Dis Chat

black562

DIS Veteran
I thought I'd make a post just for this topic.

We had a great chat tonight guys, 15 people at one point, perhaps a record. I set this up a while ago when the dismates went offline. We should have some dismeets in the chatroom from time to time...just pick a time and hop on in.

The chat is on my personal page and the link is in my signature...everyone's welcome.

It was fun in there tonight Joe! Thanks for creating it, even if it was awhile ago. I am glad I asked about it too. I have missed the interaction we used to have there.

The chat room doesnt have color or avitars. Its uncensored and no random bootings (well, Rob got booted for being away too long). There were some newbies from the threads there which made it fun!

Hope to see you all there!!

Hey Joe... dont forget the pickles :rotfl: :rotfl:

Pickles, breadsticks...they've been given such attention lately haven't they?

:confused3

pineapple spears too....

and why shouldnt they get attention?! great snacks!!!

I had a great time chatting with you all the other night. I hope to chat with you more and get to know you better. Thanks for welcoming the newbie!:thumbsup2

LOL the old DISMates chat was nightly, and a lot of fun.. and really how I got to know a lot of people here on the DIS before actually meeting them. Joe, thank you for setting up a room. It is a fun way to hang out in the evenings and just chat with people.

Hey Sha, I think we've corrupted a new group as of last night?

Will all new graduates please step forward!!! :teacher:

I think they were already corrupted... it was just left free! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Helloooo, helloooooo...echoooo echoooo.

Shocked, I just logged in and it was empty...WOW. :rotfl:

I,for one, was already quite corrupted.... and in "old chat"... glad to find joe's new chat. Tons O Fun. I'll check in tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter