DIS digi-challenge #73 (9/2 - 9/8)

designerbrittney

DIS Veteran
Well HELLO DIS Digi-Scrappers! Are we all ready for a new challenge??!! Many of you know that I'm just 27 short days away from my first-ever Disney World vacation!! We are SO EXCITED. So - today I'm going to take inspiration from "The World" for my challenge by making 'rules' for your LO, inspired by each of the 4 kingdoms.

* Magic Kingdom - Use the word "MAGIC" somewhere on your page. In your journaling, on an element, in the title. Anywhere you want.

* Animal Kingdom - I want to see at least one animal on your LO and it CAN'T be in a photo.

* Hollywood Studios - Hollywood is all about the stars! Make sure your page has at least 1 star.

* Epcot - When I think of Epcot, I think of Spaceship Earth. That is ONE GIANT SPHERE MAN!! And I can't wait to see if for myself. Make sure your page has at least one large circle (I'll leave it up to you to interpret what "large" means). Or . . . If you have pics of Spaceship Earth to scrap, you can let that be your large circle! :)

* And of course, your page must in some way be Disney related. It can be anything from Disney vacations, to Disney on Ice, to Disney toys or costumes or movies. Anything Disney at all.

I haven't scrapped my own LO yet, but I'll do that today and come back to post it!!

You have until midnight (Mountain Time) on Tuesday night 9/8 to get your entries posted in this thread. Make sure you include your credits OR give us a link to where we can read them.

Everyone who enters this week's challenge gets a PRIZE!! I have had this Mickey alpha idea dancing around in my head for AGES to give to my favorite DIS gals, and I finally made it.

brittdes_fanalph_LRG.jpg

Everyone who enters on time this week will get this alpha as their prize!!

OK - for all those who are new to posting images in forums - READ THIS!!!

- Once you've made 10 posts at the DIS you can post images.

- Save your layout as a flattened .jpg at 600x600 pixels. If you're using photoshop, use File > Save for Web, and make your image size 600x600.

- Upload your layout to your own photobucket, or flickr account. If you don't have a photobucket account, get one. They're free.

- If using photobucket, copy the "direct link". The URL will start with an http and end with a .jpg. If your URL is does not end in a .jpg, you've copied the wrong thing.

- If using flickr, click on "all sizes". Then click on the 500x500 size, and scroll down to where it says "grab the photo's URL" and copy the URL.

- With the URL copied, come make your DIS post and when you want to insert the image, click on the little yellow square icon with the mountain on it. It looks like this:
insertimage.gif

- Click ok. Then your image will show up when you submit your post.

- When listing credits, make sure to list the kit name or product name of anything you used on the page, templates included. It's also nice if you list the fonts you used.

Happy Scrappping!!!

Sounds fun. I haven't done a DIS challenge in a few weeks! HOpefully I'll be able to do this one! Cute alpha!

I think I have the perfect layout to do for this, although the animal portion might be a bit tough. Hey, Mickey is an animal, right?

Oooh this sounds like a good challenge and I missed the last one so I'll have to get thinking! :thumbsup2

Okay, so this is my first time entering a Dis Challenge. I started scrapping about 1,5 month ago. I'm hooked ever since :)
Hope this is okay enough to participate
NIEUWblush-anim-cl.gif
It's very simple and nothing fancy.
I love the Holidays so Halloween and Sinatra's Black Magic, were the first things that came in my mind
Here is my LO

HalloweenDisChallenge.jpg

Credits:
Pirate Princess (Britt-ish Designs)
A Halloween Nightmare add-on (Britt-ish Designs)
Her Royal Highness (Britt-ish Designs)
Boo- (Meadow Studios)

Well, I've unfortunately missed the last several challenges, but I'm not going to pass that alpha up! :D I'm so excited for your trip!! I can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Cinderella-Welcome to the DIS challenges!! :)

Here is mine! Thanks so much Britt! You are awesome to give out this gift. :banana: This is Space ship Earth at night. I think it is so beautiful!
What font did you use in your Disney Wordart?

dis_boards1.jpg

Britt-ish Designs:
Happy Tmplate
Glam-o-Rama Gradients
Enchantment
Disney Word Art °o°
Font:
Byington

CinderellaNL - Welcome to the challenges!!! I LOVE your page. The picture is so awesome. I LOVE Nightmare Before Christmas.

Chef Minnie Mouse - Ooooh! CUTE! I love how you used the detail of the surface of Spaceship Earth on the dots. This is gorgeous. I can't remember what font I used for my word art. I love the magic you did to match!!!

Thank you!! I will do my best to participate as much as I can. You guys are sooooo good at this!

Ok here's mine. Hope you like. :-)
7433_154009191082_699881082_3914517_2227241_n.jpg

Paper, Alpha, & Frame from Trixie Scraps Designs "You're a Star".
Butterflies done in Photoshop.

sleepingbean - SO CUTE!! It really gets me excited to go to Epcot! Don't forget to add your credits, or a link to your LO with credits. :) I LOVE the shade of salmon on you BG paper!

RuthieRoo - You definitely got the STAR rule taken care of! :) This is adorable. Love the alpha. Cute cute cute.

Ok, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to get that PRIZE! Brittney, you're too awesome

I was worried that Magical wouldn't be the same as Magic, eeee!!! So I added the title

Thanks for the challenge Brittney
TheMagicofDisney600.jpg

Lucky for me, I just got back form Disney, so I have a whole new crop of pics to scrap! Hopefully I have my scrapping mojo back, too! I know I've been a slacker lately, but now I'm hoping to get on a roll again! Love that alpha, Britt!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter