Dis Chat

tried reaching you but I am getting a male person who dont know you...LOL:lmao:

Too bad I think i gave the right number, not that I had a second to spare anyway the crowds were crazy.

See you in chat.

Mahorn... tried to PM you back but your mailbox is full.

Sorry we never got the chance to meet up Mahorn :( I agree the crowds were insane last week!

Yeah Sorry I missed you Christi, I'm sure since we wee in the same place we probably walked by each other a couple of times. Maybe next time. Did you have a good trip?

Sha sorry about last night my internet connection was terrible so I just went to bed.

DFD Sorry about the number I have no idea what happened i checked the pm and i did give the right number.

Hopefully next time some of us can get together.

Hope everyone had a great trip.

Its okay Jenn. I didnt stay there too long after you came back that last time and told me you got the information.

Yeah Sorry I missed you Christi, I'm sure since we wee in the same place we probably walked by each other a couple of times. Maybe next time. Did you have a good trip?

Sha sorry about last night my internet connection was terrible so I just went to bed.

DFD Sorry about the number I have no idea what happened i checked the pm and i did give the right number.

Hopefully next time some of us can get together.

Hope everyone had a great trip.

It was great--lots of fun :goodvibes How about yours? Did everyone in your party have a good time?

It was great--lots of fun :goodvibes How about yours? Did everyone in your party have a good time?

Yes we had a great time. Of course it wasn't long enough it never is but we are planning a trip for next year. I'll probably bank my points every other year and stay at value resorts on opposite years. My parents really had a good time and so did the kids and , I'll have to post some pics.

See you in chat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter