DIS digi-challenge #73 (9/2 - 9/8)

This is my first Disney digital LO. Britt- thanks for linking this board on your site. I'm a fan of the DIS, but never really knew about this board! :laughing:

disney-splashsmaller.jpg

Credits-
The blue paper is from teh Foresters Charity Collab
http://www.shabbypickledesigns.com/boutique/product.php?productid=17426&cat=0&page=1
Alpha Digital Blueprint "Chance Meeting"
Circle Lindsey J "Wild Child"

Hi!

Brand new to the boards here but LOVE all things Disney (especially Lilo and Stitch)!!! Saw there was a challenge by Britt and just HAD to join in!!! :-)

Here's my page, I used Safari by AnnaBV Designs for my recent Animal Kingdom trip!

DIS_Challenge_0902.jpg

That's a great alpha, Britt!! So cute.

magicofthemouse.jpg

Sharon

Credits:
Stamp & paper: Brittish Designs - Mouse Encounter
Giant Mouse head: Brittish Designs - Happist Kit on Earth
Hanger & stars: Glenda Ketcham - Mouse scraps
Stars:
Frame + glittery mouse head + ribbon - mine

My pages were super simple because I'm still learning digi and because I was under a time crunch (pregnant and I wanted it done before the baby came). I couldn't do a single page without using something of Britt's!

peter_pan_ELash_tt01_web.jpg

It's kinda small to read but it says "our magical day continued when we each won a pair of Mickey ears while we exited Peter Pan's Flight".

I used: “We’re all ears” – Scrap Matters Britt-ish Designs “Happiest Phrases”
Circle paper – Scrap Matters Britt-ish Designs “Mouse in the House”
Template – Scrap Matters ELash “Smile Template”

Thanks for hosting this challenge Britt! I still have to do my 2007 trip so the alphabet will come in handy! :thumbsup2

Britt I'm so glad you posted this on your blog! Now that I get an **email** LOL I keep forgetting to come and get the challenge in here and finally I'm prepared! thanks for this awesome alpha!

Using Britt's new Miss Kitty kit!!!! Perfect for a photo op with Gideon.

The colors in the photo were kinda clashy, so I made a sepia layer ove rhte color and then opaqued it. I couldn't decide if it should be all sepia. What do you think? I also tried erasing out just Gideon, but that didn't do it for me either.....

http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/60884
WDW-Apr07-Gideon-Web.jpg

Good Gawd, Britt!!! Look at all these new people!!! how awesome!! Welcome to the dis everybody!!! :goodvibes

Here's my entry....you can't really tell from the pics, but they were all taken at Epcot!......and "magic" is in the journaling...somewhere. :rotfl2:

click for credits

Good Gawd, Britt!!! Look at all these new people!!! how awesome!! Welcome to the dis everybody!!! :goodvibes

Here's my entry....you can't really tell from the pics, but they were all taken at Epcot!......and "magic" is in the journaling...somewhere. :rotfl2:

click for credits

LOL Of course these are taken in Epcot, the last one says it all - Every Person Comes Out Tired!!!!!

I found this forum on your blog Britt - and once I saw that alpha I just had to participate. :) This is such a cool place though...so much info for planning a disney trip! I've had fun exploring. Anyhoo...here is my page for the challenge. I used Britt's Leave the World Behind kit:

OK - I'm new to this, and it won't let me post links or photos (because they require links). So I'm going about, randomly choosing threads to reply to, without being rude or ridiculous. Crazy what we will do to get around silly rules! :)

I'll be back in a few minutes...

LOL! That is EXACTLY what I did. Amazing what one will do for Britt's Disney creations!!
Now that I've been here though, I'm sure I'll be back. :)

Here's mine! I'm finally on time for once, I've tried entering a challenge now about 3 other times, but just can't seem to finish a LO in time... :rotfl: gotta get me that alpha!

image linked

I know I said it already but :lovestruc WELCOME :lovestruc too all you new-comers!! I really hope you all stick around and play with us week after week!! We have so much fun here!

ColleenS - WOW! your FIRST digi-LO?? It's awesome. You did great for your first time!!! I'm very impressed. I like the vellum embellies you used.

vegasdaisy - Welcome!! Lovin' the giraffe!! What a great page.

Sharon - AWW This is adorable. What a great idea to crop her holding Mickey's hands. I have to remember that for my own kids in the future. LOVE the M with the Mickey sticker and your title is so cute!!

undertheseas - I want to see it bigger!! :) It does look cute though.

kathleena - COOL! You never see pics of Gideon! LOVE the color scheme!! This is perfect with my new kit! I like the photo effect it has now.

ngneer98 - What an adorable memory!!! I LOVE that cute monkey character! LOVE your journaling. :) :)

princess110607 - Awwww how cute!! I love the way you used the template. Good thinking for the "large circle". maybe I'll have to use it too for my own page. I LOVE your title work and the Mickey sticker is so cute. Love those snippettes by Sahlin Studio!! SO CUTE! So - you must be almost done scrappin' your whole cruise?

becca1976 - Oooh cute! I love the title hanging from the star and clip!! Love the stitch circles. Great LO!!

marieta - Awww SO CUTE. That ride is so funny. Shortest ride EVER but kids seem to enjoy it. Love all the GREEN!!!! Great job.

Missi_me - How fun! LOVE that neat photo of the castle!! And great idea making your photo the giant circle!!

Wow Wow Wow! I can't believe how many new people have participated! Welcome! I am inspired to participate! Great pages!!!

This is my first time doing the challenge however I couldn't take the chance of missing Brittney's great posting present. That alpha is just so cute. So here is my layout:

Disney-Jedi-Memories.jpg

Credits:
Paper & stars on wire are from Miss Tiina's part of the Forester's Wish Collab.
Magical Memories wordart is by Miss Kim Designs.
Mickey is from Kiki's Disney kit.
(if I missed anything or need to change something, please let me know)
Thanks so much for hosting this great challenge Brittney!

Oh I LOVE Jedi Training Academy!! It's so adorable and fun!! Your son is lucky to have been chosen! My nephew didn't get picked in like 3 tries and he was DEVASTATED! Your BG paper is perfect for this! Thanks for playin' along!!!

We just happened to be eating lunch there about 10 minutes before it started. It wasn't even the time that we had planned to get there. When they announced that they were going to pick the kids, we were are the right end of the stage and he was surrounded by all these little kids, mainly about 3-4, so it helped that he was a lot taller then them. Everything just fell into place for it. He's still talking about it.

Thank you so much for the alpha Britt! It really rocks and so does your LO! I love all the ducks at WDW! The ones in Epcot are so funny, they hang out in the water during the fireworks, not a care in the world. They also hang out at British Invasion on the nights that this very elderly couple is there feeding them peanuts. LOL Then there are the ones at the boat dock at the studios. One of the boat captains feeds them and the ride on the bow of the boat, taking food thru the window. But where you are likely to see babies is in the Animal Kingdom where it's hard to tell the locals from the imports! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter