Dis Chat

DisneyDadNY has created a new site. For those who remember DisMates, there is now DisDates! There is a place to chat there too that looks like the old chat we originally had. There are some bugs being worked out still etc, but it's nice.

http://www.disdates.com/index.php

Dont get me wrong, Joe's chat room is nice.. but if you want to really help Disdates.com get off the ground.. you need to chat there. They will come...

granted... the guys have a great choice ratio.. 1:2

Dont get me wrong, Joe's chat room is nice.. but if you want to really help Disdates.com get off the ground.. you need to chat there. They will come...

granted... the guys have a great choice ratio.. 1:2

That ratio is good...more choices for us!!!

...and here I was looking for a better version of chat for my site.

That ratio is good...more choices for us!!!

...and here I was looking for a better version of chat for my site.

You've been looking for a better version???? Thought you gave that up :rotfl:

We need to do another Chat in Jenroc's honor. I haven't had the heart to enter my chat since I got back home. I'm sure she would want us in there continuing her tradition of laughter, fun and mayhem (not to mention the imfamous pickle chat). :grouphug:

I agree Joe, what do you suggest? How was your trip? I had a great time but am exhausted.

when can we chat again?

if you do it over in disdates, i will go for a bit. Valree and others have been there.

I am back from my trip Sha i didn't know you were there the same time I was there.

I'll try to make it to chat tonight.

I am back from my trip Sha i didn't know you were there the same time I was there.

I'll try to make it to chat tonight.

tried reaching you but I am getting a male person who dont know you...LOL:lmao:

It was a last minute trip.... to celebrate Jen. I didnt have a way to reach you or else I wouldve contacted you.

I will try to make it in... I had a hard time getting to sleep last night... then up early this morning.

It was a last minute trip.... to celebrate Jen. I didnt have a way to reach you or else I wouldve contacted you.

I will try to make it in... I had a hard time getting to sleep last night... then up early this morning.

:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter