DIS digi-challenge #73 (9/2 - 9/8)

I don't know maybe someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong here...I have enough posts to post a pic, but it still doesn't how up:( Any suggestions???

Are you putting in the img code? It should go as follows:

Except remove the spaces between the tags and the links.

This is my first time at DisBoards and my first challenge - I was totally inspired by Brit's alpha. The template is from Jessica Sprague. All products are from Brit - except the green paper and animals, which are from a kit called Zoo Pals. Thanks so much.

I couldn't figure out how to upload, but here is a link to my layout:

public.fotki.com/picpics/disney-layouts

Davids-Coco: Very nice!! I like the three circle photos making the Mickey head. Cute idea! I'll leave you love over at SM too!

ScrappyScrap: How cute. GREAT PHOTOS! Very Disney-esque feel to the whole page.

jpickett22: Cute template!! I like that. The big circle is awesome. Those animals are adorable.

OK - for all those who are new to posting images in forums - READ THIS!!!

- Once you've made 10 posts at the DIS you can post images.

- Save your layout as a flattened .jpg at 600x600 pixels. If you're using photoshop, use File > Save for Web, and make your image size 600x600.

- Upload your layout to your own photobucket, or flickr account. If you don't have a photobucket account, get one. They're free.

- If using photobucket, copy the "direct link". The URL will start with an http and end with a .jpg. If your URL is does not end in a .jpg, you've copied the wrong thing.

- If using flickr, click on "all sizes". Then click on the 500x500 size, and scroll down to where it says "grab the photo's URL" and copy the URL.

- With the URL copied, come make your DIS post and when you want to insert the image, click on the little yellow square icon with the mountain on it. It looks like this:
insertimage.gif

- Click ok. Then your image will show up when you submit your post.

- When listing credits, make sure to list the kit name or product name of anything you used on the page, templates included. It's also nice if you list the fonts you used.

I've now sent out Private Messages containing the download link to the Fantatic Alpha to everyone who has entered up to this point. Check your private messages. If you didn't get your prize and think you should have, PM me.

Here's mine:
campmickeyminniecopy.jpg

Template by Karen Maggie
Everything from Safari! by AnnaBV except acrylic star from Britt-ish Designs' I'm a Dreamer (I added "magical moment" text to it).

terri24601 - Oh how exciting! Those first character meets are such a rush, especially for kids!! I can feel their excitement. LOVE the giraffes in the grass. SO CUTE.

My goodness, Britt, I think you've brought out every Disney digi-scrapper around. Fantastic! What great layouts, everyone!! Here's mine:

Image linked for credits.

Thanks DisneyBaby for explaining how to post the images here!! All our newbies need help! :) hehehe And your LO is so cute Jennifer. Were you IN the parade?? Love your page! Super cute.

Thanks Britt - Our immediate family (only three of us at the time) were in the car that pulled Rafiki's float. My BF, her husband and daughter were in the one behind us. It was so much fun to be in the parade. Our daughter blew kisses and waved to the crowd the entire time! Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade is one of my favorite's because it so colorful and the music is fun.

Hi! I'm new to the disboards, found this from Britt's blog. It's a GREAT alpha Britt! I hope I can get a layout in for this challenge. I'm loving looking at everyone's pages!

Karen

What a fantastic challenge Britt! Here is mine:

My circle is the wordart behind the photos. ;) Thanks for hosting! :thumbsup2

Pooh46 - Ooooh I LOVE it. the pretty water bubbly feel is so cute. Love the little music notes. Awesome!!

Yzerbear - I LOVE IT! You know I do. I didn't even think about how this kit is totally Pooh colored!! HAHA HOW FUN.

Carolc - fun! you had your birthday at Disneyland??

Yep! I so love Disney's 'free on your birthday' promo. My son and I share the same birthday, so since he and I could both get into Disneyland free, we made a family day out of it. All day, people were wishing us a happy birthday... very cool. I highly recommend spending your birthday at one of the Disney parks! party:

What a fabulous challenge. Here is my entry. Magic is in the title. Stars are on the photo border. Circles are in the mickey stitching. And lastly, the animal is the silver mouse head brad. ;) Credits: Mo Jackson, Brittish Designs and Seebee.

disney.jpg

Just HAD to join in when I saw that fab alpha from Britt! I've got stars in the glitter trail, the big circle is hidden behind all my layers ;) , and the cute little panda is my animal. The journaling has the word magic: China is more than 7000 miles away from Florida, but thanks to Disney magic, we were able to make a quick stop in "China."

Linked for credits.

Thanks so much for the great challenge and PP prize, Britt! :cool1:

Awesome challenge!! Totally new to the boards (another newbie directed from Britt's blog) - just got back from WDW 2 weeks ago so I have TONS of pics to scrap :) Hope to get this challenge done!

Just messing around and threw this together quickly... already have one posted, but since you said Disney related and not everyone can do that AND football in one failed swoop, I decided to post it. Not my best work by any means, but cute enough for now.

Click for Credits.

(University of Oregon made a handshake agreement in 1947 with Walt to use Donald as long as it was in good taste. It was formalized in the 70s. They are the only college team to use a disney character.)

ETA: Sorry to any Beaver fans out there... and yes, this is the team that had that huge issue with a member punching the other team's member on Thursday - for anyone who follows college football...

*I just noticed my typo on the journaling... I'll fix it later... I'm tired.

OK - for all those who are new to posting images in forums - READ THIS!!!

- If using photobucket, copy the "direct link". The URL will start with an http and end with a .jpg. If your URL is does not end in a .jpg, you've copied the wrong thing.

- If using flickr, click on "all sizes". Then click on the 500x500 size, and scroll down to where it says "grab the photo's URL" and copy the URL.

Thanks Britt!

I will try that next time. Will try to repost later when I have a chance. The alpha is COOL!!!

Monica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter