DIS digi-challenge #73 (9/2 - 9/8)

Hey Britt, I usually take part in your show-offs, but I'd like to join this challenge if that's okay!

I'll be working on my page tonight after work! :)

That alpha is great! I freaked out when I saw it! LOL. :banana:

Great challenge, like everyone else on here, love the alpha! :cool1:

Here is my layout:
GrandCayman.jpg

I used the little purple starfish for my star, turtle for my animal, circle is the date tag and the word magic is in the journaling. I know it's small (had a lot to say). It starts with "Today, the Disney Magic anchored off Grand Cayman...."

Credits:
Everything Britt-ish Designs - Fish are Friends
except Zig Zag stiches, Britt-ish Designs - Motor Mania

Hi Everyone!!

I am so excited to be here. This is my first time participating in any type of challenge and I think I'm hooked now. Like a lot of the other newbies around here I was introduced to this challenge via Britt's blog. I think everyone agrees that the alpha she made is super cute!! Anyway, on to business
epcot.jpg

Credits: Scraplifted Need for Speed by kimbytx http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/59397
Everything is by Brittish Designs: Leave the World Behind, I'm a Dreamer, Mermaid Lagoon, Bunches of Flowers, Alphabetical, Edge 2 Edge Word Art 3, Glam-O-Rama Weathered, and HKOE

Here is mine!!! Thanks so much Britt for hosting and I cannot wait to get your fabulous alpha...it is so stinkin' CUTE!!!

{image is linked}

Credits:
Leave The World Behind by Britt-ish Designs
Happiest Kit On Earth Freebie by Britt-ish Designs
Enjoy The Moment by Sahlin Studios (brackets)
Enjoy The Moment freebie by Sahlin Studios (Magical wordart)
Clearly A Square Tiny Alpha by Britt-ish Designs

1. Magic-in my word art around the paper "Disney Magic"
2. Animal-Hanging Mickey
3. Star- lots
4. Large circle-Mickey head

Pixe*dst, So sorry, it looks as though we had the same idea with the Mickey Head!! I did not even check before I posted, I promise I did not copy you!! Hugs, Fonnetta

Stormer - so happy you've joined in on the fun!! That picture is PRECIOUS!!! WOW. LOVe your glittery "magical" title too!

ccmystic16 - Cynthia, I don't think you can use shutterfly to host your image. You'll need to use photobucket or flickr or a image hosting site like that! But your LO is great! Love the glittery black BG and the cool acrylic Mickey head.

shishigirl - AWWW Little Alice and big Alice. I LOVE IT!!! What a magical moment. I love the fun Wonderland-ish colors of your page. The white rabbit is the perfect animal for it too!! Thanks for playing!!

ceeliebell - Welcome back! I love your Eeyore in the corner! hehe The circle divided into 4 is so neat!

kswm30b - Lovin' it!! I REALLY LOVE the heart world in place of the O! What a cute cute page!!! I didn't know this was your favorite ride! HOW FUN!

pixe*dst - Oooh! CLEVER placement on the giant Mickey!! Frames each of your cute boys just perfectly. Your Mickey sticker is adorable too. What a great page.

Kayla - You can even show off your challenge entry if you want!!

VacationKicks - How cute!! I love how you did the list of places with the star fish in between. The pics are BEAUTIFUL!!! I want to go there!

QueenV284 - Welcome to you too!! I'm so glad you've joined in. And yes, challenges are VERY addicting! Obviously - since we've been doing these DIS challenges for how long now??? :) hahaha Your page ROCKS. I LOVe the colors and I LOVE the picture!! What fun!

fonnetta - AWW!! CUTE. I want to stay there so bad!! I still haven't been there. :( Can you believe that? This page just tells such a magical story. I LOVE IT!

You guys!!! I just can't get over all the new faces with this challenge! I never though my little alpha would get this much attention. and I'm sure glad ALL of you are getting a prize and I don't have to pick a favorite! They are all so great!!! :earseek:

Thanks for hosting, Britt and for the fab alpha. I'm so excited you're getting to visit WDW. I have 48 days to wait till my trip and it seems like it will never get here.

Here's my layout:

Click layout for credits.

What a cute page Janis!! The title is so neat! Gives me goosebumps. I LOVE the giraffe by the Animal Kingdom page. Great idea.

638624343_JptHR-L.jpg

Whew! Back in the swing of things and managed to crank this one out pretty quickly! Everything is from Britt-ish Designs Space Ranger kit except for the little fish (can you see him?) which is by Bydezign Scraps and the magic word art is from Britt's Leave the World Behind. The funny pictures are the ones you can email to people at the end of the Spaceship earth ride.

BTW, I tested out a few new SBC+ features on this one, too. Double matted the big pic and used the new rubber stamp and shadow tools! Yee-haw!

Ok, so I'm trying to use more kits on a LO.

Brittish Designs:
Land of Fantasy Add-On
Alphabetical
Delicate Mickey Sprinkles
Happiest Kit On Earth - Mickey Stamp
Electric Pop - Crows
Inspired by Wendy Template #3

Haynay's School's out for Summer - Stitches & Stars

All available at ScrapMatters!

brittdischallenge.jpg

Credits:
Template: Connie Prince blog freebie 73009
Papers and stars: Britt-ish Designs Leave the World Behind
Ladybug and trail: Britt-ish Designs Totally Buggin'

Thanks for getting me motivated to scrap, I've been in a slump but your alpha is WAY too cute to pass up and this is fun! This is my first challenge and I like it!

Hi!
I just signed up for the Disboards and spent the last hour posting (10 posts) so I could upload a picture. What a nice board and I found out some great info for my upcoming trip!!

Here is my page!
7a2009Jan23CaptainHook.jpg
[/IMG]
Credits:
Everything from Britt herself!
Britt-ish Designs "Shiver Me Timbers
Thank you Britt!
Michelle

OH my gosh! I misspelled think for thing !!! I even checked it! LOL! Also, I'm sorry it is SO big!

Okay, I totally lurk this scrapbooking forum and check back every once in awhile to see all of your wonderful layouts and find some inspiration. But I must say, all of the submissions in this thread are completely scrap-lift worthy! :rotfl: I just wanted to say keep up the good work everyone! I am loving them all! :goodvibes

clmccormick - Your giant circle is AWESOME!! I really love it. And your pictures are just too adorable! What a perfect LO!! Definitely a great tempate!!

mdbsktcase - CUTE Pirate Page! I love how you used different fonts in your journaling! And I think you mean Mr. Smee, instead of Mr. Smitty! That is a really funny story! Great entry. OH and if you want your LO to be smaller, make sure you resize it to 600x600 or so before you upload it to Photobucket! XOXO

Wow so many great lo's!! Thanks for the challenge and the wonderful alpha Brittney!!

Sorry for the image size... I've resized it a bundle of times. I give up!

KaliRapidsweb.jpg

Credits:
douce saveur d'afrique by Pinkflowers
Miss Kim Designs "remember the magic"
Brittdes Dreams do Come True and Leave the World Behind

challenge-Page001.jpg

All credits happily can be give to Creative Memories....
Disney Vacation Package and Wishes and Dreams!
So fun!

thanks for letting us all play!

Thanks for hosting and for the fantastic alpha, Britt! Have fun at The World!

The fortune behind the panda says "magic" in Chinese.

O.K. I get sooo super nervous doing these because you guys are super talented!!!

Credits-
Britt-ish Designs Imperial Girl (animal-stork on umbrella and it is also a circle?)
Haynay-Schools Out For Summer (acrylic star!)
"simply magic" freebie and I can't locate a name! Oh the shame!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter