

Paper, star circle and blue swirls: Britt-ish Designs
Teal swirl: Misschifis
Title and date in Vivaldi font cut from glitter papers by Zoe Pearn
Beautiful! The photos are stunning!!! Awesome job!

Due to my earlier discussion about borrowing pics... I will state that I actually took these photos! I've been practicing a lot with fireworks! LOL

I made a bunch of stuff that is good for nighttime layouts, sparklie stuff and then it grew and became a ton of stuff, so if you don't know what stuff to use for this challenge, check out my blog tomorrow! I have to pack up the stuff still and will post it in the morning.

I used the template from SM this week, but everything else is from me!
Very nice. I left you some love at SM.

Christy, thanks for hosting this week. Your pages are great! I love the night time parades and fireworks. Your colors are fantastic and thanks for the link to the glitter papers. I have been looking for some for quite a while.

Melissa, the castle at night is when its at it's most beautiful to me. I really like the pink and purple with it.

sleepingbean, great birthday and a very cute page!

Fran, I love Wishes! Its my favorite fireworks show! You LO is great. I especially love the black paper with the stars. How did you make it?

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my pics. I had just gotten my first little Sony Cybershot in 2005 and took these pics with it. I have not been as happy with any of my fireworks pictures since, even with my Canon Rebel D-SLR. That trip was especially magical and I had some great pictures to remember it by.

Rochelle

The first part of my freebie is up on my blog (in sig), in case you want to use it for this challenge.

The first part of my freebie is up on my blog (in sig), in case you want to use it for this challenge.

Thanks, Fran! I added you to my Google Reader so I'll know when you post any new stuff! I :lovestruc Google reader AND freebies!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter